Why don't you Libtard/ Progressives/ Democrats just say it?

I searched and searched, but I cannot find any links to the methods or even the data from the study for the paper presented.

I did, however, find some interesting data about Dr, George A. Rekers. He is a member of NARTH (National Association for Research & Therapy of Homosexuality). This organization believes it can "cure" homosexuality.

Dr Rekers has also testified in court that "he believes the Bible is the infallible word of God, and that homosexuality is a sin".

Without solid evidence for his study (which I have not found), he is hardly a credible witness. The APA and the Royal College of Psychiatrists have stated that NARTH's positions are not supported by science.

When you can't refute the study, attack the investigator. :)

The only thing missing in mine is sin.

Oh, so the parable of "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" is at work, and you want us to believe you are without sin. Nice.

But it really has no bearing on the topic.

The fact that most straight marriages involve at least some sodomy is relevant to the discussion.

I prefaced my comments with the fact that I have been unable to find any data on his research. Only his final assumptions are available.

And in that situation, his other research and beliefs come into play. If the data is lacking, his other research is key to his credibility.

Besides, on numerous occasions you have attacked the APA, without trying to refute the studies on which they base their info.

You gotta be kidding? The guy has an axe to grind. Even if he did not it is still reasonable to demand some peer review support for his claims. Do you have any or is the just some lone quack with an agenda?

Oh, so the parable of "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" is at work, and you want us to believe you are without sin. Nice.

But it really has no bearing on the topic.

The fact that most straight marriages involve at least some sodomy is relevant to the discussion.
So are you a sodimizer?

You gotta be kidding? The guy has an axe to grind. Even if he did not it is still reasonable to demand some peer review support for his claims. Do you have any or is the just some lone quack with an agenda?
You seem to accept the pro-queer studies even though peer review has showed them to be scientifically flawed.

You seem to accept the pro-queer studies even though peer review has showed them to be scientifically flawed.

The scientific flaws mentioned were minor at best. Most sociological studies are scientifically flawed. It is the nature of relying on questionaires.

But the studies that were mentioned in ID's link at least showed the data and sources for their study. The one discussed in your link did not.

And that is why I looked up the researcher. When the data is not available for review, we have only the researcher's word for it. And in that situation, the researcher's credibility is open for questioning.

Again, you are the one making the unsupported claim. Further, you are arguing for the state to limit the rights of others based on that. It's a guilty until proven innocent argument directed not at an individual, but an entire class.

What gets me is, you then pretend to support American traditions. Only the ugly ones, apparently.

Again, you are the one making the unsupported claim. Further, you are arguing for the state to limit the rights of others based on that. It's a guilty until proven innocent argument directed not at an individual, but an entire class.

What gets me is, you then pretend to support American traditions. Only the ugly ones, apparently.

You're the one making a claim based on flawed studies and wanting to experiment with children.

Its a simple question. You state that something is normal and healthy and something that people enjoy, so do you do it to your wife?

You're the one making a claim based on flawed studies and wanting to experiment with children.

No, we are the ones making claims based on numerous studies which have been accepted by the APA and the RCP.

Unless convincing evidence is shown to the contrary, there is no reason to disallow homosexual marriages and homosexual adoptions.

Its a simple question. You state that something is normal and healthy and something that people enjoy, so do you do it to your wife?

What possible reason could you have for wanting to know this about an individual?

The fact that it is enjoyed by most married people is well known. The fact that you want to know about an individual is not even close to relevant.

Back