Why did they force Joe to quit?

Why did they force Joe to quit?

• Because he was polling badly and wasn't likely to win.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Because of his cognitive decline

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Because of cognitive decline AND poor polling.

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I already provided multiple sources and examples of it.

That goes for millionaires too.

Most come from middle class families. They are simply driven to succeed and do.

Ok, at least you have sources, I still contend they are not self made.

Why did Biden quit
Because the DNC oligarchy view the 2024 (s)election as a lost cause, and to make room for Kamala Harris to become the "first woman President" for a few months so that they have something to celebrate at their upcoming convention that would otherwise be awkward and lackluster.

Plus, the pussy hats are getting too full of dust, so they gotta be broken out again.

Actually yes. My house alone is worth about a million (6 br, 3 bath, 3 car garage, pool, spa, on a 1/2 acre lot).

I'm in
Aha...so you are a millionaire...posting here.

Okay.

And self-made, right?

As I said, okay. I'll take your word for it. I mean...has anyone still supporting Trump ever lied.

Harris will lose to Trump. I have to think Dems knew this.

Biden and Harris both lose to Trump. It's about downstream races. The party has only one issue to sell, abortion. The party believes that Harris looks better for radical left congressional candidates in blue urban areas and might energize voters so that the congressional blowout won't be as severe.

Keep in mind though, there is nothing that ensures the Oligarchs actually run Harris. First NBC poll has her doing more poorly than even Biden. They could easily dump her as well.

Biden and Harris both lose to Trump. It's about downstream races. The party has only one issue to sell, abortion. The party believes that Harris looks better for radical left congressional candidates in blue urban areas and might energize voters so that the congressional blowout won't be as severe.

Keep in mind though, there is nothing that ensures the Oligarchs actually run Harris. First NBC poll has her doing more poorly than even Biden. They could easily dump her as well.
Don't agree with anything you said.

She did not meet Netanyahu nor will she attend his speech to Congress.

Flashback: Kamala Harris said anti-Israel campus protesters showed 'exactly what the human emotion should be'
Democratic Presidential candidate Kamala Harris showed support for anti-Israel protesters on college campuses during an interview.
www.campusreform.org

Flashback: Kamala Harris said anti-Israel campus protesters showed 'exactly what the human emotion should be'

Democratic Presidential candidate Kamala Harris showed support for anti-Israel protesters on college campuses during an interview.
www.campusreform.org
www.campusreform.org

Kamala Harris Praises Campus Anti-Israel Protesters Even ...
The New York Sun
https://www.nysun.com › National
Jul 10, 2024 — The conflicting messages come as many of the charges are being dropped against students who set up illegal encampments on campuses during ...

Those protestors were carrying Hamas flags and screaming death to Israel, death to America.

The desperation in Trumpworld is painful; it shows You've lost the opponent you wanted and acquired one you don't. Kind of fun on this side.
Admittedly it wasn't until now.

Harris is a stone antisemite and supports the Hamas protesters who scream “death to Israel, death to America.

Joe is president.

There is no evidence to support that claim.

He had all the delegates he needed. He has all the power. Nobody can force him to drop out.

Yet they did.

He did it on his own . He talked to people who gave him the evidence or their opinions. I am sure he talked to doctors. He still did not have to drop out. Nobody has the power to force him out.

ROFL

You are desperate to deny the reality that your party is a dictatorship.

Back