Why do people still believe in Jesus and Christianity?

"And Lo! God said 'Let there be aluminum foil! And thus began aluminum hats."

c493f473c4a46f31e22c70c3d979a1ea.jpg

Nice hat.... Protection against the deep state & swamps in one hat MADE IN CHINA

At least you believe they might be of aluminum use against Islam beheadings, but wonder what getting paid for by Christianity & it's election crusades let's there be .......what ?

The beheading proof hats cost $5 more but only come in silver, great gifts for the holidays.....

China, like the former USSR, is an atheist state. Any nation which has an official religion such as England or Saudi Arabia, have religions with full or partial control of the state.
Do you have any examples where the head of state is the head of a religion worldwide? I don't think China or Russia are like the Vatican.

Most likely pure myth? Is that the same as saying all atheists are mostly like pure baby killers?

The reason 2 Billion people believe in Jesus and Christianity is the same reason why 2 Billion people believe in Muhammad and Islam or 500 million people believe in Buddha.

FT_17.04.05_projectionsUpdate_globalPop640px.png
The reason being that religion is the biggest and longest running con game in human history.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I believe Frank and I are on the same page here.
It's up to those who are asserting that there is an afterlife to prove that there is one. Unless and until they manage that, disbelief is the rational position.

Make America Great Again
#DumpTrump

It's been obliterated by scholars for over a hundred years. We know that Jesus himself is most likely pure myth.

We know that anything you say can't be trusted. Anyone that would support an unqualified black for President because of skin color alone doesn't have a leg to stand on when he makes any claims.

It's up to those who are asserting that there is an afterlife to prove that there is one. Unless and until they manage that, disbelief is the rational position.

Make America Great Again
#DumpTrump

You'll get your proof but it won't be any of us on this forum proving it to you and it won't be when you demand it. At the point when you get your proof, it will be too late to change the path you've chosen for yourself. I'm sure you'll beg and plead but it won't do you any good.

The reason being that religion is the biggest and longest running con game in human history.

That line probably sounded really cool when you were smoking pot with your friend's in your mom's basement. Now, not so much.

Sent from the future using my Tardis

Make America Great Again
#DumpTrump

Agreed.

Make America Great Again
#DumpTrump

Skepticism is a rational position. Denying something exists without evidence is just an unprovable belief.

Sent from Olympus using thunderbolts

I'm still waiting on the actual picture of my great, great, . . . . great, great grandfather those of you touting evolution claim I evolved from 20,000 generations ago. Unless and until you can provide the missing picture for the family photo album, disbelief in what you claim is a rational position.

As far as the proof you want, rest assured you'll get it. What you don't get to do is dictate when.

I'm still waiting on the actual picture of my great, great, . . . . great, great grandfather those of you touting evolution claim I evolved from 20,000 generations ago. Unless and until you can provide the missing picture for the family photo album, disbelief in what you claim is a rational position.

As far as the proof you want, rest assured you'll get it. What you don't get to do is dictate when.

Cameras weren't invented until the last couple centuries.

Back