Why is media out to get Biden?

I don't understand it either. Biden was chosen as the nominee by the voters. Many Dems call for him to leave but some, like the squad and Bill/Hillary are standing with him. Not sure what to think about it.
It is the oligarchy. Biden is more liberal than Clinton and Obama. They are worried they might lose a few dollars in wealth.

ABC morning news program is almost exclusively right wingers.
tenor.gif

I don't get it.
Because it is well past the point where they can continue to turn their heads and avert their eyes and pretend that his dementia doesn't exist. And they realize he has no chance in beating Trump especially now after this assassination attempt. And I think they're realizing far too late that their several years of refusal to ask serious questions about Biden's mental competence played a large role in how bad things have gotten

Because it is well past the point where they can continue to turn their heads and avert their eyes and pretend that his dementia doesn't exist. And they realize he has no chance in beating Trump especially now after this assassination attempt.
Ok, so says Trump.

You sound as fucking stupid as the @Uncensored2008 retard telling me I am a Marxist voting for Biden. Is he your twin brother? Because if not maybe the two of you belong with one another.
Well, you are all over the place. You must think having 16 different opinions about everything shows how smart you are. It is not smart.

Well, you are all over the place. You must think having 16 different opinions about everything shows how smart you are. It is not smart.
No, I am not 'all over the place'. I simply don't conform to your retarded political binary where if I criticize the leader of your party that magically means I like or am voting for the leader of his and vice versa. Sad that you have such a tiny shitbrained mind that you cannot escape binary thinking.

Back