Why do people obsess over abortion?

You are an idiot that puts words in peoples mouth to justify your lies. Natural causes is not God doing anything it is natural causes I guess you are to stupid to understand that or you know nothing about God or Christianity

Hey Idiot. There are countless verses like this (COUNTLESS) where God is going the abortion, or commanding others to do the abortion or killing masses of babies born or not yet born (ie Noah's flood) that are not just natural causes. They are 'god causes', because God loves him some baby death and abortion.

Numbers 5:11-21

The Test for an Unfaithful Wife

11 Then the Lord said ... ‘If a man’s wife goes astray and is unfaithful to him ... “‘The priest shall bring her and have her stand before the Lord. ... “If no other man has had sexual relations with you and you have not gone astray and become impure while married to your husband, may this bitter water that brings a curse not harm you. 20 But if you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have made yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your husband”— 21 here the priest is to put the woman under this curse—“may the Lord cause you to become a curse among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell

God above, again loving him some abortion. Undeniable fact even if you are so stupid you think that 'natural causes'.

He did create it but it is now sufficient on it's own.

In bible study and as a basis for theology of god, we are taught to not assume to know God's mind. That is a serious sin and we need to have the humility to not try and put ourselves in the position, individually to speak for god. We are to turn to the bible for that.

Can you show me where in the bible where it says "it is now sufficient on it's own" as you are arguing there at some point it 'was not' sufficient 'on its won' but 'now it is'? Where do you see the bible speaking to this or is this just you, one person, who has stated and commanded it to be so and thus you think that enough to tell others it is, so?

Hey Idiot. There are countless verses like this (COUNTLESS) where God is going the abortion, or commanding others to do the abortion or killing masses of babies born or not yet born (ie Noah's flood) that are not just natural causes. They are 'god causes', because God loves him some baby death and abortion.

God above, again loving him some abortion. Undeniable fact even if you are so stupid you think that 'natural causes'.

Show those versus

In bible study and as a basis for theology of god, we are taught to not assume to know God's mind. That is a serious sin and we need to have the humility to not try and put ourselves in the position, individually to speak for god. We are to turn to the bible for that.

Can you show me where in the bible where it says "it is now sufficient on it's own" as you are arguing there at some point it 'was not' sufficient 'on its won' but 'now it is'? Where do you see the bible speaking to this or is this just you, one person, who has stated and commanded it to be so and thus you think that enough to tell others it is, so?

Tou can know God's will it is in the Bible

Show those versus

Start with this one already posted above...

11 Then the Lord said ... ‘If a man’s wife goes astray and is unfaithful to him ... “‘The priest shall bring her and have her stand before the Lord. ... “If no other man has had sexual relations with you and you have not gone astray and become impure while married to your husband, may this bitter water that brings a curse not harm you. 20 But if you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have made yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your husband”— 21 here the priest is to put the woman under this curse—“may the Lord cause you to become a curse among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell

Do you acknowledge that God is putting women to the test, to see if they cheated and failure in that test is the killing of the baby inside her womb?

Tou can know God's will it is in the Bible

Ok so i get to speak for God then great.

You are saying that is how it works right. We all get to pronounce for God and thus it is accurate. As surely you are not saying only your take on what god means is the accurate one, as not even most religious people agree on most things. There is tons of religious debate even between the Pope and Cardinals, etc with new pronouncements all the time.

So glad to know 'I' can pronounce for god too and you must accept it.

Start with this one already posted above...

Do you acknowledge that God is putting women to the test, to see if they cheated and failure in that test is the killing of the baby inside her womb?

That is about unfaithful

Ok so i get to speak for God then great.

You are saying that is how it works right. We all get to pronounce for God and thus it is accurate. As surely you are not saying only your take on what god means is the accurate one, as not even most religious people agree on most things. There is tons of religious debate even between the Pope and Cardinals, etc with new pronouncements all the time.

So glad to know 'I' can pronounce for god too and you must accept it.

You are an unbelieve trying to mock God and Christians ywhat you really do is show your ignorance

You are an unbelieve trying to mock God and Christians ywhat you really do is show your ignorance

You are lying when you claim to be a Christian, ptif. Can you cite a single post on JPP where you acted like a Christian?

If you can't, I understand.

That is about unfaithful

And... ???

Are you saying, in a very Taliban like way, that 'unfaithful' women deserve to have any baby inside them force aborted by God or a human who gives them a medicine (potion) to cause that abortion?

Are you saying you support this...

No you are just being stupid.

There is a reason each individual person is not supposed to speak for god and the bible as that would mean more than a billion individual opinions. People will not agree on every thing or even most things and then what? You will say 'well i am the one who is right' and they will say the same. You do not see it, as dumb people struggle to see.

That is why in bible study they teach you to be humble and not to assume to 'Know the Mind of God'. They do not want Lauren Boebert, or you, speaking as if an authority and telling others how to live their life based on YOUR reading and COMPREHENSION of what you read, as you are dumb.

Judge not, lest ye be judged. Meaning 'leave the sin for GOD to judge'. Meaning you live by your religion (muslim if you are) but leave me to live by mine and we can both deal with our god when we get there.

You derps keep saying 'no, we want to impose our (muslim) beliefs on others because we have taken some power in gov't and can impose it'.

You do not understand why it is wrong to impose the muslim on non muslims, simply because you capture some levers of gov't. You think it is fine to impose the muslim religion as soon as you have enough gov't power to do so.

No you are just being stupid...

...he's also a liar and not a Christian. I suspect he's a closet Satan worshiper who buys the blood of Christian babies on the Dark Web. It would explain why he posts all over the Internet.

7g0bi6.jpg

And... ???

Are you saying, in a very Taliban like way, that 'unfaithful' women deserve to have any baby inside them force aborted by God or a human who gives them a medicine (potion) to cause that abortion?

Are you saying you support this...

You do realize that is Jewish law not Christian law. the Priest killed the child not God

No you are just being stupid.

There is a reason each individual person is not supposed to speak for god and the bible as that would mean more than a billion individual opinions. People will not agree on every thing or even most things and then what? You will say 'well i am the one who is right' and they will say the same. You do not see it, as dumb people struggle to see.

That is why in bible study they teach you to be humble and not to assume to 'Know the Mind of God'. They do not want Lauren Boebert, or you, speaking as if an authority and telling others how to live their life based on YOUR reading and COMPREHENSION of what you read, as you are dumb.

Judge not, lest ye be judged. Meaning 'leave the sin for GOD to judge'. Meaning you live by your religion (muslim if you are) but leave me to live by mine and we can both deal with our god when we get there.

You derps keep saying 'no, we want to impose our (muslim) beliefs on others because we have taken some power in gov't and can impose it'.

You do not understand why it is wrong to impose the muslim on non muslims, simply because you capture some levers of gov't. You think it is fine to impose the muslim religion as soon as you have enough gov't power to do so.

So how will you judge Angels in heaven if you can't judge your Brothers on earth?

You do realize that is Jewish law not Christian law. the Priest killed the child not God

You realize it is the same God right? God is commanding that fetus be killed and whether he is telling a Jew or a Christian to do it, does not matter as both have to follow God.

So how will you judge Angels in heaven if you can't judge your Brothers on earth?

Do you understand that you, I, as Muslim, and a Taliban extremist will all JUDGE things differently.

Answer this next question honestly.

Do you think the only thing that matters about WHO gets to impose their 'judgement' on others, and FORCE them to live according to their rules, is POWER?

If the Taliban hold the POWER, what they are demanding in terms of how OTHERS live their life, is correct and true and right.
If I hold the POWER, what i am demanding in terms of how YOU and OTHERS live their lives, is correct and true and right.
If you or Christians hold the POWER, what you demand OTHERS do to live their lives, is correct and true and right.

And do you accept that as power changes and you are in the minority group it is FINE and GOOD for others to impose their religion on you? Or would you expect the American constitution to protect you from that imposition. Meaning the muslim can live by their rules, and they need to leave you alone to live by yours?

Do you understand that you, I, as Muslim, and a Taliban extremist will all JUDGE things differently.

Answer this next question honestly.

Do you think the only thing that matters about WHO gets to impose their 'judgement' on others, and FORCE them to live according to their rules, is POWER?

If the Taliban hold the POWER, what they are demanding in terms of how OTHERS live their life, is correct and true and right.
If I hold the POWER, what i am demanding in terms of how YOU and OTHERS live their lives, is correct and true and right.
If you or Christians hold the POWER, what you demand OTHERS do to live their lives, is correct and true and right.

And do you accept that as power changes and you are in the minority group it is FINE and GOOD for others to impose their religion on you? Or would you expect the American constitution to protect you from that imposition. Meaning the muslim can live by their rules, and they need to leave you alone to live by yours?

Scientists revealed today that they have detected traces of a gas in the Venusian atmosphere that, according to everything they understand about Venus, shouldn’t be there. They considered many explanations for what could be producing the gas, known as phosphine, and settled on an explanation guided by what they know about our own planet. On Earth, phosphine—a toxic gas—is produced by microorganisms.

“As crazy as it might sound, our most plausible explanation is life,” Clara Sousa-Silva, a molecular astrophysicist at MIT and one of the authors of the new study, told me.

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2020/09/venus-life-phosphine-microbes/616342/

So toxic gases forming on a planet in the solar system could be life but a heat beat is just a clump of cells.

Back