Why do people obsess over abortion?

So you are saying the bible is a book of lies to not be believed?

Because there is no denying that God kills a shit load of babies (pre and post birth) in the bible. He also commands others to kill a shit load of babies.

If you read the bible and understand it, there is no way to deny god loves him some baby killing.

Quepie likes the sound of his own voice lying.......so he does it over and over and over......in that sense, he's the typical atheist......all voice, no brains......

So you are claiming to be a lawyer now?
Nordberg pulls through with another winning Nordbergism.

I point out that Terry isn't a lawyer.
Nordberg understands that as me claiming to be a lawyer.
I will now point out that Nordberg did not do well on the SAT.

... oh Nordberg ... I might very well be a lawyer and I might very well have done extremely well on the SAT. Regardless, you are the center of attention. The spotlight is on you at the moment.

Your Nordbergisms are absolutely the best out of everybody's.

Quepie likes the sound of his own voice lying.......so he does it over and over and over......in that sense, he's the typical atheist......all voice, no brains......

at least now you googled and realized i was right and you are no longer denying the obvious facts.

God loves him some baby killing, both new born and pre birth. The bible did not GAF about abortion and is a pro abortion document.

So you are saying the bible is a book of lies to not be believed?

Because there is no denying that God kills a shit load of babies (pre and post birth) in the bible. He also commands others to kill a shit load of babies.

If you read the bible and understand it, there is no way to deny god loves him some baby killing.

You are an idiot that puts words in peoples mouth to justify your lies. Natural causes is not God doing anything it is natural causes I guess you are to stupid to understand that or you know nothing about God or Christianity

I wonder if their is a dress since see can't remember when it happened

Your hatred is from Satan. No believer in Christ is hateful. You can hide behind your claims of being a sinner, but when you willfully sin, you can't hide from God's sight.

Back