Why are women attacked by the trans lobby while we men get far less abuse?

And what's the problem for you with having separate changing rooms, bathrooms and sports?

They are separate dressing rooms. Most have doors that can be locked, and often are. Most stores now have Dressing Room attendants that allows access to the dressing room and has to open them with a key in order to be used.

And I will tell you why they are locked- Because if you do not lock them, people use them to change their baby's diapers and leave the nasty shitty diapers behind.

My ex-wife was a Cosmetic Consultant for Foley's Department stores. She said they had to start locking their dressing rooms, where you had to ask for a key, because she said people would use their dressing rooms as bathrooms, and the janitors were having to spend all their time cleaning them up afterwards. This would cause the dressing rooms to have to remain closed for hours while they were being steam cleaned and disinfected.

So I do not even know why PostPROPHYLACTIC even brought the subject up!

Last edited:
Stop over-thinking things man!

You eccentric phobiacs are fucking disgusting!

Do you even go to the Malls?

Because unisex dressing rooms have been here since the dawn of time- and Donald Trump is the only one I have ever heard of Raping someone in a dressing room!

Malls?

What malls? They're pretty much all closed down now. Ghost towns. Many have been repurposed and turned into residential or mixed use with office space.

But that crap about unisex dressing rooms being around forever is just pure garbage.

Men's and women's changing rooms in department stores have always been separate because the clothing departments are separated, you fucking tranny dumbass.

Each clothing dept typically has it's own changing rooms.

Which is the main reason you haven't heard about rapes happening in them.

And BTW, when I was in college I worked in retail, including at JCPENNEY.

NEVER saw men allowed in women's changing rooms.

You fucking modern day perverts will say anything to push your tranny-nanny agenda.

They are separate dressing rooms. Most have doors that can be locked, and often are. Most stores now have Dressing Room attendants that allows access to the dressing room and has to open them with a key in order to be used.

And I will tell you why they are locked- Because if you do not lock them, people use them to change their baby's diapers and leave the nasty shitty diapers behind.

My ex-wife was a Cosmetic Consultant for Foley's Department stores. She said they had to start locking their dressing rooms, where you had to ask for a key, because she said people would use their dressing rooms as bathrooms, and the janitors were having to spend all their time cleaning them up afterwards. This would cause the dressing rooms to have to remain closed for hours while they were being steam cleaned and disinfected.

So I do not even know why PostPROPHYLACTIC even brought the subject up!

You didn't really answer the question did you? What's the problem for you if biological women have spaces and sports strictly reserved for biological women?

You didn't really answer the question did you? What's the problem for you if biological women have spaces and sports strictly reserved for biological women?

It makes it harder for him to live out his fantasy and pretend he's a woman.

Malls?

What malls? They're pretty much all closed down now. Ghost towns. Many have been repurposed and turned into residential or mixed use with office space.

But that crap about unisex dressing rooms being around forever is just pure garbage.

Men's and women's changing rooms in department stores have always been separate because the clothing departments are separated, you fucking tranny dumbass.

Each clothing dept typically has it's own changing rooms.

Which is the main reason you haven't heard about rapes happening in them.

And BTW, when I was in college I worked in retail, including at JCPENNEY.

NEVER saw men allowed in women's changing rooms.

You fucking modern day perverts will say anything to push your tranny-nanny agenda.

You keep on running your mouth fool!

I'm through with you!

Now go FUCK OFF!

Dude, I do not approve of men participating in women's sports. WHO THE FUCK SAID I DID? Not ME!

And I am not the bathroom monitor here.

I expect men to use the men's room, and women to use the ladies room.

So troll someone else!

Dude, I do not approve of men participating in women's sports. WHO THE FUCK SAID I DID? Not ME!

So troll someone else!

Dont get pissy you bitchy little weasel.

I think I ran into an example of this yesterday........I was buying a new pair of shorts at JC Pennys......I was in the Men's Clothing Department....a sign said Fitting Room......there was an attendant by the entry.....I asked if there was a room empty.......she said yes.......and went in, changed clothes.......and realized there were women in the rooms on either side of me.....as I finished and left I realized that the hallway continued through the Fitting Room and the other end was in the Women's Clothing Department......can you imagined that happening even twenty years ago?......

Can you imagine??????

So troll someone else!

Why do you want men to be allowed in such close and enclosed, private proximity to women who are in the process of disrobing?

Do you honestly not see the potential for problems there?

Why do you want men to be allowed in such close and enclosed, private proximity to women who are in the process of disrobing?

Do you honestly not see the potential for problems there?

I’m around women all day long. Just inches away from their nudity. They’re called clothes. Just gives you the shivers, doesn’t it?

I’m around women all day long. Just inches away from their nudity. They’re called clothes. Just gives you the shivers, doesn’t it?

Maybe you don't grasp the idea that in changing rooms people TAKE THEIR CLOTHES OFF in order to try on the ones they are considering buying.

So, for a brief period of time, they are stripped down to their underwear.

But I guess the idea that rapists, who are opportunists by nature, might try to take advantage of that situation in order to strike, is too complex for you too grasp.

And also, let's forget about rapists for a minute and think in terms of voyeurism.

Cell phone cameras are commonly used by voyeurs to take "upskirt" pictures of women in public places already. Imagine the door we'd be opening for them by allowing them in enclosed private areas with women who are in the process of undressing.

But then again, you tranny lovers don't give a shit about biological women.

All you people care about is coddling and catering to biological males who pretend they're women.

Maybe you don't grasp the idea that in changing rooms people TAKE THEIR CLOTHES OFF in order to try on the ones they are considering buying.

So, for a brief period of time, they are stripped down to their underwear.

But I guess the idea that rapists, who are opportunists by nature, might try to take advantage of that situation in order to strike, is too complex for you too grasp.

And also, let's forget about rapists for a minute and think in terms of voyeurism.

Cell phone cameras are commonly used by voyeurs to take "upskirt" pictures of women in public places already. Imagine the door we'd be opening for them by allowing them in enclosed private areas with women who are in the process of undressing.

But then again, you tranny lovers don't give a shit about biological women.

All you people care about is coddling and catering to biological males who pretend they're women.

Yep. The women within inches of me are also just a couple layers away from nudity. Funny thing is, just like dressing rooms or bathrooms with a wall separating them, I just can’t see their nakedness.

Much ado about nothing.

Yep. The women within inches of me are also just a couple layers away from nudity. Funny thing is, just like dressing rooms or bathrooms with a wall separating them, I just can’t see their nakedness.

Much ado about nothing.

You must have spent the past decade living in a cave then.

Or maybe you're just not curious enough about what's going on in the world around you to pay attention to the news.

Whatever.

IMO, allowing unisex dressing rooms and restrooms just to make the trans clowns happy is one of the worst ideas I've ever heard.

You must have spent the past decade living in a cave then.

Or maybe you're just not curious enough about what's going on in the world around you to pay attention to the news.

Whatever.

IMO, allowing unisex dressing rooms and restrooms just to make the trans clowns happy is one of the worst ideas I've ever heard.

I’ve worked in places that had just one bathroom. Big fucking deal. It had nothing to do with trans. There’s a lock on the door. Use it.

The “news” these days is made to set people’s hair on fire. Obviously, this one worked on you.

I’ve worked in places that had just one bathroom. Big fucking deal. It had nothing to do with trans. There’s a lock on the door. Use it..

Oh I see, you don't understand what's at issue here.

You think the subject is individual bathrooms with heavy, solid doors that are lockable from the inside like the ones at the 7-Elevens you've worked at.

No, that's not it.

They're talking about large, public restrooms and dressing rooms big enough for several people at a time with stalls.

Just like the ones we're all familiar with, except there would be biological males and females allowed in them together at the same time.

All I can wonder is what kind of hare brain would think that's nothing to raise concerns about.

IThe “news” these days is made to set people’s hair on fire. Obviously, this one worked on you.

So you avoid paying attention to what's going on in the world around you because you don't like to be upset by it?

OK then.

Whatever.

But you should probably also avoid discussing current events.

Because having some basic understanding of them beforehand helps you look less clueless.

Back