Who will trump pick as his running mate?

Who will donnie pick as his VP running mate?

• Total voters
I mean.. what you're saying doesn't sound that crazy now. If trump's planning to turn the military loose on Americans and shoot shoplifters onsite, taking family members hostage isn't that much of a stretch.

It's not a stretch at all. Trump has used lawyers and social media/publicity to shame and harass and intimidate and threaten people for decades. Give him the power of the Presidency, and he'll use it to do the same. Only far, far worse.

But she's largely just another Sarah Palin.

She is. $arah Palin was talked about as a running mate for Trump in 2016, and she even said she was interested. But HE wasn't. He doesn't want a woman VP. I suspect that he'll pick some subservient Cultist that the base loves, a white male.

Romney's face says "God, get me out of here" while Trump looks like a demon gloating over a freshly-captured soul.
I'm sure there's a clip somewhere of Romney on his way into trump Tower that night. He was asked about his previous anti trump comments, and he was forced to eat shit in front of the cameras.

That's the face trump has. 'I just made this loser eat shit. And he loved it'.

I'm sure there's a clip somewhere of Romney on his way into trump Tower that night. He was asked about his previous anti trump comments, and he was forced to eat shit in front of the cameras.

Politicians meeting politicians is not new. Why do you hate Republicans who admit they were wrong?

Trump is an idiot and a traitor. If you believed in God, pray he dies of a heart attack tonight. :)

Agreed. It's just bitter ranting. What interests me is "why" are they like that? We learn a lot from our heroes but we also learn a lot from negative examples. I don't want to become one of them. How do I prevent that? IMO, by learning on what not to do.

LOL. I love SNL. Remember when Trump proved he was so thin-skinned he sued them? Trump is the biggest wimp ever to run for President. It says a lot about the people who support him.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-wanted-justice-department-stop-074151566.html
Trump Wanted His Justice Department to Stop ‘SNL’ From Teasing Him

trump has sued so many people. He tried to sue Bill Maher for joking that trump's dad was an orangutan. The suit was thrown out.

trump has sued so many people. He tried to sue Bill Maher for joking that trump's dad was an orangutan. The suit was thrown out.

Trump is more than a sufferer of micro-penis, he's a spineless limp dick. Anyone supporting him is equally so.

Politicians meeting politicians is not new. Why do you hate Republicans who admit they were wrong?

Trump is an idiot and a traitor. If you believed in God, pray he dies of a heart attack tonight. :)
LOL. Romney eating shit is admitting he was wrong?

He was correct the first time. He showed up at trump Tower hoping to get a job. The fool didn't realize he never stood a chance.

Trump is more than a sufferer of micro-penis, he's a spineless limp dick. Anyone supporting him is equally so.
The moron used to get away with this shit when he was a bottom tier NY real estate developer.

On the national stage, he gets his ass kicked every time he attempts to run with the big dogs.

The moron used to get away with this shit when he was a bottom tier NY real estate developer.

On the national stage, he gets his ass kicked every time he attempts to run with the big dogs.
Why did he get away with it in NYC? Was there a problem there? LOL

He beat Hillary. How and why did that happen?

Why did he get away with it in NYC? Was there a problem there? LOL

He beat Hillary. How and why did that happen?
You are speed posting again, and not really paying attention. I chimed in when the lawsuit against Maher was mentioned.

He sued everyone when Michael Cohen was his 'fixer'. He got away with it because he always punched down.

Similarly, he fucked almost every contractor, engineer, architect that he ever hired. He openly laughed that he would bankrupt them by keeping them in court for decades.

It worked locally. He's up against the big guns now, employing the same tactics.

Yep. He is truly a sociopath, and Romney's spineless.

Maybe Romney wanted to be inside to act as a governor over Trump's crazy policies. He certainly had no respect for Trump. Trump has no respect for anyone. We are all dispensible to him. Romney was paying 5 K a day for protection from Trumpys.

Last edited:
Back