Why does time work the way it does?

And thousands of years ago they threw "religious extremists" to the lions. Hatred for religion is older than the "conservative 1950's". Not sure why you think it matters that the 50s were conservative.

You rwnjs are full of bullshit and desperate to spread it around.

When Christians were thrown to the lions and other beasts, it was not for being Christians per se.

It was because they refused to worship the Roman Gods, which itself was a crime.

In fact, Christians were not the only ones thrown to lions and other wild animals.

Many other kinds of law breakers were thrown in there with them.

So your victim card playing is like everything else you fuckers do.... it's based on lies and misinformation.

If so-called "Christians" would stop acting like self-righteous assholes, people wouldn't rag on them.

Screw them.

You rwnjs are full of bullshit and desperate to spread it around.

When Christians were thrown to the lions and other beasts, it was not for being Christians per se.

It was because they refused to worship the Roman Gods, which itself was a crime.

In fact, Christians were not the only ones thrown to lions and other wild animals.

Many other kinds of law breakers were thrown in there with them.

So your victim card playing is like everything else you fuckers do.... it's based on lies and misinformation.

If so-called "Christians" would stop acting like self-righteous assholes, people wouldn't rag on them.

Screw them.

I get why you're angry. You leftist pieces of shit have the market cornered on being self righteous assholes and you don't like any competition, but you're playing pretend right?

You have to be either blind or stupid to look at a Ferrari and not recognize it's the product of a mind.
You have to be either blind or stupid to look at a random dust cloud and think you see a "design" in all that. The universe is not a Ferrari, but it is a random dust cloud.

I get why you're angry. You leftist pieces of shit have the market cornered on being self righteous assholes and you don't like any competition, but you're playing pretend right?

You contards should be grateful to us leftists.

It's only due to the years you've spent on forums like this one and being exposed to our superior intellect, that dumbass Trumptrash like you can even write out your childish, idiotic thoughts in complete sentences.

You should be thanking us for setting a higher bar for you and giving you a goal of literacy to strive for.

But I must admit I'm having a chuckle over how you just admitted that you're a self righteous asshole.

We might have shown you clowns by example how to communicate via the written word, but the words you choose still reveal your profound level of stupidity.

:laugh:

It's only due to the years you've spent on forums like this one and being exposed to our superior intellect ...
The correct wording for the above requires a "to" that you omitted: "It's only due to the years you've spent on forums like this one and to being exposed to our superior intellect ..."

You should be thanking us for setting a higher bar for you and giving you a goal of literacy to strive for.
This one requires a little more correction:

"You should be thanking us for setting a higher bar for you and for giving you a literacy goal for which to strive."

But I must admit I'm having a chuckle over how you just admitted that you're a self righteous asshole.
Misleading. You are chuckling over his admission, not how he admitted. Also, don't begin any sentence with a conjunction. You should have written:

"I must admit that I'm having a chuckle over your admission of being a self-righteous asshole."

Don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.

The correct wording for the above requires a "to" that you omitted: "It's only due to the years you've spent on forums like this one and to being exposed to our superior intellect ..."

This one requires a little more correction:

"You should be thanking us for setting a higher bar for you and for giving you a literacy goal for which to strive."

Misleading. You are chuckling over his admission, not how he admitted. Also, don't begin any sentence with a conjunction. You should have written:

"I must admit that I'm having a chuckle over your admission of being a self-righteous asshole."

How many hours did you spend at Grammarly.com researching all that hair-splitting minutiae?

Fucking half-wit.

I see that you were developing your poor judgement all the way back when you chose to not pay attention in school. You've put a great deal of work into it.

I'm going to have a lot of fun with you.

Bring it, loser.

Let's see what ya got.

Let's see if your canary ass can back up your gator mouth as we say down here in the F-L-A.

Bring it, loser.
Don't mind if I do.

Let's see what ya got.
Can we assume that you think that "ya" is correct?

Let's see if your canary ass can back up your gator mouth as we say down here in the F-L-A.
If it's a quote or a saying, it needs to be written in quotes, i.e.

"Let's see if your canary ass can back up your gator mouth" as we say down here in the F-L-A.

Don't mind if I do.

Can we assume that you think that "ya" is correct?

If it's a quote or a saying, it needs to be written in quotes, i.e.

"Let's see if your canary ass can back up your gator mouth" as we say down here in the F-L-A.

I can see that. The debt of gratitude is incalculable.

Did you mean to imply that you are one of the forums?

So, is that supposed to be your "A - game"? :lolup:

Because if so.... :palm:

You better practice some more.

You contards should be grateful to us leftists. It's only due to the years you've spent on forums like this one and being exposed to our superior intellect, that dumbass Trumptrash like you can even write out your childish, idiotic thoughts in complete sentences. You should be thanking us for setting a higher bar for you and giving you a goal of literacy to strive for. We might have shown you clowns by example how to communicate via the written word, but the words you choose still reveal your profound level of stupidity.

:lolup:

So, is that supposed to be your "A - game"?
Not at all. I simply wish to return the favor, and allow you gullible, undereducated, scientifically illiterate, mathematically incompetent, logically inept leftist furniture-over-benders to be grateful for being exposed to my superior intellect and for enabling dumbfucks like you to write out your childish, idiotic thoughts in complete sentences. You can thank me for setting a higher bar for you and for giving you a literacy goal for which to strive. I don't mind showing you clowns how to communicate via the written word, even though the words you choose still reveal your profound level of stupidity.

You had better practice some more.

Not at all. I simply wish to return the favor, and allow you gullible, undereducated, scientifically illiterate, mathematically incompetent, logically inept leftist furniture-over-benders to be grateful for being exposed to my superior intellect and for enabling dumbfucks like you to write out your childish, idiotic thoughts in complete sentences. You can thank me for setting a higher bar for you and for giving you a literacy goal for which to strive. I don't mind showing you clowns how to communicate via the written word, even though the words you choose still reveal your profound level of stupidity.

You had better practice some more.

Wow.

That was such a lame, weak and boring attempt at wit and sarcasm, that I actually fell asleep while reading it.

That's OK though. I enjoyed the nap.

Anyway, you should try to find a different 14 year old to write your posts for you.

This time, try to find one who's actually gotten a passing grade in English Composition.

UBDaMoronn alright.

URealEDo.

Wow.

That was such a lame, weak and boring attempt at wit and sarcasm, that I actually fell asleep while reading it.

That's OK though. I enjoyed the nap.

Anyway, you should try to find a different 14 year old to write your posts for you.

This time, try to find one who's actually gotten a passing grade in English Composition.

UBDaMoronn alright.

URealEDo.

IBDumb

You should not have a comma after the word "sarcasm."

That's OK though.
It would have been better form to have added a comma after "OK" although a poor flow is still a valid option.

You have to write "14-year-old" with the hyphens.

So, you're telling me to never turn to you for guidance, right?

You should not have a comma after the word "sarcasm."

It would have been better form to have added a comma after "OK" although a poor flow is still a valid option.

You have to write "14-year-old" with the hyphens.

So, you're telling me to never turn to you for guidance, right?

All bullshit ^^^.

It's obvious that you've decided to latch on to the grammar critique gimmick because that's all you can think of.

You're neither smart enough, witty enough or creative enough to actually engage in verbal jousting with someone who's more literate than you are.

But hey, you just go ahead and continue proving to everyone what a crashing bore and a simpleton you are.

You're doing most of the work for me. :thup:

All bullshit
You need to write "All of it is bullshit." You would have to ignore the fact that everything I wrote is correct. You make many egregious errors.

It's obvious that you've decided to latch on to the grammar critique gimmick because ...
You got the ball rolling with your rant about how grateful I should be that you somehow taught me to write in complete sentences. Now you're crying like a fucking baby because everyone knows that you don't know the first thing about English grammar.

... that's all you can think of.
This is egregious grammar. You should have written " ... you can think of nothing else."

You're neither smart enough, witty enough or creative enough to actually engage in verbal jousting with someone who's more literate than you are.
We shall never know because we shall never find anyone more literate than I am.

Given your track record, I don't believe we shall ever find anyone less literate than you are.

By the way, your "... or creative enough" above needs to be "nor creative enough." Please keep trying, however, because one of these days you will write a complete sentence that is grammatically correct and you will finally be on your way to becoming a conservative, i.e. educated and literate. Good luck.

You need to write "All of it is bullshit." You would have to ignore the fact that everything I wrote is correct. You make many egregious errors.

You got the ball rolling with your rant about how grateful I should be that you somehow taught me to write in complete sentences. Now you're crying like a fucking baby because everyone knows that you don't know the first thing about English grammar.

This is egregious grammar. You should have written " ... you can think of nothing else."

We shall never know because we shall never find anyone more literate than I am.

Given your track record, I don't believe we shall ever find anyone less literate than you are.

By the way, your "... or creative enough" above needs to be "nor creative enough." Please keep trying, however, because one of these days you will write a complete sentence that is grammatically correct and you will finally be on your way to becoming a conservative, i.e. educated and literate. Good luck.

So, you still can't come up with anything more original, creative or intelligent than your lame-ass little grammar nit-picking gimmick?

Big.

Fucking.

Deal.

Nowadays, any idiot can copy/paste text into an online grammar checker.

But apparently, you're too dumb and lazy to even do that.

Because if you had done so, you wouldn't have posted all that bogus nonsense, because it isn't even accurate.

You're proving yourself to be an idiot on so many levels. :palm:

Back