Why DEMONCRATS Hate Black Folks

Of course you are, since you lack the basic structure of manhood, therefore cower in its presence.

Really? You always seemed like an evil woman to me. You know, 'catty', "pretentious", "self-indulgent", "sanguine". I don't cower, as you should well know.

More sexism from our resident bigot.

Originally Posted by Damn Yankee
Of course you are, since you lack the basic structure of manhood, therefore cower in its presence.

Are you so dense, that you can't see the homophobia and bigotry in your comment above? And you then have the nerve to suggest that I'm sexist and a bigot?????????? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Don't you have a sheet and hood to iron for tonite's KKK crossburning? Better get to it.

Originally Posted by Damn Yankee

Are you so dense, that you can't see the homophobia and bigotry in your comment above? And you then have the nerve to suggest that I'm sexist and a bigot?????????? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Don't you have a sheet and hood to iron for tonite's KKK crossburning? Better get to it.

You became "nauseous" watching the Allen West answer. The fact that you are gay has nothing to do with my response to you.

But do keep playing the race and gay cards. I find it quite amusing. :)

You became "nauseous" watching the Allen West answer. The fact that you are gay has nothing to do with my response to you.

But do keep playing the race and gay cards. I find it quite amusing. :)

Allen West? Oh, yeah, the piece of crap that got "drummed out" of the military.
See link:
http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=185704

And bitch, I don't "play cards". I don't have to...didn't you read my link with an article addressing the playing of race cards, et al.?
http://clutchmagonline.com/2011/06/race-is-not-a-card-its-a-reality/#comment-127481
"The “race card” is a concept that has been used to silence people of color who attempt to speak out when they feel that race has been used unfairly in determining how people are treated. It is one of the most dangerous weapons in the White privilege toolbox, for it implies that a non-POC would know better when something is truly racist than someone who is constantly subjected to racism."

It's you that keeps "playing cards"....but I hold the "trumps".

"The “race card” is a concept that has been used to silence people of color who attempt to speak out when they feel that race has been used unfairly in determining how people are treated. It is one of the most dangerous weapons in the White privilege toolbox, for it implies that a non-POC would know better when something is truly racist than someone who is constantly subjected to racism."

What exactly is a "non-POC?" A non Person of Color? Is that like someone who is a color, but is not a person, or someone who is a person and is not a color? Last I checked, white is still a color, so we are all people of color. In that regard, everything you say is cloaked in your racist thoughts, because it is YOU who is applying the attribute of skin color. Whenever anything YOU feel is an injustice to a person who is 'black' you immediately assume it was because they were 'black' and nothing else could possibly be the cause of the injustice. This sort of bigotry becomes problematic after a while, because it actually serves to gloss over public consciousness of legitimate racism in America.

I asked you this question earlier, and you never did answer me... How are we supposed to live in a colorblind society, when you refuse to see anything without looking at color first? When everything you consider, is viewed through the prism of race, what color someone was, what color someone else is... how can you ever expect the rest of society to establish what Dr. King envisioned?

....awaiting your answer!!!

An ad hom to deflect how nauseous you feel in the presence of a free thinking warrior.

Free thinking warrior??? Try a Stephin Fetchit negro apologist for Massa, willing to sell out his people for a seat at the table to be awarded with "crumbs". You are trying to convince me, who refuses to fall for the lies and machinations of a typical poor white trash racist. You need to be talking to sellouts like Allen West. I'm not him.

Free thinking warrior??? Try a Stephin Fetchit negro apologist for Massa, willing to sell out his people for a seat at the table to be awarded with "crumbs". You are trying to convince me, who refuses to fall for the lies and machinations of a typical poor white trash racist. You need to be talking to sellouts like Allen West. I'm not him.
That's my point, you are far, far, far from being like West. That's why you feel nauseous when you see him tell the truth, and feel the need to attack his character instead of his words. :)

What exactly is a "non-POC?" A non Person of Color? Is that like someone who is a color, but is not a person, or someone who is a person and is not a color? Last I checked, white is still a color, so we are all people of color. In that regard, everything you say is cloaked in your racist thoughts, because it is YOU who is applying the attribute of skin color. Whenever anything YOU feel is an injustice to a person who is 'black' you immediately assume it was because they were 'black' and nothing else could possibly be the cause of the injustice. This sort of bigotry becomes problematic after a while, because it actually serves to gloss over public consciousness of legitimate racism in America.

I asked you this question earlier, and you never did answer me... How are we supposed to live in a colorblind society, when you refuse to see anything without looking at color first? When everything you consider, is viewed through the prism of race, what color someone was, what color someone else is... how can you ever expect the rest of society to establish what Dr. King envisioned?

....awaiting your answer!!!

I reposted the article...and while I might not use the term, "non-POC", I know what it means, and what was meant...as do you. White, in many ways and aspects is a "non-color" (if you really want to look at it...otherwise, why would you spend so much time and effort with tanning solutions and tanning beds, trying to get some color?) Hello?
And nice try at trying to assign the words of the article to me. I didn't write it, but I agree with it.
And the onus would be on you, given the history of slavery and injustice in this country, to prove that the injustice was because of anything other than color or ethnicity. How and why do you think the onus falls on black people , when more times than not, they are the objects of your hate, discrimination and resentment?]
And where the fuck do you get off trying to decide for me or for anyone else what "legitimate racism, in America' is. That speaks to the very crux of the article I posted. You have no business deciding for me what I find insulting, discriminatory, or racist. Don't I have a mind? Don't I have free will, as much as you? I graduated in the top percentile of my high school class, and placed in the Greater Houston Science Fair of 1970...who might you be to tell me a goddamn thing? Nobody, that's who.
And bitch, ask yourself the question. I don't look at color. I have white friends, neighbors, acquaintances, colleagues, associates, and family that I love dearly. And they all seem to know how to talk to me, and treat me with respect, which I reciprocate. You, and people like you have the problem of thinking of black people as "the other" and "less than", otherwise , why would your rhetoric reflect such? Go look in a mirror. That is where you'll find the answer to your questions. When you drop your racism, others will drop theirs. It's you that can't seem to see beyond race, and you project that onto others. I'm not racist. I'm not a bigot. Not by a long shot. But I am pro-Palestinian. For myriad reasons. And you should be ashamed to bring up Dr. King's name. You're not worthy to speak it.

Allen West? Oh, yeah, the piece of crap that got "drummed out" of the military.
See link:
http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=185704

And bitch, I don't "play cards". I don't have to...didn't you read my link with an article addressing the playing of race cards, et al.?
http://clutchmagonline.com/2011/06/race-is-not-a-card-its-a-reality/#comment-127481

It's you that keeps "playing cards"....but I hold the "trumps".

Urban dictionary:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=race+card

1. Calling someone racist, even if they aren't, just to get away with something.
2. What "certain folks" like to cry when they don't get their way.
3. When a minority in America (and more recently, Caucasians) try to call foul on a situation that is detrimental to them and say the situation is racially discriminatory. Now, whether it is or not is irrelevant, as such stories are taken as gospel.
racecard-6906.jpg

That's my point, you are far, far, far from being like West. That's why you feel nauseous when you see him tell the truth, and feel the need to attack his character instead of his words. :)

Bitch please. I have never listened to the man, and wouldn't if i were being paid to. Truth? Who decides what that is? You? Him? LOL.
Character...he's the one that was discharged from the military, and decided to go into politics as a Tea partier. How easy. A disgruntled black , used as a poster child for a racist, bigoted extremist right wing of the Republican Party. I can see him picking and grinning with Lloyd Marcus...two darkies singing for massa, about how wonderful the life he has for them.
Eat shit and die. Please.

Democrats only like to exploit poor black people.

Proof: they have been in power for the majority of the last 50 years and haven't done shit to help black people raise themselves out of poverty. They only make it easier for them to hang out on the porch and collect welfare while selling dope. Or pimp out their queer poetic cousins.

Back