Why does Ilhan Omar hate America?

I don't care who made the quotes; I stated that Omar is the face of the Party of the Jackass. How am I wrong? Trumps a hypocrite? Aren't you one as well? The entire media are hypocrites as are the idiots in the Democratic Party. BIG FUCKING DEAL.

Omar is an America hating moron, Trump is the President, Trump will win in 2020 regardless of the shrill triggered nonsense from the left and the FAKE media.

So what do you hope to accomplish? I can show you Karl Marx quotes and attribute them to Democrats. So what?

You're wrong because you're only parroting Trump. Trump has criticized America too, but you don't think he hates the country.

I'm not a hypocrite because I don't think either of them hate America. I'm actually consistent.

If you attributed Marx quotes to someone else, my opinions about the quotes wouldn't change. Yours would.

I'd like for her and the other 3 pieces of shit cohorts she has to stop causing problems then pretending they can fix anything.

How's that for context.

67401409-10156291070556863-5665586283225808896-n.jpg

CORRECTION: woman from Somalia enters legally, trashes the country, trashes the President and trashes Republicans. Yeah, if you think it sucks here, take your ideas back to your home country and when you fix it, get back to us.

How come when Trump talks about what's wrong with America, it's ok, but when four non-white women talk about what's wrong with America, they're trashing America and should leave?

so she's pushing for free market capitalism, eliminating property taxes, and restoring the right to self defense and bearing arms?????

You have a political difference with her, that does not mean she hates America... it means you disagree on what's best for America. Can you tell the difference?

You have a political difference with her, that does not mean she hates America... it means you disagree on what's best for America. Can you tell the difference?

When what she supports is what's worse for America, it's clear she hates it. Otherwise, why would she be pushing for bad things?

if an elected member of congress can stand up in front of the media and tell us that she fears what America is, then she most likely hates America. it's subtle, but can you tell the difference?

if an elected member of congress can stand up in front of the media and tell us that she fears what America is, then she most likely hates America. it's subtle, but can you tell the difference?
You hate America too, then, you’re complain, you even supported armed insurrectionists who protested against America. Seriously, STY, you’re the last person who should criticize Omar.

You hate America too, then, you’re complain, you even supported armed insurrectionists who protested against America. Seriously, STY, you’re the last person who should criticize Omar.

this argument makes no sense at all. I, an avid anti government individual, has supported 'armed insurrection' against people who are protesting that government????????

Back