Why is media out to get Biden?

NYTimes top story on website: Joe Manchin does not support Biden.

Hey assholes, Manchin never supported Biden.

I don't get it.
I do, Its because the democrat party is an "ongoing criminal enterprise" which is why they are going to get RICO'd within a year of trump re taking office. You see, they USED silly old CORRUPT Joe as the PATSY FALL guy to take the blame for all their criminal acts. They had all the dirt on him taking foreign money so it made it even easier for them. Now they are cutting ties with him,...which was always the plan. He will end up taking the fall for everything,....most likely criminally in the end. He made the perfect STOOGE patsy. Got it now?

I do, Its because the democrat party is an "ongoing criminal enterprise" which is why they are going to get RICO'd within a year of trump re taking office. You see, they USED silly old CORRUPT Joe as the PATSY FALL guy to take the blame for all their criminal acts. They had all the dirt on him taking foreign money so it made it even easier for them. Now they are cutting ties with him,...which was always the plan. He will end up taking the fall for everything,....most likely criminally in the end. He made the perfect STOOGE patsy. Got it now?
Got what? You support Trump. Who cares.

Got what? You support Trump. Who cares.
You can be such a naive rube. Do you really not know how the world works? Do you REALLY think silly old Joe has been running ANYTHING the last 4 years? Obama's people have,...under the direction of the little literal cock sucker Barry. Joe was just some dumb patsy with a corrupt background that was super easy to use like a fool to be the fall guy and then discard like a dirty rag when they were done with him. Wake the F up and use your head,....look how they are treating him now. DUH.....

:bigthink:

You can be such a naive rube. Do you really not know how the world works? Do you REALLY think silly old Joe has been running ANYTHING the last 4 years? Obama's people have,...under the direction of the little literal cock sucker Barry. Joe was just some dumb patsy with a corrupt background that was super easy to use like a fool to be the fall guy and then discard like a dirty rag when they were done with him. Wake the F up and use your head,....look how they are treating him now. DUH.....

:bigthink:
shut up

Back