Who will win tonight's debate?

The person you supported before the debate.
The CommunistNaziNetwork moderators.

They will probably claim Trump violated some rule and CNN mods will end it early.

motion-array-1055408-xR3ds1RTwc-high_0014.jpg

The person you supported before the debate.

If Quid Pro stays upright for at least 10 minutes, you will declare he gave the greatest performance in the history of debates.

What I hope Trump will do is refuse to debate Tapper and Bash. When him mic is on, remind America of the disaster we all are living through. The failed economy, the invasion that is fomented by the Biden Regime, the wars the Regime has started around the globe, the alliances the hapless Bidenistas have created among our enemies. In 2020 when Trump left office, America was involved in no wars, there was peace in the middle east, and the economy was booming.

Now we have the complete disaster that is Bought and Paid for Biden.

Speaking to Trump: Mr. President, ignore the party sycophants and focus on your message. Your opponents will try to bait you - pay no attention to them, treat them like flies buzzing in the room. America will see them attack - we know all of the lies and demagoguery they will spew, just ignore it.

If Quid Pro stays upright for at least 10 minutes, you will declare he gave the greatest performance in the history of debates.

What I hope Trump will do is refuse to debate Tapper and Bash. When him mic is on, remind America of the disaster we all are living through. The failed economy, the invasion that is fomented by the Biden Regime, the wars the Regime has started around the globe, the alliances the hapless Bidenistas have created among our enemies. In 2020 when Trump left office, America was involved in no wars, there was peace in the middle east, and the economy was booming.

Now we have the complete disaster that is Bought and Paid for Biden.

Speaking to Trump: Mr. President, ignore the party sycophants and focus on your message. Your opponents will try to bait you - pay no attention to them, treat them like flies buzzing in the room. America will see them attack - we know all of the lies and demagoguery they will spew, just ignore it.
The thing to do with Tapper and Bash, if they start debating with Trump in some form, is for Trump to ask Who am I debating here, him (jabbing a finger at Biden then the moderators) or you? Fine! I'll debate the bunch of you! Why don't you just go stand over by Biden and help him out, he needs it!

That would pretty much end the debate in Trump's favor. Anyone but the TDS crowd would see it as a rigged debate at that point. The talking heads in the MSM would spend the next six weeks trying to dissemble over why Tapper and Bash weren't really debating with Trump.

The thing to do with Tapper and Bash, if they start debating with Trump in some form, is for Trump to ask Who am I debating here, him (jabbing a finger at Biden then the moderators) or you? Fine! I'll debate the bunch of you! Why don't you just go stand over by Biden and help him out, he needs it!
Why did Trump agree to debate on CNN? Are you saying he is too stupid to know what he agreed to?

Why did Trump agree to debate on CNN? Are you saying he is too stupid to know what he agreed to?
No, he knows it's a hostile venue. All he has to do is treat it as one. It would become incumbent on CNN and their moderators to come off detached and unbiased. The second they jump in and start any sort of back and forth between them and Trump, Trump should do what I suggested. It shuts down the moderators and any further interaction beyond simply reading the questions and allowing Biden and Trump to answer. They say shit after being jumped on, CNN and all fairness in that debate are done live on television.

It's really no different than a stand up comedian or actor on stage having to deal with a heckler in the audience. Be prepared for it, and shut it down in an effective and permanent manner.

No, he knows it's a hostile venue. All he has to do is treat it as one. It would become incumbent on CNN and their moderators to come off detached and unbiased. The second they jump in and start any sort of back and forth between them and Trump, Trump should do what I suggested. It shuts down the moderators and any further interaction beyond simply reading the questions and allowing Biden and Trump to answer. They say shit after being jumped on, CNN and all fairness in that debate are done live on television.
Trump did not have to agree to debate on CNN.

Trump did not have to agree to debate on CNN.
Trump made the claim he'd debate Biden, essentially, any place, any time. Biden set the venue, and pretty much tried to fix everything in his favor. Trump didn't back down to that. Thus, they're debating on CNN.

After the absolutely excretory performance of Candy Crowley in the Romney - Obama debate, I think CNN should have been permanently banned from providing moderators for presidential debates, but here we are...

Trump made the claim he'd debate Biden, essentially, any place, any time. Biden set the venue, and pretty much tried to fix everything in his favor. Trump didn't back down to that. Thus, they're debating on CNN.

After the absolutely excretory performance of Candy Crowley in the Romney - Obama debate, I think CNN should have been permanently banned from providing moderators for presidential debates, but here we are...
So, Biden forced Trump to debate? Trump is this weak?

So, Biden forced Trump to debate? Trump is this weak?
No, Biden's shit numbers in the polls forced him to debate Trump. Trump sees it as a chance to show how weak and confused Biden is. Biden needs a stellar performance to lift his poll numbers.

Biden needs CNN as a crutch. I'm sure his team is expecting CNN to softball everything to Biden while going all pit bull on Trump. It'd be a massive error on CNN's part if they do and Trump is prepared for that in some way similar to what I proposed.

No, Biden's shit numbers in the polls forced him to debate Trump. Trump sees it as a chance to show how weak and confused Biden is. Biden needs a stellar performance to lift his poll numbers.

Biden needs CNN as a crutch. I'm sure his team is expecting CNN to softball everything to Biden while going all pit bull on Trump. It'd be a massive error on CNN's part if they do and Trump is prepared for that in some way similar to what I proposed.
So, Trump is too weak to set terms of debate. Makes Biden look like the winner.

So, Trump is too weak to set terms of debate. Makes Biden look like the winner.
Other way around. Biden set the terms. If Trump disagreed to them, he would look weak after saying in effect, Any time, any place. Biden is the one going into this from a position of weakness. He's badly behind in the polls. His campaign is not gaining traction with the public. Trump is now outraising him in funds.

Biden needs to turn all that around and he can't do it hiding in the Oval Office.

Biden will come to the podium and remain presidential, mature, intellectual, and on message!

Trump will come out and show his ass, reveal all of his Personality Disorders, Lie like a dog, insult the people asking the hard questions, insulting everyone's intelligence, play the victim, and prove how unqualified he is to be in charge of anything!

Biden cannot help being Biden- A TRUE NATURAL LEADER....

......... and Trump Cannot help from being TRUMP- A total LOSER AND HATEFUL MENTAL CASE, and Felon who is now on his way TO GOING TO JAIL- WHERE HE BELONGS!

Last edited:
Other way around. Biden set the terms. If Trump disagreed to them, he would look weak after saying in effect, Any time, any place. Biden is the one going into this from a position of weakness. He's badly behind in the polls. His campaign is not gaining traction with the public. Trump is now outraising him in funds.

Biden needs to turn all that around and he can't do it hiding in the Oval Office.
So, Trump is scared of Biden. Got it.

Back