Why didn't Trump tell us before that he lost to Biden, before we got arrested, went to prison, got put on no-fly lists?

Cypress

Trump admits he lost in 2020, leading white nationalist Nick Fuentes to disavow him​

At least three times in recent weeks Trump, the 2024 Republican party nominee, has acknowledged that he lost in 2020 "by a whisker."

The reaction to Trump's most recent comments from some far-right activists and influencers has been unusually stark.

White nationalist Nick Fuentes blasted Trump Sept. 4 for admitting that he lost the 2020 election, and said that he will work to get voters not to back Trump.

"So, why did we do Stop the Steal? Why did did anyone go to Jan. 6? Why did any one go to jail? ... It would have been good to know that before 1,600 people got charged," Fuentes said on his podcast, referring to the criminal charges for those who invaded and ransacked the Capitol. "It would’ve been good to know that before (I) had all my money frozen, put on a no-fly list, banned from everything, lost all my bank and payment processing.”

Trump admits he lost in 2020, leading white nationalist Nick Fuentes to disavow him​

At least three times in recent weeks Trump, the 2024 Republican party nominee, has acknowledged that he lost in 2020 "by a whisker."

The reaction to Trump's most recent comments from some far-right activists and influencers has been unusually stark.

White nationalist Nick Fuentes blasted Trump Sept. 4 for admitting that he lost the 2020 election, and said that he will work to get voters not to back Trump.

"So, why did we do Stop the Steal? Why did did anyone go to Jan. 6? Why did any one go to jail? ... It would have been good to know that before 1,600 people got charged," Fuentes said on his podcast, referring to the criminal charges for those who invaded and ransacked the Capitol. "It would’ve been good to know that before (I) had all my money frozen, put on a no-fly list, banned from everything, lost all my bank and payment processing.”
I just love when Trumpanzees wake up and smell the coffee. Too late for a lot of them too. Bozos. Sucks to be you!

I just love when Trumpanzees wake up and smell the coffee. Too late for a lot of them too. Bozos. Sucks to be you!

Nick Fuentes is a dick.
But there is a part of me doesn't like rich white guys manipulating mentally ill people and the village idiots for their own benefit.

you mean when he said to protest peacefully?
And IF Trump had been MAN enough to admit he lost back then there wouldn't have been a Protest.
Trump was just being a little crybaby stomping his feet and crying , He never did grow up.
Have a nice day

And IF Trump had been MAN enough to admit he lost back then there wouldn't have been a Protest.
Trump was just being a little crybaby stomping his feet and crying , He never did grow up.
Have a nice day
not true.

plenty were pissed with all the lies and bullshit. russia russia russia. hunter laptop lies. The media allowing Biden to run a basement campaign and on and on

much like how the media is working overtime to allow Kamala to hide from her past statements

you shit stains are just ok with all this corruption

not true.

plenty were pissed with all the lies and bullshit. russia russia russia. hunter laptop lies. The media allowing Biden to run a basement campaign and on and on

much like how the media is working overtime to allow Kamala to hide from her past statements

Trump held that rally getting them riled up because he LIED and would not admit back then that he LOST like he is doing now.
If he was a man back then and had the BALLS to admit he LOST and have NOT been a little crybaby holding temper tantrums , he wouldn't have had that rally and people would not have been there around the Capital building .
And what does " all the lies and bullshit. russia russia russia. hunter laptop lies." have to do with it?
Trump had them there to LIE to them that he had won and didn't.
It was his point telling them his LIE that he won and to get them all worked up to protest.
Have a nice day

Have a nice day
if you hadn't held an unconstitutional election there wouldn't have been a protest......for that matter, if the cops in blue cities hadn't killed a black guy there would have been no Black Lives Matter riots..........did you have a point?.....

not true.

And you Trumpsters aren't " okay with all this corruption ". ? LOL
I guess YOU haven't been paying attention to just what Trump has been doing ALL his life.
Talk about CORRUPTION .
Have a nice day

Trump held that rally getting them riled up because he LIED and would not admit back then that he LOST like he is doing now.
If he was a man back then and had the BALLS to admit he LOST and have NOT been a little crybaby holding temper tantrums , he wouldn't have had that rally and people would not have been there around the Capital building .
And what does " all the lies and bullshit. russia russia russia. hunter laptop lies." have to do with it?
Trump had them there to LIE to them that he had won and didn't.
It was his point telling them his LIE that he won and to get them all worked up to protest.
Have a nice day
again - biden used the swamp to win Kamala is trying to use the swamp to win

so fuck you swampy. you assholes don't care how you win, just that you win

if you hadn't held an unconstitutional election there wouldn't have been a protest......for that matter, ok with all this corruption
First of all I didn't hold the election that WAS Constitutional , that was the US government and the states.
and again what the FUCK do things like this BS " if the cops in blue cities hadn't killed a black guy there would have been no Black Lives Matter riots.." have to do with Trump holding a rally to LIE to his low IQ MAGA followers like you?
And now that you said that election was UNCONSTITUTIONAL please show us how was it UNCONSTITUTIONAL .
Have a nice day

again - biden used the swamp to win Kamala is trying to use the swamp to win

so fuck you swampy. you assholes don't care how you win, just that you win
and the ones that have been found doing the most cheating are the ones crying about it most, the right wingers.
Have a nice day you fucking ASSHOLE

It's another example of Trump flip-flopping. I believe he's melting down. It wouldn't surprise me if the neo-Nazis and/or the white supremacist militias took a shot at him, his businesses or his kids as revenge for Trump's betrayal.

Back