Why does time work the way it does?

So, you still can't come up with anything more original, creative or intelligent than your lame-ass little grammar nit-picking gimmick?
It was your claim, moron. You started it. You can't be pouting and throwing temper tantrums over what you initiated. You ranted and raved. Deal with it.

What a fucking crybaby you are. You pretend to talk tough and then you snivel behind your mommy's knee.

Nowadays, any idiot can copy/paste text into an online grammar checker.
You are an example of an idiot who obviously cannot.

But apparently, you're too dumb and lazy to even do that.
At least you finally noticed that I don't need to use any tools or references. If effort were involved, I certainly wouldn't waste any on a shit-for-brains like you.

You erroneously began your sentence with a conjunction ("But") which you should not do. The word "dumb" means "unable to speak."

... because it isn't even accurate.
It's all completely accurate. Of course, you wouldn't know.

Don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.

It was your claim, moron. You started it. :( You can't be pouting and throwing temper tantrums over what you initiated. You ranted and raved. Deal with it.

What a fucking crybaby you are. You pretend to talk tough and then you snivel behind your mommy's knee.

You are an example of an idiot who obviously cannot.

At least you finally noticed that I don't need to use any tools or references. If effort were involved, I certainly wouldn't waste any on a shit-for-brains like you.

You erroneously began your sentence with a conjunction ("But") which you should not do. The word "dumb" means "unable to speak."

It's all completely accurate. Of course, you wouldn't know.

:rofl2:

86a5sg.jpg

And even using your grammar checker, you haven't been accurate about one thing!!!!

You can't find anything wrong with my posts, so you just make shit up.

Typical of weak, sorry-ass bitches like you.

That's just what a fucking clueless "Moronn" you are.

"Waaaaahhhhhhh you started it!!!! Waaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!" :laugh:

Too funny!!! :laugh:

UBDaMoronn alright.

UBDa biggest fucking Moronn I've ever seen.

Last edited:
At least you had the sense to copy-paste from me, so you'd know it was correct.

And even using your grammar checker, you haven't been accurate about one thing!!!!
No grammar checker used or needed. You shouldn't begin a sentence with a conjunction; you make this error often. Multiple exclamation marks are for teenage girls who gossip at the mall. About which one thing are you exclaiming that I was inaccurate?

You can't find anything wrong with my posts, so you just make shit up.
There are errors in almost every sentence you post that you don't copy-paste from me. Of course, you are blissfully unaware of the myriad of mistakes so you erroneously believe that they are completely error free.

Don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have.

At least you had the sense to copy-paste from me, so you'd know it was correct.

No grammar checker used or needed. You shouldn't begin a sentence with a conjunction; you make this error often. Multiple exclamation marks are for teenage girls who gossip at the mall. About which one thing are you exclaiming that I was inaccurate?

There are errors in almost every sentence you post that you don't copy-paste from me. Of course, you are blissfully unaware of the myriad of mistakes so you erroneously believe that they are completely error free.

What a lying piece of loser trash you are.

Of all the lies you tell, your biggest one is that I supposedly "started it".

Started what?

I responded to yakkity-kuda by saying right-wingers should be grateful to left-wingers for showing them by example how to write in complete sentences.

Something that is true, BTW.

But I never claimed anything about the use of flawless, textbook perfect grammar.

Nobody writes in textbook perfect grammar, including and especially low IQ dropouts like you.

And speaking of "dropouts", you are the asshole dropping (turd) who inserted yourself into the issue with your absurd grammar Nazi horseshit.

Idiotic drivel that we all know you derive from grammar websites and online grammar checkers.

Your continuous denials of that fact, are just more pathetic lies out of your squealing, cum-crusted fellatio hole.

Don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have.

There's nothing about gay sex that I'm interested in knowing, so I won't be asking YOU anything.

BTW....

Despairing of him, therefore, I determined to go to bed and to sleep; and no doubt, before a great while, he would follow me. But previous to turning in, I took my heavy bear-skin jacket…” - Herman Melville, Moby-Dick.

There is no hard and fast rule against starting a sentence with “but" as long as the sentence is formed correctly. One should mainly consider who one's readers are. It is perfectly acceptable to start a sentence with “but” in informal writing, such as in social media content.

I'm pleased for the opportunity to have taught you something.

You're welcome.

Fucking Moronn.

... says the dishonest leftist who can't effectively use the English language to express his own thoughts.

This is because you did, in THIS POST.

You contards should be grateful to us leftists. It's only due to the years you've spent on forums like this one and being exposed to our superior intellect, that dumbass Trumptrash like you can even write out your childish, idiotic thoughts in complete sentences. You should be thanking us for setting a higher bar for you and giving you a goal of literacy to strive for. [...] We might have shown you clowns by example how to communicate via the written word, but the words you choose still reveal your profound level of stupidity.

... says the dishonest leftist who can't effectively use the English language to express his own thoughts.

This is because you did, in THIS POST.

BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! :rofl2:

Took the fucking LOSER TWO ENTIRE DAYS to come up with that weak, limp-wristed pansy-ass response!!!! :laugh:

What a sad-ass fagg... :palm:

And BTW, I didn't start anything with you, ya lying pussy.

You stuck your snotty little bitch nose into something that didn't concern you and you got that snotty little bitch nose punched flat.

Maybe next time you'll keep it stuck in your own business.

Bitch.

Why does time work the way it does? Time is as mysterious as it is familiar. The fundamental laws, ever since Isaac Newton, have a profound feature: they do not distinguish between past and future. They are reversible. But for systems with many moving pieces, there is a pronounced directionality to time.

Explaining why time has an arrow is a primary concern of modern physics. It does not arise from quantum mechanics or particle physics. Rather, it is due to the increase of entropy—a way of measuring how messy or disorderly a system is—as time passes. The increase of entropy is responsible for many deeply ingrained features of time, such as our ability to remember the past or make decisions that affect the future.

The question then becomes: Why does entropy increase? The increase of entropy toward the future is known as the second law of thermodynamics and was explained in modern terms by Ludwig Boltzmann in the 19th century. Boltzmann’s insight is that entropy increases because there are more ways for a system to have high entropy than low entropy; thus, high entropy is a natural condition.

This raises a new question: Why was entropy lower in the past? That turns out to be a much harder problem, one that traces back to the very beginning of time. The low entropy of the past is ultimately due to the fact that our universe had low entropy 13.7 billion years ago. Somehow, our Universe must have avoided all those high entropy states and started in a very unlikely, very low entropy state. Physicists and philosophers call this the past hypothesis. But what makes this hypothesis correct? Why did the Universe begin in such an unlikely state that allowed us to emerge? We do not want to invoke an intelligent designer to make the choice for us — that would be a flagrant case of special pleading.

Cosmology would like to explain why the Big Bang had low entropy, but our best current models aren’t up to the task. It’s possible that the ultimate explanation might lie beyond our observable cosmos, in a larger multiverse.

Source credits:
course guidebook “Mysteries of Modern Physics: Time”, Sean Carrol, CalTech
And
[url="https://bigthink.com/13-8/the-past-hypothesis-universe/#:~:text=It%20would%20experience%20no%20change,call%20this%20the%20past%20hypothesis]Our best models of the Universe have a troubled past [/url]

I hope no one ever invents time travel. That could destroy all kinds of stuff. For example, you go back in time and accidentally kill your grandfather before he got married. So, how could you ever have been born to go back and kill him? And if so, would you still be born in the future?

Started what?
Blatant lie. RQAA.
I responded to yakkity-kuda by saying right-wingers should be grateful to left-wingers for showing them by example how to write in complete sentences.
You are not writing in complete sentences. Your grammar is atrocious.
Something that is true, BTW.
Blatant lie.
But I never claimed anything about the use of flawless, textbook perfect grammar.
So you willingly try to justify your atrocious grammar. Gotit.
Nobody writes in textbook perfect grammar, including and especially low IQ dropouts like you.
Omniscience fallacy. You don't get to speak for everybody.
And speaking of "dropouts", you are the asshole dropping (turd) who inserted yourself into the issue with your absurd grammar Nazi horseshit.
He happens to be correct.
Idiotic drivel that we all know you derive from grammar websites and online grammar checkers.
He doesn't need them. You might make use of them, though.
Your continuous denials of that fact, are just more pathetic lies out of your squealing, cum-crusted fellatio hole.
Not a fact. Learn what 'fact' means. Insults get you nowhere.
There's nothing about gay sex that I'm interested in knowing, so I won't be asking YOU anything.
You are hallucinating again.
Incomplete sentence.
Despairing of him, therefore, I determined to go to bed and to sleep; and no doubt, before a great while, he would follow me. But previous to turning in, I took my heavy bear-skin jacket…” - Herman Melville, Moby-Dick.
Irrelevance fallacy.
There is no hard and fast rule against starting a sentence with “but" as long as the sentence is formed correctly.
Yes there is. Sentences do not begin with a conjunction. The very act of using a conjunction at the beginning of a sentence means that it is NOT formed correctly.
One should mainly consider who one's readers are.
Irrelevance fallacy. Correct grammar does not need to consider who the readers are.
It is perfectly acceptable to start a sentence with “but” in informal writing, such as in social media content.
Illiteracy. It is never acceptable.
I'm pleased for the opportunity to have taught you something.
You have taught nothing. You are simply trying to justify your atrocious grammar.

BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! :rofl2:

Took the fucking LOSER TWO ENTIRE DAYS to come up with that weak, limp-wristed pansy-ass response!!!! :laugh:

What a sad-ass fagg... :palm:

And BTW, I didn't start anything with you, ya lying pussy.

You stuck your snotty little bitch nose into something that didn't concern you and you got that snotty little bitch nose punched flat.

Maybe next time you'll keep it stuck in your own business.

Bitch.

Assumption of victory fallacy. Illiteracy: Beginning a sentence with a conjunction. Insult fallacies. No argument presented.

One more time ... leftists, and not conservatives, totally HATE homosexuals.

I'm a leftist and I don't hate them.

I only hate nasty, bitchy queens like you.

But even your fellow homos hate you, so it's not a homophobia issue.

It's just a shitty personality issue.

Shitty personalities like yours, that is.

I'm a leftist and I don't hate them.
I know you're a leftist, and you HATE homosexuals. You hurl the "fagg" slur around, not because you want to be inclusive but because you're a leftist and you are homophobic.

I only hate nasty, bitchy queens like you.
In what way to bitchy queens like me?

But even your fellow homos hate you,
... because you want to be inclusive, right?

... so it's not a homophobia issue.
That's exactly what it is.

I know you're a leftist, and you HATE homosexuals. You hurl the "fagg" slur around, not because you want to be inclusive but because you're a leftist and you are homophobic.

In what way to bitchy queens like me?

... because you want to be inclusive, right?

That's exactly what it is.

Like all bitchy fags, you're full of shit.

Gays use the term fag to describe other gays all the time. Of course you know that because you and all your gay boyfriends use it amongst yourselves too. You're just trying to make a stink over it now because you're still butthurt over me kicking your ass on the stupid grammar Nazi gambit you tried to run on me but instead, tripped over your own clumsy feet and fell flat on your face.

And for the record, no I'm not trying to be nor am I interested in being inclusive. I'm sick of that shit. If protected victim groups want to be included, let them stop behaving like freaks and assholes, and assimilate. Let them start behaving like the normal people who comprise the vast majority of society.

I do not hate anyone because of their ethnicity, religion, sexuality, gender identification or anything else of that nature.

I mainly just wish they'd shut the fuck up about it and stop harping on it constantly.

And stop telling me I have to accept them for who they are, while they behave like freaks and assholes.

No, I do not have to accept them.

All I have to do is not harm them or anyone else.

Beyond that, I have just as much right to consider them annoying jerks as they have to run around being annoying jerks.

But I do not have to like it or accept it.

Like all bitchy fags, you're full of shit.
Now you're just unnecessarily virtue-signaling to other leftists. I realize that you feel obligated but I think all other leftists are already completely aware that you sufficiently HATE all the LGBTQIANPPORAVOSTRML+ so you don't need to chant it.

Gays use the term fag to describe other gays all the time.
Sure they do. Of course. *nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink*

Of course you know that because you and all your gay boyfriends use it amongst yourselves too.
Check out how hurt I am at your anti-LGBTQIANPPORAVOSTRML+ slur. You are so mean and cruel. There's one thing upon which we can agree ... there won't be any leftists bashing you for your anti-LGBTQIANPPORAVOSTRML+ hatred. After all, leftists HATE the freaks, that's why they are all lumped together as though they are all just the same class of freak.

And for the record, no I'm not trying to be nor am I interested in being inclusive. I'm sick of that shit. If protected victim groups want to be included, let them stop behaving like freaks and assholes, and assimilate. Let them start behaving like the normal people who comprise the vast majority of society.
When you talk about protected victim groups, you're talking about blacks and Jews, right?

I do not hate anyone because of their ethnicity, religion, sexuality, gender identification or anything else of that nature.
Clearly. I can see that.

I mainly just wish they'd shut the fuck up about it and stop harping on it constantly.
... but you never tell them to just shut the fuck up about it. You simply hurl slurs, out of love, of course.

And stop telling me I have to accept them for who they are,
I promise, I will never do that to you. I only expect conservatives to accept everyone for who they are.

... while they behave like freaks and assholes. No, I do not have to accept them.
I think everyone knows that you mean that with all the love you can muster.

All I have to do is not harm them or anyone else. Beyond that, I have just as much right to consider them annoying jerks as they have to run around being annoying jerks. But I do not have to like it or accept it.
As a leftist, you are not expected to be tolerant. You are held to a much lower standard of ethics, morality and grammar, so that pretty much takes you off the hook. Relax and enjoy your homophobia. You've earned it.

Now you're just unnecessarily virtue-signaling to other leftists. I realize that you feel obligated but I think all other leftists are already completely aware that you sufficiently HATE all the LGBTQIANPPORAVOSTRML+ so you don't need to chant it.

Sure they do. Of course. *nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink*

Check out how hurt I am at your anti-LGBTQIANPPORAVOSTRML+ slur. You are so mean and cruel. There's one thing upon which we can agree ... there won't be any leftists bashing you for your anti-LGBTQIANPPORAVOSTRML+ hatred. After all, leftists HATE the freaks, that's why they are all lumped together as though they are all just the same class of freak.

When you talk about protected victim groups, you're talking about blacks and Jews, right?

Clearly. I can see that.

... but you never tell them to just shut the fuck up about it. You simply hurl slurs, out of love, of course.

I promise, I will never do that to you. I only expect conservatives to accept everyone for who they are.

I think everyone knows that you mean that with all the love you can muster.

As a leftist, you are not expected to be tolerant. You are held to a much lower standard of ethics, morality and grammar, so that pretty much takes you off the hook. Relax and enjoy your homophobia. You've earned it.

I am 10x more tolerant than you are.

Tolerance to people like you is just a phony gimmick.

BTW, just out of curiosity, WTF does LGBTQIANPPORAVOSTRML+ stand for?

Do you actually write all that shit out every time you're talking about the looney alphabet crowd?

I only ask because I'm wondering if you're really that brainwashed.

Or fucking stupid enough to waste all that time and effort just to prove something.

Like how tolerant you try to pretend to be.

I am 10x more tolerant than you are.
Of course you are. How many times have you hurled the "fag" slur at me? That's some pretty tolerant tolerance you are demonstrating.

BTW, just out of curiosity, WTF does LGBTQIANPPORAVOSTRML+ stand for?
It stands for gullibility, intolerance, manipulation, HATRED, slavery, dishonesty and tyranny.

Do you actually write all that shit out every time you're talking about the looney alphabet crowd?
Every time.

I only ask because I'm wondering if you're really that brainwashed.
I knew that you harbored a deeply-seated hatred for proper grammar, but I was not aware that you perceived proper spelling and punctuation to be "brainwashing." You know, you could always live as a monk in the mountains of Tibet if you truly hate communication to the extent that you do. Also, I recommend staying off the internet until you address your "issues."

Or fucking stupid enough to waste all that time and effort just to prove something.
Aaaah, I see that you have returned to opening sentences with conjunctions. What an English-hating rebel you are! You go girl!

Are you saying that I proved something? Am I therefore stupid for having done so?

Like how tolerant you try to pretend to be.
How tolerant is that?

Why does time work the way it does? Time is as mysterious as it is familiar. The fundamental laws, ever since Isaac Newton, have a profound feature: they do not distinguish between past and future. They are reversible. But for systems with many moving pieces, there is a pronounced directionality to time.

Explaining why time has an arrow is a primary concern of modern physics. It does not arise from quantum mechanics or particle physics. Rather, it is due to the increase of entropy—a way of measuring how messy or disorderly a system is—as time passes. The increase of entropy is responsible for many deeply ingrained features of time, such as our ability to remember the past or make decisions that affect the future.

The question then becomes: Why does entropy increase? The increase of entropy toward the future is known as the second law of thermodynamics and was explained in modern terms by Ludwig Boltzmann in the 19th century. Boltzmann’s insight is that entropy increases because there are more ways for a system to have high entropy than low entropy; thus, high entropy is a natural condition.

This raises a new question: Why was entropy lower in the past? That turns out to be a much harder problem, one that traces back to the very beginning of time. The low entropy of the past is ultimately due to the fact that our universe had low entropy 13.7 billion years ago. Somehow, our Universe must have avoided all those high entropy states and started in a very unlikely, very low entropy state. Physicists and philosophers call this the past hypothesis. But what makes this hypothesis correct? Why did the Universe begin in such an unlikely state that allowed us to emerge? We do not want to invoke an intelligent designer to make the choice for us — that would be a flagrant case of special pleading.

Cosmology would like to explain why the Big Bang had low entropy, but our best current models aren’t up to the task. It’s possible that the ultimate explanation might lie beyond our observable cosmos, in a larger multiverse.

Source credits:
course guidebook “Mysteries of Modern Physics: Time”, Sean Carrol, CalTech
And
[url="https://bigthink.com/13-8/the-past-hypothesis-universe/#:~:text=It%20would%20experience%20no%20change,call%20this%20the%20past%20hypothesis]Our best models of the Universe have a troubled past [/url]

Because that's the way God made it to work. Isn't it awesome? :awesome:

Of course you are. How many times have you hurled the "fag" slur at me? That's some pretty tolerant tolerance you are demonstrating.

It stands for gullibility, intolerance, manipulation, HATRED, slavery, dishonesty and tyranny.

Every time.

I knew that you harbored a deeply-seated hatred for proper grammar, but I was not aware that you perceived proper spelling and punctuation to be "brainwashing." You know, you could always live as a monk in the mountains of Tibet if you truly hate communication to the extent that you do. Also, I recommend staying off the internet until you address your "issues."

Aaaah, I see that you have returned to opening sentences with conjunctions. What an English-hating rebel you are! You go girl!

Are you saying that I proved something? Am I therefore stupid for having done so?

How tolerant is that?

Calling you or any other annoying little bitch boy a fag has nothing to do with intolerance.

That's only in your simple, one dimensional little mind because you can't grasp how someone could do both... call you what you are and still be tolerant of different kinds of people.

Maybe it's just your level of self absorption that makes you think everything comes back to being only about you.

I can very easily be tolerant of all people and at the same time call you a fag all day long.

It's just a case of me having the mental dexterity that you lack.

You just need another couple of decades or so to grow up before you understand.

Calling you or any other annoying little bitch boy a fag has nothing to do with intolerance.
Of course not. You are nothing but toleratingly tolerant. You hurl your "fag" slurs to prove it.

Maybe it's just your level of self absorption that makes you think everything comes back to being only about you.
Leftists always make it about me. Leftists are highly undereducated and can't hang with me in any academic or intellectual conversation, so they declare me to be ignorant or intolerant or any of a host of petty slurs that they believe will insult me.

I can very easily be tolerant of all people
Of course you can. You hurl some the most tolerant slurs I have noticed in a while.

and at the same time call you a fag all day long.
Please, have at it.

It's just a case of me having the mental dexterity that you lack.
Like forgetting to put the word "fag" in quotes?

You just need another couple of decades or so to grow up before you understand.
... how to forget proper grammar and punctuation?

Of course not. You are nothing but toleratingly tolerant. You hurl your "fag" slurs to prove it.

Leftists always make it about me. Leftists are highly undereducated and can't hang with me in any academic or intellectual conversation, so they declare me to be ignorant or intolerant or any of a host of petty slurs that they believe will insult me.

Of course you can. You hurl some the most tolerant slurs I have noticed in a while.

Please, have at it.

Like forgetting to put the word "fag" in quotes?

... how to forget proper grammar and punctuation?

Calling you a fag is just an apt description of you personally.

It has nothing to do with the rest of the alphabet loonies, though I'm sure it applies to more than a few.

**But** righties always make it about me. Righties are highly undereducated and can't hang with me in any academic or intellectual conversation, so they declare me to be ignorant or intolerant or any of a host of petty slurs that they believe will insult me.

Never gets them anywhere though.

It's like nit-picking over grammar. A last resort when one has nothing else, so out of desperation, they look for some meaningless minutiae to crow about.

And BTW, I didn't "forget" to put fag in quotations.

I just skipped it because you're not worth the effort.

Back