Why do people still believe in Jesus and Christianity?

Nice hat.... Protection against the deep state & swamps in one hat MADE IN CHINA

Speaking of hats...

eMlhTcR.jpg

Skepticism is a rational position. Denying something exists without evidence is just an unprovable belief.

Sent from Olympus using thunderbolts

Perhaps you can provide the actual photo of MY great, great, . . . great, great grandfather the OP and those that believe the same as him claim I evolved from 20,000 generations ago. I've asked and none have been able to provide it. The difference between their mindset and mine is they claim their disbelief is rational because they don't have the proof they want yet expect me to believe what they say despite not providing the type proof I want.

Perhaps you can provide the actual photo of MY great, great, . . . great, great grandfather the OP and those that believe the same as him claim I evolved from 20,000 generations ago. I've asked and none have been able to provide it. The difference between their mindset and mine is they claim their disbelief is rational because they don't have the proof they want yet expect me to believe what they say despite not providing the type proof I want.

I have no idea what you are trying to say or how it relates to Jesus and Christianity.

Are you sure it was from Zeus' head and not the other end?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Touche!

He's apparently trying to get my attention this morning. Keep getting notifications that the tard has responded to something I wrote but when I go to look, either it's gone or it says "This message is hidden because CFM is on your ignore list." :rofl2:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Touche!

He's apparently trying to get my attention this morning. Keep getting notifications that the tard has responded to something I wrote but when I go to look, either it's gone or it says "This message is hidden because CFM is on your ignore list." :rofl2:

If God, any god, has an asshole, is there any doubt that people like CFM, Truth Detector, Legion, Text Drivers, etc are birthed through that orifice?

Same here. I think he's posting responds, then his mother-sister says "Don't do that" and he deletes it. I'll run a test for you by making and deleting another post response.

That's a bit different than the Vatican isn't it?

Why? Doesn't the Chinese government seek to impose their will, beliefs and values upon their population? How is that different from the Spanish Inquisition?

Do you understand both Stalin and Mao killed millions of their own people and attempted to eliminate all religion?

is this a serious question? Why is Vatican City different than the Chinese government?
Doesn't the Chinese government seek to impose their will, beliefs and values upon their population? How is that different from the Spanish Inquisition?
think about that question.
Do you understand both Stalin and Mao killed millions of their own people and attempted to eliminate all religion?
how many of their own people has the Vatican killed why the hell you're talking about that.

is this a serious question? Why is Vatican City different than the Chinese government? think about that question.
how many of their own people has the Vatican killed why the hell you're talking about that.

Awesome. Obviously your mind is set that China is okay but all religion is bad. Enjoy your rants.

Back