Why didn't Trump tell us before that he lost to Biden, before we got arrested, went to prison, got put on no-fly lists?

Trump admits he lost in 2020, leading white nationalist Nick Fuentes to disavow him​

At least three times in recent weeks Trump, the 2024 Republican party nominee, has acknowledged that he lost in 2020 "by a whisker."

The reaction to Trump's most recent comments from some far-right activists and influencers has been unusually stark.

White nationalist Nick Fuentes blasted Trump Sept. 4 for admitting that he lost the 2020 election, and said that he will work to get voters not to back Trump.

"So, why did we do Stop the Steal? Why did did anyone go to Jan. 6? Why did any one go to jail? ... It would have been good to know that before 1,600 people got charged," Fuentes said on his podcast, referring to the criminal charges for those who invaded and ransacked the Capitol. "It would’ve been good to know that before (I) had all my money frozen, put on a no-fly list, banned from everything, lost all my bank and payment processing.”
Why don't you go fuck yourself? Useless ass worm of a human with your bullshit posts. You suck ass.

NO fuck head you never said why it was UNCONSTITUTIONAL , just that it was,
a lie.......I AND the SCoWI said that it was unconstitutional.......procedures were implemented, particularly unsupervised lock boxes and ballot harvesting which were never approved by the state legislature as required by the constitution......remember it this time.......

you mean when he said to protest peacefully?
Don't do that. You make yourself look very stupid. Trump organized a rally on 1-6 as close to the capital as was allowed and at the same time the Electoral Votes were being certified. He had several speakers all rousing the people to anger and action. Trump did the same thing. Then in the last second, he said something about going in peace. So that negates what everyone said, including Trump?
Don't do that. It makes you look very stupid.

a lie.......I AND the SCoWI said that it was unconstitutional.......procedures were implemented, particularly unsupervised lock boxes and ballot harvesting which were never approved by the state legislature as required by the constitution......remember it this time.......
where in the CONSTITUTION does it say they can't have unsupervised lock boxes?
Every state has different regulations , and if they do not say districts can NOT use lock boxes then the districts can. And as I have said before it is up to the state legislatures on how they want to appoint ( choose ) their delegates to the EC. they do NOT even need to hold elections they can just appoint who they want.
But again IF they did do that I am sure they would be looking for a new job soon.

Don't do that. You make yourself look very stupid. Trump organized a rally on 1-6 as close to the capital as was allowed and at the same time the Electoral Votes were being certified. He had several speakers all rousing the people to anger and action. Trump did the same thing. Then in the last second, he said something about going in peace. So that negates what everyone said, including Trump?
fuck off gas lighting shit stain

where in the CONSTITUTION does it say they can't have unsupervised lock boxes?
Every state has different regulations , and if they do not say districts can NOT use lock boxes then the districts can. And as I have said before it is up to the state legislatures on how they want to appoint ( choose ) their delegates to the EC. they do NOT even need to hold elections they can just appoint who they want.
But again IF they did do that I am sure they would be looking for a new job soon.
it says in the constitution that only the state legislature could approve unsupervised lock boxes and no, districts CANNOT use them unless prohibited......its the other way around......so the ONLY conclusion, despite your obvious lies, is that EVERY state that used procedures not authorized by its state legislature conducted an unconstitutional election.......and even if only one state held an unconstitutional election, then the national election is unconstitutional....

"If you don't fight like hell, you won't have a country any more" sounds more like a call to arms than "but do it peacefully." **eyeroll**

He also posted on social media for the Cult to "be there, it'll be wild."

it says in the constitution that only the state legislature could approve unsupervised lock boxes and no, districts CANNOT use them unless prohibited......its the other way around......so the ONLY conclusion, despite your obvious lies, is that EVERY state that used procedures not authorized by its state legislature conducted an unconstitutional election.......and even if only one state held an unconstitutional election, then the national election is unconstitutional....
NO ONLY that states election is, and they CAN go to the state legislature and the legislature gets to chose who their ED delegates go to.
STOP YOUR LYING.
The election of 2020 was NOT Unconstitutional.
Have a nice day you lying POS

NO ONLY that states election is, and they CAN go to the state legislature and the legislature gets to chose who their ED delegates go to.
STOP YOUR LYING.
I agree with what you just posted so obviously I am not lying.....the problem you face is that the state legislature did NOT choose to pick their delegates based on unsupervised dropboxes and ballot harvesting.......that was a handful of demmycrat election officials who didn't have the authority to hold an unconstitutional election......so take your little finger and suck it.....

I agree with what you just posted so obviously I am not lying.....the problem you face is that the state legislature did NOT choose to pick their delegates based on unsupervised dropboxes and ballot harvesting.......that was a handful of demmycrat election officials who didn't have the authority to hold an unconstitutional election......so take your little finger and suck it.....
they had to certify their election.
it is all up to the state legislature if they think it was a fair and honest election.
so ASSHOLE if you have a problem with that state take it up with them.
And again it is up to the states legislature to assign their delegates to the EC ANY WAY THEY WANT,
Have a nice day moron

they had to certify their election.
it is all up to the state legislature if they think it was a fair and honest election.
so ASSHOLE if you have a problem with that state take it up with them.
And again it is up to the states legislature to assign their delegates to the EC ANY WAY THEY WANT,
Have a nice day moron
what choice did the legislature have?.....to tell the nation they had to do their election over because a handful of demmycunts in Milwaukee or Fulton County or Muskegon had held an unconstitutional election?........face the facts, finger flipper......the election is inarguably unconstitutional......

what choice did the legislature have?.....to tell the nation they had to do their election over because a handful of demmycunts in Milwaukee or Fulton County or Muskegon had held an unconstitutional election?........face the facts, finger flipper......the election is inarguably unconstitutional......
If YOU say so.
but again every state legislature HAS to certify the results of the election they held.

Have a nice day moron

If YOU say so.
but again every state legislature HAS to certify the results of the election they held.

Have a nice day moron
the WI supreme court also said so.......the PA supreme court said so as well though for reasons in its state constitution.....the fact the state certified the election doesn't change the fact it was an unconstitutional election......

Thunderfart flips the bird at the supreme courts of WI and PA.......apparently he feels his legal knowledge surpasses that of the combined justices of both states.....other opinions may vary......

Back