why do people like transwarp claim there is no raicsm in todays world?

well can either one of you name a recent incident you agree did highlight real racism in this country?

Or is there none
Here's one I think we can all agree shows some overt racism. I mean, that black guy obviously hates white people, right?

Desh says racism exists in every case.

And she's right. Even if it things don't turn out like shit, or other things in the lives of people can be more easily identified for their causality, racism always exists. As an ideology so integral to the modern nation state, to the criminal justice system, to war, to capitalist economics, it's naive to assume that racism doesn't exist always and in everything, at least so some small degree.

The Charleston church shooting (also known as the Charleston church massacre[6][7][8]) was a mass shooting that took place at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in downtown Charleston, South Carolina, United States, on the evening of June 17, 2015. During a prayer service, nine people were killed by a gunman, including the senior pastor, state senator Clementa C. Pinckney; a tenth victim survived. The morning after the attack, police arrested a suspect, later identified as 21-year-old Dylann Roof, in Shelby, North Carolina. Roof later confessed that he committed the shooting in hopes of igniting a race war.

not one of you could even say this was racism

not one of you cons could name this crime

I asked for you a case you agreed involved racism

Not one of you could think of this case and you had DAYS to think about it.

this is clearly racism

not to you people though

not one of you cons could name this crime

I asked for you a case you agreed involved racism

Not one of you could think of this case and you had DAYS to think about it.

this is clearly racism

not to you people though

Again you fucking retard... we did list where we saw racism. YOU chose to ignore it. We stated specifically that if YOU had a particular case you wanted our opinion on... that YOU SHOULD FUCKING LIST IT.

You fucking retard.

"They haven't, but the dems are aided in their efforts to screw over the black community by energetically supporting and enabling self-appointed "leaders" such as al sharpton, hucksters and crooks who have achieved nothing more in life than exclaiming extremist nonsense so as to keep the news media lined up in front of them. The blacks in this country need and deserve better leadership than they have gotten for the past 40-50 years since MLK. "

they just say things like with without a shred of proof

what happened to the right in this country that makes them non stop liars?

so you agree with that transwarp quote then super?

I do think it was racially motivated. Which is why I asked you for examples you wanted to discuss in the first place you fucking retard.

you refused to name one from the very beginning

you posted some bull you knew was not the cases that America is and has debating as example of racism towards black people .

why ?

you refused to name one from the very beginning

you posted some bull you knew was not the cases that America is and has debating as example of racism towards black people .

why ?

You are fucking retarded. YOU also refused to name one. As I stated long ago... I will discuss any case you wish. You provide the case and we can discuss.

I gave example of racism in this country and YOU ignored it because it wasn't the CASE(s) you wanted to discuss. Which is why I asked you repeatedly to list the case(s) you wanted to discuss.

But you are too much of a fucking moron to get that. Instead, you wanted me to go out and list cases, which if they weren't the ones YOU wanted to discuss, then you would have pulled the same stupid fucking shit you are doing here.

well can either one of you name a recent incident you agree did highlight real racism in this country?

Or is there none

post six in the thread

you never answered

you made up silly stuff instead of telling us a case of racism against black people that you believe had merit

you could not even think of the church shooting

even those black people gunned down by an avowed racists to start a race war meant nothing to you

you had forgotten all about it

I asked you first

you refused to answer for days

I did end up answering

You never did

Yet, AGAIN... you clearly wanted to discuss specific cases. I told you I would discuss any one you wanted. I proved you were wrong with your LIE about my not thinking racism existed. But you didn't care. You just wanted to harp on the cases YOU had in mind, yet you refused to share what those cases were. Because you are a fucking hack.

Back