Why does time work the way it does?

Still waiting for you to show where a main stream media source used the term "left wing extremist" in reference to a Democrat.

Still waiting for you to show where a main stream media source used the term "left wing extremist" in reference to a Democrat.

You and others on JPP engage in it. All other political sites engage in it. LGBTQIAMCGDPAPWCXSIFDCGNA+ are locked on "HATE on Christians" mode.

Yakuda is right and your transparent dishonesty is dismissed.

Christians have brought a lot of that on themselves by doing the same thing to others for decades.

Long before the modern era, even.

Self righteous Christians have scorned non Christians, calling them things like heathens, sinners, whores, etc.

Now you want to play innocent victim.

Doesn't work that way.

Christians have brought a lot of that on themselves by doing the same thing to others for decades.
Nope. This is what leftists tell themselves in order to justify their OBEDIENCE to the DNC and their HATE at the behest of their slave-masters.

Long before the modern era, even. Self righteous Christians have scorned non Christians, calling them things like heathens, sinners, whores, etc.
I've heard the lame cries of victimhood from the left for decades. You leftists know nothing else. You HATE all who do not conform to the thought-collective and then insist that your petty HATRED is somehow their fault. Who do you think is buying your crap, except for other virtue-signaling leftists screaming "victimization!", "persecution!", "exploitation!" and "oppression!"

Learn something else. Break away from your cognitive slavery and think for yourself once in a while, preferably always.

Oh course it's proof just like the observable Ferrari is evidence of a designer.

Not a proof. A speculation. It is not possible to prove the existence of any god or gods. It is not possible to prove no god or gods exist.
Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).

Nope. This is what leftists tell themselves in order to justify their OBEDIENCE to the DNC and their HATE at the behest of their slave-masters.

Meaningless right-wing nonsense. ^^^^

Even back in the conservative 1950's, TV shows, mainly westerns were doing shows about ignorant, self righteous religious extremists who drove other people to both hate and fear them.

Religious or "Christian" zealotry is one of the oldest known themes, not only in film, but literature as well.

If you claim you've never heard of it, you're either a liar, you're blind, thick headed or just weak to admit it.

I've heard the lame cries of victimhood from the left for decades. You leftists know nothing else. You HATE all who do not conform to the thought-collective and then insist that your petty HATRED is somehow their fault. Who do you think is buying your crap, except for other virtue-signaling leftists screaming "victimization!", "persecution!", "exploitation!" and "oppression!"

:blah:

I'm not one of those kind of leftists, dumbass.

I'm as tired of that woke crap as anyone on the right, but unlike you, I'm not a partisan zombie who chooses up sides, thinks that side is always right while the other side is always wrong, or acts like a cheerleader for my side, ignorant of reality.

That all describes you.

Learn something else. Break away from your cognitive slavery and think for yourself once in a while, preferably always.

Try takin your own advice, Bible thumper idiot.

Of course you say this. Your slave-masters ordered you to say it, while they had you bent over furniture.

Even back in the conservative 1950's, TV shows, mainly westerns were doing shows about ignorant, self righteous religious extremists who drove other people to both hate and fear them.
I'm not aware of any. Obviously this was fabricated for you by your slave-masters.

Religious or "Christian" zealotry is one of the oldest known themes, not only in film, but literature as well.
Nope. Sex, the acquisition of food, fear of death and religious superstitions strictly other than Christianity are the oldest.

If you claim you've never heard of it, you're either a liar, you're blind, thick headed or just weak to admit it.
None of the above. I simply don't have any slave-masters telling me what absurd things to believe.

I'm as tired of that woke crap as anyone on the right, but unlike you, I'm not a partisan zombie who chooses up sides, thinks that side is always right while the other side is always wrong, or acts like a cheerleader for my side, ignorant of reality.
Are you saying that I have a side? Are you saying that merely because I don't OBEY the thought-collective that I have a side that is not my own? What side is my side?

Is this my side, i.e. Bible-thumping? Is this my side?

Not a proof. A speculation. It is not possible to prove the existence of any god or gods. It is not possible to prove no god or gods exist.
Spot on. If I present a sound proof, all rational adults with arrive at the same conclusion. If I merely state "The water level in the lake is usually higher in the summer", different rational adults could speculate different reasons and results. Similarly, if I publish data that indicates all observable bodies in the cosmos appear to be moving away from us, different rational adults can speculate different causes and different effects that will result. Some might even "conclude" that all the data show that the Christian God has a plan for everything. Of course, that's not a proof, but as long it is not claimed to be thettled thienth or asserted that "all debate has ended", there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Of course you say this. Your slave-masters ordered you to say it, while they had you bent over furniture.

I'm not aware of any. Obviously this was fabricated for you by your slave-masters.

Nope. Sex, the acquisition of food, fear of death and religious superstitions strictly other than Christianity are the oldest.

None of the above. I simply don't have any slave-masters telling me what absurd things to believe.

Are you saying that I have a side? Are you saying that merely because I don't OBEY the thought-collective that I have a side that is not my own? What side is my side?

Is this my side, i.e. Bible-thumping? Is this my side?

----------:lolup: What a babbling, self-impressed idiot. :lolup:

I didnt say God I said designer. You have to be either blind or stupid to look at a Ferrari and not recognize it's the product of a mind.

That all describes you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You ARE clueless! You have no idea who you are even talking to!

Life isn't the movies, dummy.

That all describes you.

And thousands of years ago they threw "religious extremists" to the lions. Hatred for religion is older than the "conservative 1950's". Not sure why you think it matters that the 50s were conservative.

Back