Why do people obsess over abortion?

stop wasting everyone's time, baby killer......I can't deny you are a liar and will always be a liar......YOU are stupid enough to think your declaration creates fact even when everyone who can read sees that you've changed all the words you've pointed at.......the reality is, you stating "no one can deny" is meaningless when about 3 billion people around the world deny what you are saying......

Learn English, you fucking illiterate moron.

I don't care who has a baby and who doesn't. Their choice. You can have 2 kids (like I did), or 6 kids, or 22 kids, or none at all. None of my business if you are an adult of legal age. I'm pro-whatever the mother decides. Just don't ask me to pay for the child.

stop wasting everyone's time, baby killer......I can't deny you are a liar and will always be a liar......YOU are stupid enough to think your declaration creates fact even when everyone who can read sees that you've changed all the words you've pointed at.......the reality is, you stating "no one can deny" is meaningless when about 3 billion people around the world deny what you are saying......

Says the guy who knows nothing about the Bible but speaks about it.

Remember when you thought and said that basically god only killed bad people and not innocents and not babies both pre and post birth?

How ignorant you were to that fact that god loves to kill him both pre birth and newly baptised and babies of all ages? You have no clue about what they bible says and yet think you can speak to it. Embarrassing.

Too late. The deal was Trump was not supposed to speak out on it. He did the 2nd day. If Trump shows up and speaks it will be bad. If he does not it will be bad.

His lawyers will speak for him. It's up to the jury to determine the truth.

Nor do you.

You seem to love baby killing even more than i do, since you won't condemn how much God loves it nor acknowledge how wrong that is.

Why do you think you guys ignore how much baby killing god does and not call that out?

Problem is you are a liar. God does not kill babies

It was all true. Trump actually said he was doing those things in public. You are a sad case. Your self delusion is impressive.

No he did not for instance he said you could grab women he did not say he grabbed them. So stop your lies and taking what is said out of context

He refused to provide DNA. Can you guess why not? If he were innocent he would have provided it happily,

Why should he when she does not even know what year it happened. Sounds like she is a liar trying to get money from a well known rich dude

Why should he when she does not even know what year it happened. Sounds like she is a liar trying to get money from a well known rich dude

Christians who seek the truth will listen to the facts of the trial. All the Satan worshipers will lie about it.

Back