Why don't you Libtard/ Progressives/ Democrats just say it?

Straw Man. :good4u:

Absolutely not a straw man. You made the claim that oral sex denigrates women. You did not add anything about them being forced. So my question is perfectly valid.

Your refusal to answer it speaks volumes. Your claim that it denigrates women is just bullshit.

Like I said, you are the one with the offended honor. It is up to you to avenge that honor. You know where I am. I have not been offended, therefore I am not traveling to Cousinfuckerville North Carolina. Bring your second, I chose fists. Until then, shut the fuck up and quit trying to be the internet toughguy.

Sadly for you, that's not the way it works. Now you threaten me. I'm not in the habit of shelling out time and dollars flying around the country to teach punks like you a lesson. But if you ever get your man up enough to back up what you say anonymously on the internet, then here's where you can do that.

document1.jpg

This is the Shallowford Road bridge over the Yadkin River. You can look it up on Google Earth or if you'd like I'll give you directions from where you'd be coming from. Let me know the day that you'll be there, and at the west abutment under the bridge I'll leave a little shiny metal box with a phone number where you can reach me. Call it and I'll be there in under 5 minutes.

If you have the balls. :)

Sadly for you, that's not the way it works. Now you threaten me. I'm not in the habit of shelling out time and dollars flying around the country to teach punks like you a lesson. But if you ever get your man up enough to back up what you say anonymously on the internet, then here's where you can do that.

document1.jpg

This is the Shallowford Road bridge over the Yadkin River. You can look it up on Google Earth or if you'd like I'll give you directions from where you'd be coming from. Let me know the day that you'll be there, and at the west abutment under the bridge I'll leave a little shiny metal box with a phone number where you can reach me. Call it and I'll be there in under 5 minutes.

:rofl:

You can bring your buddy Solitary. Maybe he'll be useful dragging you back to your car. :D

As Soc said, you are the one with the wounded honor. You are the one to go after satisfaction.

Soc is neither offended nor is his honor wounded. He has no reason to travel to NC, look under a bridge for a metal box, call you (if the box is there), and then meet you to fight standing in a river.

:lmao:

Again, I'm not in the habit of shelling out time and dollars flying around the country to teach punks a lesson. But if you think you're man enough to say your shit to me in person, there's the place, and you can choose the time. :cof1:

You have no idea how the code works do you? Quick lesson, you are the offended. I am, in your eyes, the offender. You can demand apology. I will, certainly, defer. You then have the right to seek repair of your honor. The act of seeking is active. You come to me and issue the challenge in person or by your second. I feel no remorse, I have no cause to apologize, and I will not come to you so that your honor can be restored. If we both lived in Bumfuck North Carolina then I would meet you. But I am not traveling all the way across the country because your feelings are hurt. That, toughguy, is your job. Until then, quit your fucking bellyaching.

So I guess there is not much chance of getting an explanation of why a blowjob is demeaning to women who want to give one and enjoying doing so?

:cof1:

You have no idea how the code works do you? Quick lesson, you are the offended. I am, in your eyes, the offender. You can demand apology. I will, certainly, defer. You then have the right to seek repair of your honor. The act of seeking is active. You come to me and issue the challenge in person or by your second. I feel no remorse, I have no cause to apologize, and I will not come to you so that your honor can be restored. If we both lived in Bumfuck North Carolina then I would meet you. But I am not traveling all the way across the country because your feelings are hurt. That, toughguy, is your job. Until then, quit your fucking bellyaching.

LOL That may be your code, and judging from your lack of morals and judgment, appropriate for you. You were so offended at me calling a spade a spade that you brought my wife into this discussion. But your not willing to be "active" to say this shit to my face says one thing: you're a pussy as well.

LOL That may be your code, and judging from your lack of morals and judgment, appropriate for you. You were so offended at me calling a spade a spade that you brought my wife into this discussion. But your not willing to be "active" to say this shit to my face says one thing: you're a pussy as well.

SM, you can try and twist it anyway you want, but the facts remain the same.

You are the one who is offended and is demanding satisfaction. It is your job to travel. But thanks for the saturday morning laugh anyway.

document1.jpg

Jesus Southerngirl. I just skimmed this post, so I don’t know what all this is about. But it sure as hell doesn’t seem like the standard red-blooded heterosexual male internet tough-guy threat.

Telling some dude you will leave him a phone number in a "shiny" box under a bridge, and you’ll meet him there in 5 minutes, followed up with a happy-smiley emoticon – this shit sounds like an invite for a gay rendezvous.

Yo man, this doesn’t conform at all to the heterosexual male code of conduct for issuing tough guy threats. It’s totally fruity and ghey. For the love of God keep it in your pants, man!

SM, you've pointed out that you and your wife have a queer sex life. I don't see how soc introduced his wife and you did not. Further, you were the one asking for details.

You want to be free to insult others while claiming that any insult against you and yours is off limits. Either get out of that glass house, quit throwing stones or just quit whining.

You are a queer. Do you deny that?

I mention your wife because you introduced her into the conversation, letting us all know that she licks your bung-hole.

You shall never mention my wife in any sexual context again. :pke:

SM loves this line of convo. He drops the line "You shall never mention my wife in any sexual context again" because he knows that whoever he is arguing with will accept the challenge. Its his game. The ":pke:" proves it.

Now he gets to make his "come to NC and look under the bridge for the metal box and call me" challenge, which he knows is a joke.

But with that done he now struts around claiming he has scared another person and at the same time gets to play the poor victim because someone insulted his poor wife.

This is old hat for him. And clearly its what he wants to happen.

Jesus Southerngirl. I just skimmed this post, so I don’t know what all this is about. But it sure as hell doesn’t seem like the standard red-blooded heterosexual male internet tough-guy threat.

Telling some dude you will leave him a phone number in a "shiny" box under a bridge, and you’ll meet him there in 5 minutes, followed up with a happy-smiley emoticon – this shit sounds like an invite for a gay rendezvous.

Yo man, this doesn’t conform at all to the heterosexual male code of conduct for issuing tough guy threats. It’s totally fruity and ghey. For the love of God keep it in your pants, man!
Talk to Soc. He's the one who wanted to meet in a hotel room. :pke:

SM, you can try and twist it anyway you want, but the facts remain the same.

You are the one who is offended and is demanding satisfaction. It is your job to travel. But thanks for the saturday morning laugh anyway.
I never said I was offended, Solitary. The laugh's on you. :lol:

SM, you've pointed out that you and your wife have a queer sex life. I don't see how soc introduced his wife and you did not. Further, you were the one asking for details.

You want to be free to insult others while claiming that any insult against you and yours is off limits. Either get out of that glass house, quit throwing stones or just quit whining.

You are a queer. Do you deny that?
I've never discussed my sex life. You are obviously having some kind of queer fantasy. :D

I've never discussed my sex life. You are obviously having some kind of queer fantasy. :D

You haven't claimed or acknowledged an aversion to oral sex? Apparently, at some point, you even shared that you had done it once in your less sexually queer youth.

Do you deny that you are sexually queer?

You haven't claimed or acknowledged an aversion to oral sex? Apparently, at some point, you even shared that you had done it once in your less sexually queer youth.

Do you deny that you are sexually queer?
Not your business, no, and yes. Your interest in my private sex life is queer though; more queer than the assertion that a smile emoton is an invitation to queer sex.

Back