Why do racists run like their ass is on fire from being called a racist?

I can't recall. I am a DCJ reject/castaway. It would be strange for me to go to an English politics message board.

I'm tempted to say philly rabbit. LOL His whole anglophile western civiliation purety stance...
Philly is a Vietnam vet, you ignorant cunt!!

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

I can't recall. I am a DCJ reject/castaway. It would be strange for me to go to an English politics message board.

I'm tempted to say philly rabbit. LOL His whole anglophile western civiliation purety stance...

As a fellow DCJ reject/castaway, I absolutely agree with you.

I have no idea why a limey would attempt to inject its ignorance of American politics into conversation with Americans.

Of course, I also have no idea what a 'royal family' that gets paid over 50 million dollars a year for doing nothing is about either .. but I don't log onto UK message boards to complain about or question.

I have no idea why a limey would attempt to inject its ignorance of American politics into conversation with Americans.

Of course, I also have no idea what a 'royal family' that gets paid over 50 million dollars a year for doing nothing is about either .. but I don't log onto UK message boards to complain about or question.
Nice try sonny, you did the same routine before and it didn't work. So playing tag wrestling with McSquawker is doomed as well.

Stupid cunt! Tell us all yet again how WT7 was a controlled explosion!

Back