Why does Ilhan Omar hate America?

StoneByStone

It's OK to Be White
67140211_2069144760058279_5522809106311675904_n.jpg

Omar supports broader access to student loan forgiveness programs as well as free tuition for college students whose family income is below $125,000.

She supports Medicare for All as proposed in the Expanded and Improved Medicare for All Act.

Omar has been critical of U.S. foreign policy, and has called for reduced funding for "perpetual war and military aggression,"

In 2019 Omar signed a letter led by Representative Ro Khanna and Senator Rand Paul to President Trump asserting that it is "long past time to rein in the use of force that goes beyond congressional authorization" and that they hoped this would "serve as a model for ending hostilities in the future—in particular, as you and your administration seek a political solution to our involvement in Afghanistan.”

Omar was endorsed in 2018 by the Human Rights Campaign, a major LGBT civil rights advocacy group. In response to the endorsement, Omar stated, "I will fight for LGBTQIA+ rights in Washington D.C."

Omar supports a $15 hourly minimum wage.

Omar supports broader access to student loan forgiveness programs as well as free tuition for college students whose family income is below $125,000.

She supports Medicare for All as proposed in the Expanded and Improved Medicare for All Act.

Omar has been critical of U.S. foreign policy, and has called for reduced funding for "perpetual war and military aggression,"

In 2019 Omar signed a letter led by Representative Ro Khanna and Senator Rand Paul to President Trump asserting that it is "long past time to rein in the use of force that goes beyond congressional authorization" and that they hoped this would "serve as a model for ending hostilities in the future—in particular, as you and your administration seek a political solution to our involvement in Afghanistan.”

Omar was endorsed in 2018 by the Human Rights Campaign, a major LGBT civil rights advocacy group. In response to the endorsement, Omar stated, "I will fight for LGBTQIA+ rights in Washington D.C."

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

how many times have we heard republicans say they hated our government ?

how many times have we heard them INSIST we are not a democracy?

the ones who hate this nation are the ones who keep crashing our economy to aid the wealthy in buying everything up and screwing MOST Americans lives

most of those are in pursuit of the destruction of America, so you lie.

I think that Omar should go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which she came and test her polices there. Then she can come back and show us how it is done.

We hate America saying that Omar is the face of the Party of the Jackass? Shut the Fuck up. :laugh:

The quotes in the OP that have been attributed to Omar were actually said by Trump. It's making fun of Trump's hypocrisy.

Since you fell for it, then you should be saying Trump hates America.

The quotes in the OP that have been attributed to Omar were actually said by Trump. It's making fun of Trump's hypocrisy.
Since you fell for it, then you should be saying Trump hates America.

I don't care who made the quotes; I stated that Omar is the face of the Party of the Jackass. How am I wrong? Trumps a hypocrite? Aren't you one as well? The entire media are hypocrites as are the idiots in the Democratic Party. BIG FUCKING DEAL.

Omar is an America hating moron, Trump is the President, Trump will win in 2020 regardless of the shrill triggered nonsense from the left and the FAKE media.

So what do you hope to accomplish? I can show you Karl Marx quotes and attribute them to Democrats. So what?

Back