Why don't you Libtard/ Progressives/ Democrats just say it?

I agree. The only reason I mentioned the other "icky" things is to make the point that I don't want to watch other people having sex. But that doesn't mean I am bothered by knowing it happens.

Besides, none of this is really about sex acts. Because the sex acts are happening anyway.

TA-DA!!!
Give that man a cigar.

No, the status quo is that one half of all married couples split, second and subsequent marriages are even worse. So it is up to you to prove that of those that stay together and have kids their kids grow up better, more stable, more successful, than all the others. YOU CAN'T DO IT.
These are all symptoms of a 'sex with anyone, anytime' society that lib-tards have created, and you want more of it?

You have no right to restrain people based on some ignorant assumption. Again, there is absolutely no reason to believe sexual preference has any affect on parenting. Why would it?

You are not only denying homosexuals. You are denying children, many who go unadopted, a home.
There are waiting lists of normal parents ready to adopt kids.

So back to the OP:

You Lib-Tards hate the Constitution, treat it like a joke, ignore it when you can and want to dump it in the trash heap. Why don't you Libtard/ Progressives/ Democrats be honest for once and just say it?

Children should not be the subjects of social experiments.

Leaving children unadopted based on some stupid assumption shows you do not care about kids. Your basis for this assumption is bigotry and hate. Again, there is absolutely no good reason to assume that homosexuals cannot be good parents. You guys are making a claim that is rather extraordinary. The burden of proof is on you.

So back to the OP:

You Lib-Tards hate the Constitution, treat it like a joke, ignore it when you can and want to dump it in the trash heap. Why don't you Libtard/ Progressives/ Democrats be honest for once and just say it?

And Conservatives always follow the US Constitution?? Don't be ridiculous.

I have to go with the gay activists on this one. Any person that says a child is better off in an orphanage than with gay parents is brainwashed away from the light of christ.

These are all symptoms of a 'sex with anyone, anytime' society that lib-tards have created, and you want more of it?

What the hell makes you think you and your ilk have the right to tell anyone who they can and cannot have sex with?

I have to go with the gay activists on this one. Any person that says a child is better off in an orphanage than with gay parents is brainwashed away from the light of christ.
That's not what I'm saying. I just think that queers should go towards the back of the line when adopting kids.

That's not what I'm saying. I just think that queers should go towards the back of the line when adopting kids.

WTF? Why is that? You are saying they should not be considered unless no one else wants the kid?

So its not about the best parents or best situation, its about making sure ultra conservatives are not offended?

Nonsense.

There are waiting lists of normal parents ready to adopt kids.

Just because there are waiting lists does not mean there are plenty of potential adoptive parents. Many are specific in what they want in a child. So they may wait for a baby of a certain color, gender or some other attribute.

That's like five or so straw men in a row. Some one must be desperate for attention. :)

Thats not a strawman at all. YOu are saying you want them to go to the back of the line. I am saying that the best family for the child should be the adoptive parents. There are many factors involved, such as age, financial resources, work schedule (to allow time for parenting), education, length of time in their relationship, ect.

YOu want to boil it down to sexual orientation first and foremost. And that seems to matter more than the other factors, while it has little or no effect on parenting. It has more to do with not offending people who think they should have a say in the matter.

As the website said, there are 127,000 children in foster care awaiting adoption.

Just because there are waiting lists does not mean there are plenty of potential adoptive parents. Many are specific in what they want in a child. So they may wait for a baby of a certain color, gender or some other attribute.
Many don't care yet still wait. I know a lesbian couple that just adopted two kids, both less than three years old, perfect health, blond hair and blue eyes, both beautiful kids. What normal couple didn't want them?

Last edited:
Many don't care yet still wait. I know a lesbian couple that just adopted two kids, both less than three years old, perfect health, blond hair and blue eyes, both beautiful kids. What normal couple didn't want them?

Why would there be anyone better for the children than the lesbian couple?

Another line lifted from the civil rights struggle. If the GOP insists on listening to small minded social conservatives they should change their symbol to a dinosaur. New slogan too... "The party that evolution forgot."

Another line lifted from the civil rights struggle. If the GOP insists on listening to small minded social conservatives they should change their symbol to a dinosaur. New slogan too... "The party that evolution forgot."
"Appeal to Ridicule" means that you are losing the debate. :)

Back