Why do people obsess over abortion?

They are not people.
You and Taichiliberal both should have learned to read when it was being taught in school. The words "person," "people," "abortion," "age," "fetus," "murder," "elderly" are just some of the words that do not appear in my question.

iu
iu
iu
iu

Do you, Nordberg, advocate the killing of living humans* who have not committed any crime and who have not expressed any desire to die? No other question is being asked.
*Living Humans defined as having a pulse and human DNA.

What's your direct, straightforward and non-evasive answer?

You and Taichiliberal both should have learned to read when it was being taught in school. The words "person," "people," "abortion," "age," "fetus," "murder," "elderly" are just some of the words that do not appear in my question.

iu
iu
iu
iu

Do you, Nordberg, advocate the killing of living humans* who have not committed any crime and who have not expressed any desire to die? No other question is being asked.
*Living Humans defined as having a pulse and human DNA.

What's your direct, straightforward and non-evasive answer?

Nothing to discuss with you. Abortion is not murder. Believe what you want, but US law refutes you.

It is not the mother killing her child it is a physical problem

Why do you not care about the unborn if it is other than the mother that causes it to die?

WHy do you not care, if a person punches the mother in the stomach causing the loss, gives her a potion (herbal or poison) or god does it or orders others too?

Why are you trying to define those all as ok and only the mother killing matters?

Do you admit you do not care about the 'life' and only care about who you think should end it rightly or not?

It will never be morally pure with democrats involved in the government

Did you type that? Your candidate's rape trial starts tomorrow. Trump bragged about grabbing girls by the pussy. He is corrupt as hell. He and Epstein hung around taking sexual advantage of young girls. Trump walked into a teenage beauty contest locker room, explaining he can get away with it because he owns the contest. You are actually quite daft.

They are simply not humans. The first 6 weeks it is called an embryo. Then it just gets bigger and more complicated. Over 20 percent of pregnancies do not make it . They spontaneously abort. Try and get a social security card for an embryo.

It doesn't matter what it is called... This is inane. That's like pretending "infant" means it isn't human yet because you didn't called it an infant instead of toddler. Or that toddlers are not yet human because you don't call them "human". Naming the different stages of human development doesn't change that it is a human life. And to the people who believe that it is a child can you name one thing that would make it "okay" to kill it? If you thought folks were killing infants next door what would you do to save them? That there are not massive numbers of active attacks either show a restraint that is actually quite amazing, or that they do not actually think of them the same way as they do an infant...

Anyway, it doesn't take a bunch of brain power to understand why someone may go (what did the op title say.... oh yeah!) "obsessive" about trying to save what they think of as babies.

Did you type that? Your candidate's rape trial starts tomorrow. Trump bragged about grabbing girls by the pussy. He is corrupt as hell. He and Epstein hung around taking sexual advantage of young girls. Trump walked into a teenage beauty contest locker room, explaining he can get away with it because he owns the contest. You are actually quite daft.

Ptif thinks he's a Christian but is really a Satan-worshipping wannabe mass murdering wackadoodle.

Would it really surprise anyone if he shot all the dementia residents at his retirement facility?

I'll give you credit you're dedicated to your ignorance. You're all in.

What ignorance? Do you accept and believe the bible or not?

There is simply no denying that the bible makes it clear that god loves him some baby murder both preborn and after birth. God is all in on mass baby slaughter.

What ignorance? Do you accept and believe the bible or not?

There is simply no denying that the bible makes it clear that god loves him some baby murder both preborn and after birth. God is all in on mass baby slaughter.

I've explained this to you already but you apparently can't comprehend more than 1+1=2. That's not my fault. I'm just letting you know you sound like an ignoramus.

There is simply no denying
SURPRISE!.....I'm here denying it.....nothing has changed.....there are still more people who deny it than people who are stupid enough to pretend its true........the same will be true tomorrow........next month.......next year......after you and I are dead and gone.......

The fiercely independent people who cherish the right of the individual and abhor big, meddling government
feel very obligated to tell women what they can and can't do with their own bodies.

A civilized society would institutionalize people who ignore logic to this extent,
but here in America, we let the assholes vote.

The fiercely independent people who cherish the right of the individual and abhor big, meddling government
feel very obligated to tell women what they can and can't do with their own bodies.

A civilized society would institutionalize people who ignore logic to this extent,
but here in America, we let the assholes vote.

You posted today that certain people shouldn't be allowed to breed.

SURPRISE!.....I'm here denying it.....nothing has changed.....there are still more people who deny it than people who are stupid enough to pretend its true........the same will be true tomorrow........next month.......next year......after you and I are dead and gone.......

Not surprised at all. And again, if you or Marjorie Greene refuse to accept 1+1=2 that is not denying the truth of it. NO one can deny 1+1=2.

You are affirming you can repeat stupid things but you are not denying the fact that God is a murderous lover of baby deaths born and pre birth. NO one can deny that fact.

Why do you not care about the unborn if it is other than the mother that causes it to die?

WHy do you not care, if a person punches the mother in the stomach causing the loss, gives her a potion (herbal or poison) or god does it or orders others too?

Why are you trying to define those all as ok and only the mother killing matters?

Do you admit you do not care about the 'life' and only care about who you think should end it rightly or not?

You show you love to kill babies since you have no way to defend it

Stop with the lies and Democrat talking points

Back