Why didn't Trump tell us before that he lost to Biden, before we got arrested, went to prison, got put on no-fly lists?

Nick Fuentes is a dick.
But there is a part of me doesn't like rich white guys manipulating mentally ill people and the village idiots for their own benefit.

Wrong is wrong regardless if they are poor, low IQ white supremacists or billionaires with more money than they could ever spend in one lifetime.

Wrong is wrong regardless if they are poor, low IQ white supremacists or billionaires with more money than they could ever spend in one lifetime.
Trump and QAnon radicalized mentally challenged village idiots who probably never voted before in their lives and didn't pay attention to politics. Mitt Romney and John McCain couldn't do that.

I think there is a sociology PhD dissertation lurking here.

you mean when he said to protest peacefully?
No, Legina. Like when he said things like:

"Rudy, you did a great job. He's got guts. You know what? He's got guts, unlike a lot of people in the Republican Party. He's got guts. He fights, he fights."

"For years, Democrats have gotten away with election fraud and weak Republicans. And that's what they are. There's so many weak Republicans. And we have great ones. Jim Jordan and some of these guys, they're out there fighting. The House guys are fighting. But it's, it's incredible."

But our fight against the big donors, big media, big tech, and others is just getting started. This is the greatest in history. There's never been a movement like that.

The American people do not believe the corrupt, fake news anymore. They have ruined their reputation. But you know, it used to be that they'd argue with me. I'd fight. So I'd fight, they'd fight, I'd fight, they'd fight. Pop pop. You'd believe me, you'd believe them. Somebody comes out. You know, they had their point of view, I had my point of view, but you'd have an argument.

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore"

It really highlights Trump's history, too.

He has left a trail of carnage when it comes to people who have served under him, or been loyal to him in any way. Bankruptcy, jail time, careers ended, reputations ruined.

Wasn't it Tucker who texted that he was a "destroyer?" People keep lining up and hoping they'll be the one to really benefit from loyalty to Trump - but the record is clear, and devastating.

Trump and QAnon radicalized mentally challenged village idiots who probably never voted before in their lives and didn't pay attention to politics. Mitt Romney and John McCain couldn't do that.

I think there is a sociology PhD dissertation lurking here.
Agreed 100% that there will be Sociology PhD examining these times. Not just one and also in many other areas such as psychology, political science and even economics if only as a weapon.

It really highlights Trump's history, too.

He has left a trail of carnage when it comes to people who have served under him, or been loyal to him in any way. Bankruptcy, jail time, careers ended, reputations ruined.

Wasn't it Tucker who texted that he was a "destroyer?" People keep lining up and hoping they'll be the one to really benefit from loyalty to Trump - but the record is clear, and devastating.
How many MAGAts will be denying they were Trumpers this time next year?

that’s half of it - protest peacefully and fight like hell. It’s the other half that didn’t over well.
In his speech he said "peacefully" once and "fight" 14 times by my count:

Right, and some at the Capitol did protest peacefully. They’re not the ones sitting in prison.

Trump used the bully pulpit of the office of the presidency to make it sound like dark forces had stolen an American election, and that the republic was in grave danger.

Trump used the bully pulpit of the office of the presidency to make it sound like dark forces had stolen an American election, and that the republic was in grave danger.
Agreed. He coordinated with violent RW militias to overrun the Capitol with the hope of giving Trump a reason to declare martial law and stop the certification of elections. Had they been able to murder Pence and Pelosi, Trump could have executed the plan.

Trump admits he lost in 2020, leading white nationalist Nick Fuentes to disavow him​

There was no election in 2020, Sybil.
At least three times in recent weeks Trump, the 2024 Republican party nominee, has acknowledged that he lost in 2020 "by a whisker."
There was no election in 2020.
The reaction to Trump's most recent comments from some far-right activists and influencers has been unusually stark.

White nationalist Nick Fuentes blasted Trump Sept. 4 for admitting that he lost the 2020 election, and said that he will work to get voters not to back Trump.
"So, why did we do Stop the Steal? Why did did anyone go to Jan. 6? Why did any one go to jail? ... It would have been good to know that before 1,600 people got charged," Fuentes said on his podcast, referring to the criminal charges for those who invaded and ransacked the Capitol. "It would’ve been good to know that before (I) had all my money frozen, put on a no-fly list, banned from everything, lost all my bank and payment processing.”
Trump never said any such thing, Sybil.

Trump admits he lost in 2020, leading white nationalist Nick Fuentes to disavow him​

At least three times in recent weeks Trump, the 2024 Republican party nominee, has acknowledged that he lost in 2020 "by a whisker."

The reaction to Trump's most recent comments from some far-right activists and influencers has been unusually stark.

White nationalist Nick Fuentes blasted Trump Sept. 4 for admitting that he lost the 2020 election, and said that he will work to get voters not to back Trump.

"So, why did we do Stop the Steal? Why did did anyone go to Jan. 6? Why did any one go to jail? ... It would have been good to know that before 1,600 people got charged," Fuentes said on his podcast, referring to the criminal charges for those who invaded and ransacked the Capitol. "It would’ve been good to know that before (I) had all my money frozen, put on a no-fly list, banned from everything, lost all my bank and payment processing.”
It's amazing the magical powers you attribute to trump. No wonder you're a leftist wing nut

Trump held that rally getting them riled up because he LIED and would not admit back then that he LOST like he is doing now.
If he was a man back then and had the BALLS to admit he LOST
Trump has never lost an election.
and have NOT been a little crybaby holding temper tantrums ,
You are being a little crybaby and holding a temper tantrum right now.
he wouldn't have had that rally and people would not have been there around the Capital building .
Nothing illegal about any of that!
And what does " all the lies and bullshit. russia russia russia. hunter laptop lies." have to do with it?
Trump had them there to LIE to them that he had won and didn't.
It was his point telling them his LIE that he won and to get them all worked up to protest.
Have a nice day

Fake electors,
There is no such thing as a 'fake elector'. Buzzword fallacy.
pressuring a VP to not do his Constitutional duty...
Pence does not have any authority to choose the electors for any State. He broke the law.
and can you imagine if Biden was recorded on a phone call w/ an election official asking him to "find" just enough votes for him to win a state?
No crime. Perfectly legal.

Back