why is it only the nutcase Rs post anymore?

Hard core Obamacult more like!!!
Threatener of families vile liberal!!

Hardcore coward, who won't even fight a retired Naval officer!

I watched A Few Good Men last night, so perhaps you'd feel safer if Maineman wore his faggoty white uniform?

Most on the right have just seemed to vanish

why?

I was going to vote Right when I first got here. Now I'm basically undecided because the Left on this forum has brains and the Right only has childish insults. This next election will be about "Greed In Capitalism" moch me, quote me and remember this. Everything points to it. If I knew as much about Capitalist greed last election as I do now..............I would have voted the same way, I voted for Obama because the Right Wanted war with Iran. (noticed that smoothed over)

The Right is currently using Government to make money for Corporations and the Left is using it to help people in need. So my inner battle is vote for less gov which may lead to more Corporate corruption only without government involvement, or vote for the party that notices this and accepts it and deals with it. I don't fear power of government in the hands of the Left. I do fear this much power in the hands of the Right. I'm currently open to a vote, it's tied Christie, Paul and Clinton. The last to fall of my chart was Rubio when he made a post "The left wants to take all your guns, vote for me"......weak mf.

007 is pure comedy gold, isn't he? I swear, you couldn't make this shit up. It's just too wacky!

No, he's not comedy. He's sickening. I know the moderators will never ban him for his horrible, nasty, abusive comments, but I think he cheapens this forum by being allowed to post here.

I'm not asking for the nasty ILA's and USF's to be banned. But 007 is nastier than them, and his comments are NEVER about advancing the debate.

Leaving him on this forum says as much about the moderators as it does about 007.

While I have him on ignore, I have to see his nastiness when someone else quotes him. It sickens me.

Hardcore coward, who won't even fight a retired Naval officer!

I watched A Few Good Men last night, so perhaps you'd feel safer if Maineman wore his faggoty white uniform?
I was there, he wasn't.
He is a true coward, probably afraid of the odds, I had two infants with me, he was alone and a day late.

No, he's not comedy. He's sickening. I know the moderators will never ban him for his horrible, nasty, abusive comments, but I think he cheapens this forum by being allowed to post here.

I'm not asking for the nasty ILA's and USF's to be banned. But 007 is nastier than them, and his comments are NEVER about advancing the debate.

Leaving him on this forum says as much about the moderators as it does about 007.

While I have him on ignore, I have to see his nastiness when someone else quotes him. It sickens me.
Oh cry me a fucking river you fat slag.
You dish it!
You fucking eat it!!
You regret opening that door yet?
You fucking stink like a walking yeast infection.
I'm going to puke!

Desh, it's because the rest of us have to do three times the amount of work because of all the laid off employees due to the magicagorifical Obamacare.

Show something conclusive, coward.

pretty conclusive. a parking stub from the parking garage three blocks away on the very day that I told you I would be in Boston... and then a picture of me taken with the menu in my hand. I told you I would only be in Boston for a few hours as my son and I were driving from Maine to NYC, and I told you that more than a month ago. August 5th... 1:00 PM... I was there, dining. you were a no show. The maitre d had never heard of you. you're a coward. plain and simple. a total pussy. go back to faggy england where you belong.

I was going to vote Right when I first got here. Now I'm basically undecided because the Left on this forum has brains and the Right only has childish insults.

Boogidy booze, Fox News!

I suppose if every lefty in this forum has a brain (so, not Desh, Gerud, Zaps), then you must be supremely envious.

Desh, it's because the rest of us have to do three times the amount of work because of all the laid off employees due to the magicagorifical Obamacare.

*spits beer out of mouth* pffffffffffffffftHAAAAAAAA! really.REALLY?

The Right is ok with outsourcing because the people who end up without a job aren't making enough to affect the system anyway, is what you all say. Yet today, those factory job employee's are working at fast food. Notice anything strange happen with fast food lately like the average age went up? This isn't rocket science if you don't want to admit failure.

Never talk about outsourcing or unnecessary war in front of me. I'll educate you until you are blue.

I guess you want Desh ro be banned also, for her nasty abusive comments.

Back