Why has Walz been to China dozens of times

He did have that travel business for this student trips...who funded those?
Was it you? He was running a business. He was helping American students who wanted to visit China. He went to China 30 times as part of the work. He has some pretty good Chinese relationships and understanding of them. That is a valuable addition to Kamala's cabinet meetings. I am sure that is what you wanted to know.

Was it you? He was running a business. He was helping American students who wanted to visit China. He went to China 30 times as part of the work. He has some pretty good Chinese relationships and understanding of them. That is a valuable addition to Kamala's cabinet meetings. I am sure that is what you wanted to know.
Top never traveled

Walz loves communism. They are just being good neighbors. Well unless you are a Uighur. :dunno:
YEP running away because you always lie and don't know what the fuck you are talking about.
NO problem you POS LIAR
go run and hide
have a nice fucken night you low life POS

Who funded the trips for the students? What cabinet meetings?

I take it for granted that your assumptions are partisan and dishonest
why would they be " DISHONEST?
does ANYBODY know for SURE Trump didn't give those 12 Russians or Putin any of our secrets?
NO!!.
and we will never know unless one of those Russians comes forward and tells us what he did that day and even then we can't be 100% sure, unlike Trump most of us do NOT trust our enemies .
Have a nice day

Who funded the trips for the students? What cabinet meetings?
I thought you claimed to be a teacher. I guess that was a lie. School trips like those are almost always funded through some form of student fundraising, students themselves and might be supplemented by funds in the schools budget. Unless you want to claim otherwise and show proof there is no reason to believe differently. Any teacher would have known that. Vice President is a cabinet position. Guess your imaginary teaching job wasn’t in civics.

well we ALL can see YOU can't even answer a couple of simple questions.
Have a nice day
Anything you ask is simple minded…..
what is the matter ASSHOLE?
can't answer a couple of simple questions so you run away.
Come back when you get your balls back.
Have a nice day you lying POS.
so you can't answer a couple of simple questions.
You don’t give a fuck that Biden has the bribe money in the bank but make stupid accusations about Trump. You’re just another Desh

I thought you claimed to be a teacher. I guess that was a lie. School trips like those are almost always funded through some form of student fundraising, students themselves and might be supplemented by funds in the schools budget. Unless you want to claim otherwise and show proof there is no reason to believe differently. Any teacher would have known that. Vice President is a cabinet position. Guess your imaginary teaching job wasn’t in civics.
Retired teacher...and I have heard that the trips were funded differently than the three options you listed... that's why I asked... I did not teach civics specifically...you are correct.. I taught special education classes.... A fact that i've mentioned often... I
guess you just weren't reading carefully...

Anything you ask is simple minded…..

You don’t give a fuck that Biden has the bribe money in the bank but make stupid accusations about Trump. You’re just another Desh
" stupid " accusations?
well again how do YOU or anybody else know for SURE Trump didn't give them any secrets?
according to the CIA, FBI, and NSA there was an unusual increase in the number of our deep cover agents coming up missing and some killed not long after these meetings.
and we ALL know how Trump feels about our intelligence agencies.
Have a nice day

LINK or is this just ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR LIES?
stop being an ass...its been in the news for years.....you miserable lying demmycrat.......you go ahead and vote for the woman who hid your degenerate imbecilic fake president but don't expect intelligent people to fall for your shit.......

and we ALL know how Trump feels about our intelligence agencies.
I know how he feels about Demmycrat intelligence....I feel the same way.......as to our agencies, how should we feel about the CIA who said Hunter's laptop wasn't Hunter's, the FBI who said Russian collusion wasn't sourced by Hilliary's campaign, the Secret Service who was in charge of security at Butler, PA..........

Back