Who Won the Debate?

Have not learned a thing have you? Well you still have several years of life left to improve on that. good luck.

Have not learned a thing have you? Well you still have several years of life left to improve on that. good luck.
Still unable to comprehend the difference? (I told y'all that sudden onset political reading comprehension disorder was real...)

1. I agreed every time I began to ridicule you that there were hard times coming.

2. I ridiculed you because what you predicted wasn't difficult to predict.

Still unable to comprehend the difference? (I told y'all that sudden onset political reading comprehension disorder was real...)

1. I agreed every time I began to ridicule you that there were hard times coming.

Perhaps you are not as young as I think. Your memory seems to be fading.

btw it is bated breath, not baited breath, hence my pun in the other thread.
I had to wonder what you were trying to catch with baited breath.

And yes I know ...but then I am the one without a degree and such. Just an ingerenet hillbilly ;)

Perhaps you are not as young as I think. Your memory seems to be fading.

btw it is bated breath, not baited breath, hence my pun in the other thread.
I had to wonder what you were trying to catch with baited breath.

And yes I know ...but then I am the one without a degree and such. Just an ingerenet hillbilly ;)
MMM... You're right. Oops. I was holding my breath, I didn't have to for very long.

You may as well begin predicting the next downturn, so I can start mocking you right away.

You heard it here first, this economy is going to eventually turn around and be good again. I'm telling you no one else is predicting this.

MMM... You're right. Oops. I was holding my breath, I didn't have to for very long.

You may as well begin predicting the next downturn, so I can start mocking you right away.

the next one will be after I am gone. You need to worry about how much upturn we will wind up with. Things have changed.

BTW - As for the topic of the thread. Nobody won. We are in deep doo-doo if this is the best we can do.

20uofap.jpg

Back