Why are women attacked by the trans lobby while we men get far less abuse?

That's not a solution.

Is that what you'd say to a young girl who's been sexually assaulted or had a halfway undressed photo taken of her and published on the internet?

I would hope she or her boyfriend or husband or father would apply their hand squarely across the side of your smug, self-righteous face.

Maybe leave you picking up your teeth.

Dude, that's a picture of the fitting rooms in a GOODWILL STORE....

Screenshot-20240412-192100-2.jpg

https://www.exclusivelyego.com/blog/2017/11/8/tips-for-shopping-goodwill-dollar-days

Is that where you buy your clothes???? :laugh:

Besides, there's nothing in that picture that confirms your claim about them being unisex.

I can't believe you tried to pull that crap!!!

If those fitting rooms are unisex, it's only because Goodwill typically operates out of old buildings that have to be adapted for retail use, but as cheaply as possible and with consideration being paid to saving as much space as possible. IOW, they often times don't have enough room to build separate male and female fitting rooms.

I provided plenty of credible evidence to back up my position, while you and Gomer have provided nothing but hissy fits.

How about you trying to find some actual data and evidence to back up your claim that unisex trans clown pandering fitting rooms (and restrooms) are "everywhere you go" and there are few if any women's privacy problems associated with them.

Because I might believe they were everywhere if you were talking about California.

But Texas???

Prove it or else you're a liar.

Listen up you old fart. You are getting more ridiculous with every post!

So what if it is a Goodwill Store?

It is a retail department store, and every store I know has locking doors just like those at Goodwill.

Man, you need to take a break and think before posting anything else.

You are only demonstrating what a difficult person you are to have an intelligent conversation with.

OLD MAN, I am putting you in a whole new light!

I thought you were an intelligent person once, but I have totally changed my mind about you!

Yes, you are a bigot and a homophobic asshole- AND AN OLD FART!

Next!

And what problem was this for you? What problem is universal dressing rooms for society?

It wasn't a problem for me.......but that woman who was screaming at me seemed upset.......It's all okay though......I told them my name was Geeko Sportivo and they told me to show up to enter my plea on April 27.

Hey NOMAD! OR IS IT NOWMAD?

It is a retail department store, and every store I know has locking doors just like those at Goodwill.

You are only demonstrating what a difficult person you are to have an intelligent conversation with.

I thought you were an intelligent person once, but I have totally changed my mind about you!

And yes, I do shop at GOODWILL. AND I BET I DRESS BETTER THAN YOU!

I purchased a brand new, never worn before, $400 BEAVER FELT STETSON COWBOY HAT just today for $25 at Goodwill!

And it is a perfect fit.

SO FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON PILGRIM!

Last edited:
Non-existent my ass. Sir, I do not know where you live, but these are typical unisex Fitting Rooms, and no matter where you go here in Texas to shop for clothing, this is the way it is everywhere you go.

So, let's look at a picture at a typical store's UNISEX changing room. Tell me how anyone is going to use these changing rooms in a nefarious sexually misconductive way.

Because, once someone wants to try something on, they would simply find an unused dressing room, go in and lock the door behind them, and change clothes.

I just do not understand what you guys are talking about or what transvestites and sexual misconduct has to do with trying on clothes at a typical American department store.

Show us a picture of what you are talking about, because I am not catching your drift!
Maybe predator lesbians who are taking pictures of women in changing rooms?

You surfed and surfed and finally found a story that played into your political narrative!

Got it!

What is it that you are suggesting here anyway. What is your narrative, because I really don't see it.

What would you do to change matters, to resolve this fear you seem to have, of using the bathroom or trying on your camouflaged Underoos?

You have the floor, make your case dude.

Don't tell us your problem- TELL US YOUR SOLUTION!

I don't want to hear your problems- I want to hear your solutions!

NEXT!

Are you blind or simply illiterate???

I stated my solution in post 58 of this thread.

I even posted it in BOLD ALL CAPS so even a dumbass like you would have a chance to understand it.....

KEEP THE FITTING ROOMS AND RESTROOMS OF BIOLOGICAL MALES AND BIOLOGICAL FEMALES SEPARATE!!!!

What is so fucking difficult to understand about keeping people who were born as biological males away from biological females when they are changing their clothes????

Are you so beholden to your fealty to trans clown freaks that you're willing to put actual REAL women at risk of assault?

Or are you some kind of woman hating loser who wants them to be assaulted because they never paid attention to you?

Whatever it is, you need to get your head screwed on straight.

Hey NOMAD! OR IS IT NOWMAD?

And yes, I do shop at GOODWILL. AND I BET I DRESS BETTER THAN YOU!

I purchased a brand new, never worn before, $400 BEAVER FELT STETSON COWBOY HAT just today for $25 at Goodwill!

And it is a perfect fit.

SO FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON PILGRIM!

:rofl2: What a sissy-hissy fit!!!! :rofl2:

Go fuck yourself, little girlie.

Make sure you put on your cutest dress and do your hair and makeup first, though!!!! :laugh:

Homo, tranny loving bitch. :fu:

Post some credible evidence that allowing biological men into biological women's changing areas poses no significant risk to women or keep your tranny-ass kissing mouth shut.

I cannot believe that because of people like you I now have to fuck with typing the word "biological" in front of man/men and woman/women.

You gender confused dipshits are fucking everything up.

Maybe predator lesbians who are taking pictures of women in changing rooms?

I truly don't understand why people like you and Geeky Fartivo take such flippant attitudes towards the safety concerns of anyone who isn't an emotionally insecure trans clown or a member of one of the other alphabet freak groups.

Or black, of course.

I wouldn't want to forget your own personal favorite special victim group.

Why don't you two give a shit if biological females suffer harm as a result of all this pandering to trans clowns?

You sound like you must hang out in the men's room a lot!

Hey we have an expert here with men's rooms folks!

when you hit your 70s you keep track of where all the public restrooms are......meanwhile, the fact you thought all restrooms just had private stalls proves you must hang out in the ladies room.....

Are you blind or simply illiterate???

I stated my solution in post 58 of this thread.

I even posted it in BOLD ALL CAPS so even a dumbass like you would have a chance to understand it.....

KEEP THE FITTING ROOMS AND RESTROOMS OF BIOLOGICAL MALES AND BIOLOGICAL FEMALES SEPARATE!!!!

What is so fucking difficult to understand about keeping people who were born as biological males away from biological females when they are changing their clothes????

Are you so beholden to your fealty to trans clown freaks that you're willing to put actual REAL women at risk of assault?

Or are you some kind of woman hating loser who wants them to be assaulted because they never paid attention to you?

Whatever it is, you need to get your head screwed on straight.

:rofl2: What a sissy-hissy fit!!!! :rofl2:

Go fuck yourself, little girlie.

Make sure you put on your cutest dress and do your hair and makeup first, though!!!! :laugh:

Homo, tranny loving bitch. :fu:

Post some credible evidence that allowing biological men into biological women's changing areas poses no significant risk to women or keep your tranny-ass kissing mouth shut.

I cannot believe that because of people like you I now have to fuck with typing the word "biological" in front of man/men and woman/women.

You gender confused dipshits are fucking everything up.

First off when this was first mooted I thought someone was having a laugh but then realised that the proggies were deadly serious. It's truly insane watching these fuckers tying themselves in knots.

when you hit your 70s you keep track of where all the public restrooms are......meanwhile, the fact you thought all restrooms just had private stalls proves you must hang out in the ladies room.....
Another lie wrapped in a loose truth. Typical of a lying POS minion like you, Pmp. Why don't you lie about being a lawyer to him?

FWIW, I haven't been in a men's room with open shitters since the 1970s. Where the fuck are you taking your shits, Pmp? A halfway house? A shelter? Do you go looking for them for peeking opportunities?

tumblr_lo8oocrz4v1qmpg90o1_400.gif

Nope, I don't want to know what goes on in the ladies room, I don't want to see what goes on in there, I don't want to hear what goes on in there, and I don't want to smell what goes on in there.

I think I ran into an example of this yesterday........I was buying a new pair of shorts at JC Pennys......I was in the Men's Clothing Department....a sign said Fitting Room......there was an attendant by the entry.....I asked if there was a room empty.......she said yes.......and went in, changed clothes.......and realized there were women in the rooms on either side of me.....as I finished and left I realized that the hallway continued through the Fitting Room and the other end was in the Women's Clothing Department......can you imagined that happening even twenty years ago?......

All I know is 28 years ago every adult around me would have reminded me that punctuation marks actually have rules for their use.

Back