why do people like transwarp claim there is no raicsm in todays world?

I see I am so, so popular and desirable in "evince's" tiny mind, that she opened a thread in my name just to try and attract my attention after I rejected her advances/entreaties earlier...it's clear she just wants to put her hands in my pants, but is suffering from such pangs of rejection she needs to start threads (really, love letters!) since I put her on ignore and she has no other way to communicate with me.

This whole thread is a ruse merely to try and make me aware of her miniscule, unimportant existence, nothing more. It's clear that I am the MOST important thing in her life right now, and am all she can think about.

Tell us the truth honey, do you really love me that much - and do you masturbate to my ID? I think we all know the answers - a resounding "YES!"

Again you fucking retard... WHICH one do you want to start with?

Don't be so hard on her, she is lost in love and is in dire need of male attention, mine specifically. She loves me, and orgasms 4-5 times/day thinking of me passionately. That's why she started this thread in the first place.

I see I am so, so popular and desirable in "evince's" tiny mind, that she opened a thread in my name just to try and attract my attention after I rejected her advances/entreaties earlier...it's clear she just wants to put her hands in my pants, but is suffering from such pangs of rejection she needs to start threads (really, love letters!) since I put her on ignore and she has no other way to communicate with me.

This whole thread is a ruse merely to try and make me aware of her miniscule, unimportant existence, nothing more. It's clear that I am the MOST important thing in her life right now, and am all she can think about.

Tell us the truth honey, do you really love me that much - and do you masturbate to my ID? I think we all know the answers - a resounding "YES!"

you are mistaken

I do not have any interests in you that way.

I want you to stop being a racist

that is my interest in you

For the final time you fucking retard.

I think racism exists in our sentencing and in arrests. Which is proof I don't think 'racism doesn't exist' as you continue to claim with your non-stop bullshit. Now do shut your moronic ass once and for all.

super I cant find an example of a recent case you agree was racist

can you name one

I have been asking you for days now

super I cant find an example of a recent case you agree was racist

can you name one

I have been asking you for days now

1) You fucking moron... I have answered multiple times in this thread

2) You fucking moron... IF YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC CASE YOU WANT TO DISCUSS, THEN FUCKING LIST IT. OTHERWISE SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Gee whiz...

Your question seems fairly straight forward.

I wonder why Sf can't/won't answer it?

Also curious that you can't see that Desh won't answer her own question. She refuses to provide any specific cases to discuss. For someone that CLAIMS to want to discuss specific cases, you would think she would provide one. But she won't.

So you can shut your ass as well. We know you aren't going to add any value to any discussion.

Also curious that you can't see that Desh won't answer her own question. She refuses to provide any specific cases to discuss. For someone that CLAIMS to want to discuss specific cases, you would think she would provide one. But she won't.

So you can shut your ass as well. We know you aren't going to add any value to any discussion.

I said all of them long ago super

Back