Why do people obsess over abortion?

Why is it immoral to have an abortion?
Because the living human that is being killed has not committed any crime nor has he/she expressed any desire to die.

The killing of a living human outside of those bounds is generally referred to as 'murder' or 'homicide'.

Chicago's ass- Idiot!

It's a clear and demonstrable fact that a black person is more likely to be killed by another black person than by either a white person or a cop. In 2021 there were 797 homicides in Chicago, the highest in 25 yrs. Again, you don't like it? Waaaaaaa

It's a clear and demonstrable fact that a black person is more likely to be killed by another black person than by either a white person or a cop. In 2021 there were 797 homicides in Chicago, the highest in 25 yrs. Again, you don't like it? Waaaaaaa

Listen up hater, I do not listen to your hatred!

Your hatefulness don't have any effect on my thinking.

Please comment on topic of the thread.
I already did, and I did so here as well. Obsession over abortion isn't about Christianity, no matter how much you want it to be so because you wish to demonize Christians because you are extremely "inclusive" and fervently support "diversity".

Dig in! Circle your wagons- if you have any left! Keep running your mouth!

That only recruits more Democrats!

And thanks! :laugh:

I'm not running my mouth it's quite clear leftists are some of the most evil hate filled and intolerant people on the planet. You only care about black people if you can use them to advance your agenda. Even that imbecile you elected thinks they aren't black if they dont support him. I know you don't like to hear it, I wouldn't either if I was you, but it's all true. Stuff matters to you ONLY when it advances your agenda.

I'm not running my mouth it's quite clear leftists are some of the most evil hate filled and intolerant people on the planet. You only care about black people if you can use them to advance your agenda. Even that imbecile you elected thinks they aren't black if they dont support him. I know you don't like to hear it, I wouldn't either if I was you, but it's all true. Stuff matters to you ONLY when it advances your agenda.

We are not hateful people because we stand up to Racists like you- and call you out for what you are.

That is just showing responsibility- something you aren't capable of!

NEXT!

The "wild" had fewer murders than a weekend in Chicago

A very poor, inaccurate comparison by you. Compare the populations, the racial/ethnic make-up, the economic structure, locations, etc. Then there's ALL that history regarding slavery, Jim Crow, red-lining, etc.

But if you follow the usual MAGA mandate, you'll ignore all of this and repeat your point.

That being said, you've got anything of worth to say regarding the OP?

Because the living human that is being killed has not committed any crime nor has he/she expressed any desire to die.

The killing of a living human outside of those bounds is generally referred to as 'murder' or 'homicide'.

Nope, the developing fetus/child is NOT living independently outside the mother's womb until the moment of birth after 9 months... so technically, the legal terms of "murder" or "homicide" cannot be applied to abortion.

I already did, and I did so here as well. Obsession over abortion isn't about Christianity, no matter how much you want it to be so because you wish to demonize Christians because you are extremely "inclusive" and fervently support "diversity".

Yet the Christian concept of God is parallel to/incorporated by the legal fight by anti-abortionist "reasoning". A matter of fact, a matter of history.

The chronology of the posts shows YOU to introduce "race" into your exchange with Geeko. You did this because you logically cannot support your position.

Back