Why did they force Joe to quit?

Why did they force Joe to quit?

• Because he was polling badly and wasn't likely to win.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Because of his cognitive decline

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Because of cognitive decline AND poor polling.

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And when they started out they were left enough money that making more was easy
If you have enough of a nest egg
You have to TRY to lose money
Trump inherited money from his dad
Trumps dad inherited money from his dad
Fucking idiot
It’s called generational wealth
That's just supposition on your part. We're not talking about Trump here, but all billionaires. Most billionaires are not from generational wealth.

That Trump inherited money doesn't mean he could just sit back and do nothing and become far richer. Again, your position on this is completely wrong and you are retarded for trying to argue it.

70 % made themselves billionaires

How much money did their families have that got them the education they needed to build a tech start up

Yes in many cases special talents existed

But without family wealth they would not have the education needed

How many had family help them progress their startup?

And you think Harris isn't crazy?? :rofl2:
She's only about a 9 or so crazy...

R.940e49b6a610c64c4d1b6f22f8529e97

Yea, that puts her in the "Danger Zone," but still...

Look at your silly selfs

This a big reason why the Republican party is on a death march

Dino’s headed right into the tar pit

What consummate LOSERS

nope, Harris /Kelly will whip them. Trump is through. He is getting crazier every day.
I'm still hoping Trump gets sentenced to prison in September.

With only two months until the election, the Republiclowns will be scrambling hard to find someone else.

And nobody else will bring out the looney Republiclown base like Dear Leader Trump.

That's just supposition on your part. We're not talking about Trump here, but all billionaires. Most billionaires are not from generational wealth.

That Trump inherited money doesn't mean he could just sit back and do nothing and become far richer. Again, your position on this is completely wrong and you are retarded for trying to argue it.
Oh fuck you and your FORBES article

I'm still hoping Trump gets sentenced to prison in September.

With only two months until the election, the Republiclowns will be scrambling hard to find someone else.

And nobody else will bring out the looney Republiclown base like Dear Leader Trump.
They are so stupid they will run him from prison

70 % made themselves billionaires

How much money did their families have that got them the education they needed to build a tech start up

Yes in many cases special talents existed

But without family wealth they would not have the education needed

How many had family help them progress their startup?
I don't know. Bill Gates dropped out of college, so did Mark Zukerberg. Richard Branson never finished high school. Most millionaires and billionaires come from Middle-Class or upper Middle-Class backgrounds. Most attended college, most often not an ivy league school. What makes them successful is they are smart and energetic, and driven to succeed.

And you think Harris isn't crazy?? :rofl2:
Desperate much?

Do you have any evidence that most billionaires are not from generational wealth?

Desperate much?

Do you have any evidence that most billionaires are not from generational wealth?
I already provided multiple sources and examples of it.

That goes for millionaires too.

Most come from middle class families. They are simply driven to succeed and do.

nope, Harris /Kelly will whip them. Trump is through. He is getting crazier every day.
An ex-prosecutor and an ex-astronaut walk into the Oval Office, but before walking in, the ex-prosecutor wipes two pieces of shit off her shoe.

(Gotta give my sister credit for this.)

Nope. But, unlike you and TA...I do not think the move is self-made at all. In fact, I think that even self-made millionaires have all sorts of head-starts including family provided access to money not available to most.

So...are you a billionaire?

Back