why do people like transwarp claim there is no raicsm in todays world?

I do not have any interests in you that way.

Sure you don't shit bird, you just started a thread in my name....

I want you to stop being a racist

Is that your magic word, that is somehow supposed to stand in for your total inability to present a reasoned, intelligent argument?

And what are you, my mother; this is your self-appointed role on this forum to pretend people are "racist" for simply disagreeing with your BS, and to "correct" them? The fact of the matter is that you are so fucking stupid its hard to believe your brain emits enough wattage to be able to type on a keyboard and breathe.

you have for days now refused to name a case in the news that did have racism in it.

now you wont even name one you think was false

how can we as Americans get on the same page if you refuse to discuss the cases

Learn to use the quote feature, you stupid ditz.

The Charleston church shooting (also known as the Charleston church massacre[6][7][8]) was a mass shooting that took place at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in downtown Charleston, South Carolina, United States, on the evening of June 17, 2015. During a prayer service, nine people were killed by a gunman, including the senior pastor, state senator Clementa C. Pinckney; a tenth victim survived. The morning after the attack, police arrested a suspect, later identified as 21-year-old Dylann Roof, in Shelby, North Carolina. Roof later confessed that he committed the shooting in hopes of igniting a race war.

not one of you could even say this was racism

Learn to use the quote feature, you stupid ditz.

imagine what would be done to me if I did what this guy does

how many times did he say the same exact thing ?

what was done about his crap flooding a thread?

Back