Why is media out to get Biden?

No, I am not 'all over the place'. I simply don't conform to your retarded political binary where if I criticize the leader of your party that magically means I like or am voting for the leader of his and vice versa. Sad that you have such a tiny shitbrained mind that you cannot escape binary thinking.
Two candidates. One or the other. Do you even live in the United States?

No, I am not 'all over the place'. I simply don't conform to your retarded political binary where if I criticize the leader of your party that magically means I like or am voting for the leader of his and vice versa. Sad that you have such a tiny shitbrained mind that you cannot escape binary thinking.
It is binary. Only two choices.

Two candidates. One or the other. Do you even live in the United States?
Yes, I live in the United States, Which is a country where countless political parties exist outside of your pathetic and smallminded binary. Chase Oliver, RfK Jr., don't believe the Green party has even chosen their candidate yet, Randall Terry, etc. You braindead twat

Yes, I live in the United States, Which is a country where countless political parties exist outside of your pathetic and smallminded binary. Chase Oliver, RfK Jr., don't believe the Green party has even chosen their candidate yet, Randall Terry, etc. You braindead twat
Good, vote for a third party.

I stated a truth. The Republican or Democratic candidate will win. I couldn't care less who you vote for.
No, you stated what your small binary mind thought was the truth, and then when educated about the fact that a whole world exists outside of your uniparty binary, you started backpedalling.

I don't get it.
It’s the money people who are fighting to get Biden and Harris removed from the ballot

All the major media have their top CEOS that are pro Trump

They want that TAX CUT

SAME WITH THE MONEY PEOPLE

It’s the money people who are fighting to get Biden and Harris removed from the ballot

All the major media have their top CEOS that are pro Trump

They want that TAX CUT

SAME WITH THE MONEY PEOPLE
Shameful. A "donor" is just a "briber."

Back