Why do people obsess over abortion?

Not surprised at all. And again, if you or Marjorie Greene refuse to accept 1+1=2 that is not denying the truth of it. NO one can deny 1+1=2.

You are affirming you can repeat stupid things but you are not denying the fact that God is a murderous lover of baby deaths born and pre birth. NO one can deny that fact.

time to stop baby killer.....you are repeating yourself.....

Did you type that? Your candidate's rape trial starts tomorrow. Trump bragged about grabbing girls by the pussy. He is corrupt as hell. He and Epstein hung around taking sexual advantage of young girls. Trump walked into a teenage beauty contest locker room, explaining he can get away with it because he owns the contest. You are actually quite daft.

Stop with the lies and Democrat talking points. What Rape? The woman can't even tell you when it happened and there is no DNA evidence so this sounds like another made up stoyr to try and get Trump's money in a civil case

Stop with the lies and Democrat talking points. What Rape? The woman can't even tell you when it happened and there is no DNA evidence so this sounds like another made up stoyr to try and get Trump's money in a civil case

Why do you persist with the lie that you are a Christian?

If you weren't so evil and hateful, ptif, you'd see that the entire purpose of a trial is to find the truth. John 8:32

john.gif

You show you love to kill babies since you have no way to defend it

Nor do you.

You seem to love baby killing even more than i do, since you won't condemn how much God loves it nor acknowledge how wrong that is.

Why do you think you guys ignore how much baby killing god does and not call that out?

time to stop baby killer.....you are repeating yourself.....

Whenever you repeat yourself, Marjorie, and repeat the same base stupidity that 'if i deny 1+1=2, then i am actually doing something', then i will repeat that you are stupid.

Saying words, as you do, is not the same as denying the truth of something. Yes you can say 'I deny 1+1=2' but what you are NOT doing is denying that 1+1 actually equals 2. That cannot be denied.

Just as God loving baby murder (pre and post birth) cannot be denied.

He refused to provide DNA. Can you guess why not? If he were innocent he would have provided it happily,

He refused to provide DNA. Can you guess why not? If he were innocent he would have provided it happily,

Agreed. There are other ways to obtain DNA legally. Let's hope that was done.

He is also unlike to show up for the trial since putting him on the stand under oath would be highly detrimental for his campaign.

Agreed. There are other ways to obtain DNA legally. Let's hope that was done.

He is also unlike to show up for the trial since putting him on the stand under oath would be highly detrimental for his campaign.

He said he will not attend, but Trump has difficulty telling the truth.

Whenever you repeat yourself, Marjorie, and repeat the same base stupidity that 'if i deny 1+1=2, then i am actually doing something', then i will repeat that you are stupid.

Saying words, as you do, is not the same as denying the truth of something. Yes you can say 'I deny 1+1=2' but what you are NOT doing is denying that 1+1 actually equals 2. That cannot be denied.

Just as God loving baby murder (pre and post birth) cannot be denied.

I don't deny 1+1=2......I only deny that you've got a clue what you're talking about......I've seen no sign of it so far, baby killer......

I don't deny 1+1=2......I only deny that you've got a clue what you're talking about......I've seen no sign of it so far, baby killer......

Sure but you are stupid enough to think if you just keep saying 'well i deny that' that it means what is said is not accurate and true. You are stupid enough to think your declaration alone invalidates facts.

As stated and as I am again educating you, you simply saying 'well i deny X' does not mean that X is denied. The sun is hot whether you personally deny it or not. You simply stating you deny is meaningless.

His multi-million dollar lawyers may persuade him it's in his own best interests to show an interest in the trial.

Trump would be his own worst enemy at any trial.

He is painstakingly stupid. He had a very potential out for a big part of this accusation. Both the Barr DOJ and the Garland one were arguing on his behalf that all the defamation stuff was covered by his POTUS immunity. Trump knew this and was repeating that it was covered and then... THEN... he goes on various media and makes the exact same accusations now he is not POTUS. Carroll's lawyers immediately amend the law suit to add in new counts of defamation and the judge says 'lets proceed on those and leave the others behind since they still need to be litigated and tested'.

Trump would make Homer Simpson proud with that one. He is so painfully stupid he cannot help but walk in to situations even when he has an out.

He is painstakingly stupid. He had a very potential out for a big part of this accusation. Both the Barr DOJ and the Garland one were arguing on his behalf that all the defamation stuff was covered by his POTUS immunity. Trump knew this and was repeating that it was covered and then... THEN... he goes on various media and makes the exact same accusations now he is not POTUS. Carroll's lawyers immediately amend the law suit to add in new counts of defamation and the judge says 'lets proceed on those and leave the others behind since they still need to be litigated and tested'.

Trump would make Homer Simpson proud with that one. He is so painfully stupid he cannot help but walk in to situations even when he has an out.
Agreed Pedo Don is a dumbass and his own worst enemy.

The fact Trump will be a no show will, IMO, cause the jury to see it as guilt.

His multi-million dollar lawyers may persuade him it's in his own best interests to show an interest in the trial.

Too late. The deal was Trump was not supposed to speak out on it. He did the 2nd day. If Trump shows up and speaks it will be bad. If he does not it will be bad.

Like rightys on this board, Trump would insult her and call her terrible names thinking that helps his case. He would be an embarrassment.

Sure but you are stupid enough to think if you just keep saying 'well i deny that' that it means what is said is not accurate and true. You are stupid enough to think your declaration alone invalidates facts.

As stated and as I am again educating you, you simply saying 'well i deny X' does not mean that X is denied. The sun is hot whether you personally deny it or not. You simply stating you deny is meaningless.

stop wasting everyone's time, baby killer......I can't deny you are a liar and will always be a liar......YOU are stupid enough to think your declaration creates fact even when everyone who can read sees that you've changed all the words you've pointed at.......the reality is, you stating "no one can deny" is meaningless when about 3 billion people around the world deny what you are saying......

Back