Why do conservatives bash education? GOP leaders went to elite universities.

Dictating total curriculum is one thing, just asking for specific talent for a workforce isn't fascism.

I disagree, The private sector shouldn't be involved at all. Once you let them in...even a little...you then have a situation where private money corrupts public money.

I don't give a flying fuck what GM thinks our schoolkids should be learning but if you do care then you're my enemy. You are a bigger enemy than the tranny cult.

I disagree, The private sector shouldn't be involved at all. Once you let them in...even a little...you then have a situation where private money corrupts public money.

I don't give a flying fuck what GM thinks our schoolkids should be learning but if you do care then you're my enemy. You are a bigger enemy than the tranny cult.

So, if as the manager of the shop I ran and going to a learning institution and telling them what talent I need for my shop makes me your enemy?

since nazis run the world you cant trust business or government.

you can occasionally trust small versions of each..

just remember, 'the establishment' is also an organized crime gang.

In Michigan, Fomoco set up a school to teach kids how to work in their factories, Henry Ford Trade School. We also had public high schools that were extreme shop classes. Unions and Ford set up colleges to teach specifically what they needed to do in white-collar jobs. The UAW and Ford have joint apprenticeship curricula in local colleges.
There are colleges in Michigan that are centered on General Motors' education of white-collar workers.
Working with education has been done by the Big 3 for many years.

In Michigan, Fomoco set up a school to teach kids how to work in their factories, Henry Ford Trade School. We also had public high schools that were extreme shop classes. Unions and Ford set up colleges to teach specifically what they needed to do in white-collar jobs. The UAW and Ford have joint apprenticeship curricula in local colleges.
There are colleges in Michigan that are centered on General Motors' education of white-collar workers.
Working with education has been done by the Big 3 for many years.

Is that a bad thing? Seems to me that if it led graduates to good jobs, it was a good thing.

Oh yeah? I thought education was what both are. :dunno:

But then, I don't give a shit about the "arts."

Dumb rube, education and skills training aren't the same thing

Training is the process of Learning something with a goal of performing a specific skill or behavior. Education, on the other hand, is the systematic process of learning something with a goal of acquiring knowledge. In education, a person learns facts, concepts, and theories.

Difference-between-training-and-education.jpg

Training is the process of Learning something with a goal of performing a specific skill or behavior. Education, on the other hand, is the systematic process of learning something with a goal of acquiring knowledge. In education, a person learns facts, concepts, and theories.

That silly chart basically says they are the same thing. Now fuck off and stay away from me. I have no interest in engaging a racist mongrel.

It is not a bad thing, but job training and an education serve different purposes.

I'd say that something approaching 90% of education is intended in the end for getting you a job while the other 10% is for something else. "Enriching your life" normally isn't why you go to school or college.

Education is just one means to an end of being a productive member of society. It goes hand in hand with training and one isn't more important than the other. The world doesn't have much need for philosophers who sit around all day contemplating their navels or spouting some profound nonsense over a beer.

Oh yeah? I thought education was what both are. :dunno:

But then, I don't give a shit about the "arts."

A lot of education we get from elementary-college does not train us for a specific job like a plumbing or electrician apprenticeship.

Education is just one means to an end of being a productive member of society. It goes hand in hand with training and one isn't more important than the other. The world doesn't have much need for philosophers who sit around all day contemplating their navels or spouting some profound nonsense over a beer.

Did you ever go to college?

Back