Why did they force Joe to quit?

Why did they force Joe to quit?

• Because he was polling badly and wasn't likely to win.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Because of his cognitive decline

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Because of cognitive decline AND poor polling.

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, at least you have sources, I still contend they are not self made.
Although I consider the Motley Fool a worthless source, here's an article that tries to claim the reverse of what I posted earlier.

Even in it, they obliquely admit that only 28% of millionaires / billionaires had legacy wealth. Sure, most millionaires / billionaires weren't dirt poor or had little starting out. Most had, at most, modest means. What made them successful was their own energy and hard work doing something they took great interest in.

Although I consider the Motley Fool a worthless source, here's an article that tries to claim the reverse of what I posted earlier.

Even in it, they obliquely admit that only 28% of millionaires / billionaires had legacy wealth. Sure, most millionaires / billionaires weren't dirt poor or had little starting out. Most had, at most, modest means. What made them successful was their own energy and hard work doing something they took great interest in.
So not self made.

I'm still hoping Trump gets sentenced to prison in September.

Two weeks ago you were hoping your assassin was a better shot.

Your hopes are usually dashed.

With only two months until the election, the Republiclowns will be scrambling hard to find someone else.

And nobody else will bring out the looney Republiclown base like Dear Leader Trump.

ROFL

Well, as insane as it is, it really is the only possible way you can win.

Last edited:
Biden is aware he fucked up the debate bigly. He thought he would recover from it, but he did not. It is tough to give up the biggest job possible. The numbers showed he had a tough road ahead. His Covid bout came at a bad time. His weakness and fragility were a problem. Covid underlined it.
Biden is completely capable of doing his job now. But 4 years from now? Maybe not.
I don't think he will survive another week. We'll have Harris as President for the rest of the year.

So I can't ask a logical question? Have the Democrats become Communists??
Always crack up anyone when one of the MAGA talks Commies, guess they don’t realize we are now in the 21st Century, the Birchers are long gone, called another a Commie is as relevant as referring to another as a Wobble

And when they started out they were left enough money that making more was easy
If you have enough of a nest egg
You have to TRY to lose money
Trump inherited money from his dad
Trumps dad inherited money from his dad
Fucking idiot

It’s called generational wealth
You're wrong you retard. Most were middle class and didn't get some massive nest egg starting out. This isn't about Trump either you buffoon. Most millionaires and billionaires made their wealth from hard work and personal effort, something you know nothing about being a welfare queen smoking pot all day.

Are you a millionaire?

If not...why not?

I'm on the cusp of my IRA tipping a million. And it still concerns me for longevity. That's less than 4 years of my current salary. If I retire, no more group health meaning that expense goes way up. You act like a million dollars is a lot of money - it's not.

So not self made.
Most are. They started out with a bit of money but weren't rich by any means. Just 28% had substantial means at hand, say like Fred Smith who founded Fedex. He had a $4 million dollar inheritance.

Bill Gates started Microsoft in his parent's garage from virtually nothing.

Any economist will tell you the best way to make money is to start off with money, if you are born on third base, you have a dominate chance of scoring

That did happen. Its not force.

It's coercion, blackmail.

The Oligarchs Kicked Joe to the curb. Who do you think you are going to fool with your lie? Your fellow drones? Like you, they will do what the party programs them to do.

You're not sentient - not any of you. You don't think - you are manipulated by emotions and obey the party without question.

Any economist will tell you the best way to make money is to start off with money, if you are born on third base, you have a dominate chance of scoring

Really?

Let's see it?

I doubt you could name three economists without the use of Google. I guarantee you've never read any economic journals or books.

I don't think he will survive another week. We'll have Harris as President for the rest of the year.

Strategically it would be a good move for the Communists. While it still wouldn't help her over the line, at least they could go into November claiming she has "experience." And then there is the "sympathy" angle.

I've publicly predicted that Biden will be dead before election day, I'm sticking to it. A lot of people on Twitter claim he's already dead. I've seen no evidence that confirms it so don't buy it. But the party needs him out of the way.

Most are. They started out with a bit of money but weren't rich by any means. Just 28% had substantial means at hand, say like Fred Smith who founded Fedex. He had a $4 million dollar inheritance.

Bill Gates started Microsoft in his parent's garage from virtually nothing.
Starting out with "a bit of money" is not self made.

Notice that MF lies in this? If you read it straight - 73% ARE self-made. MF whines that 46% " had some inherited wealth or an affluent upbringing."
Affluent upbringing? You mean went to college?

The left can never present anything honestly - ever.

Back