why do people like transwarp claim there is no raicsm in todays world?

go get one you AGREE displayed racism towards black people and we can discuss it to see what that fine line is Rs claim is there.

its the only way to get on the same page

then name an incidence you agree was racism

you don't seem o think the killing of unarmed black people is evil
The above is your problem Desh. You pretend that if someone doesn't agree with ONE case as to whether or not racism is involved, that somehow means they don't think racism exists at all. So again, if you have a specific case you wish to discuss... tell us what it is.

The final sentence of yours above is precisely why people call you a fucking idiot.

go get one you AGREE displayed racism towards black people and we can discuss it to see what that fine line is Rs claim is there.

its the only way to get on the same page
Desh again refuses to answer her own question. I wonder why that is? Clearly Desh does not think racism exists.

now lets do them one at a time to see what the differances are which make you feel some are unwarranted.

that is how we get on the same page

I don't know any examples of ones you agree with

that is why I'm asking you

I think starting off agreeing on one would be a great start.

Can you give us a case you agree about?

I don't know any examples of ones you agree with

that is why I'm asking you

I think starting off agreeing on one would be a great start.

Can you give us a case you agree about?

Dear retard... again... saying all cases involve racism is fucking moronic. If you wish to discuss a particular case, we can... you only have to provide an example.

I have already stated where I think racism exists. You ignored it. Wacko has stated a case... YOU IGNORED IT.

Dear retard... again... saying all cases involve racism is fucking moronic. If you wish to discuss a particular case, we can... you only have to provide an example.

I have already stated where I think racism exists. You ignored it. Wacko has stated a case... YOU IGNORED IT.

Back