Why is the media lying about the Georgian conflict?

why do we have to even bother?

three words, new cold war.

its the big enemy they can create tro restart the cold war and use your tax dollars to fill the coffers of the military industrial complex after we withdrawl from Iraq.

three words, new cold war.

its the big enemy they can create tro restart the cold war and use your tax dollars to fill the coffers of the military industrial complex after we withdrawl from Iraq.

Hey!!! It only took 62 posts to get the real meaning of what you were trying to say in your first post! Not bad.

Hey!!! It only took 62 posts to get the real meaning of what you were trying to say in your first post! Not bad.

Well, maybe desh does like to tease for a while and give you little hints, and some links and see if you can figure it out for yourself, but I agree with her conclusion here.

Some people have to have it all spelled out.

Others can figure out that when they lie to us its always about money.

Some people have to have it all spelled out.

Others can figure out that when they lie to us its always about money.

Please let me try to tie this together. You say a British TV shows a clip lying about what's happening in Russia. From there one is suppose to tie that to the fact that "neo-cons" in America and America's corporately owned media are now working in hand in hand with Britain's coporate owned media to create another Cold War?

Ok, I buy it.

As an aside I notice Desh you didn't respond to Darla's comment about Russia's over reaction and causing tons of unnecesary damage. You just responded that Georgia started it. To use one of your favorite lines you don't like looking at all the facts here huh?

I am by no means a Putin fan Darla. I just get very upset when the media LIES to me.

Why did they label as live footage of Gori being destroyed two day old tape of Georgia bombing the seperatists in Tskhinvali.

BTW it was Georgia who bombed anything first. They killed hundereds possibly thousands in Tskhinvali. Fact.

yes I did answer her

BTW this was not the only news to use this footage this way.

yes I did answer her

BTW this was not the only news to use this footage this way.

You said I'm by no means a Putin fan and then go on and blame Georgia again. Well Russia's over response if fact as well but that doesn't seem to bother you.

How do I know who really overresponded if I cant trust the coverage?

Georgia is the agressor and again we are being fed lies.

How do I know who really overresponded if I cant trust the coverage?

Georgia is the agressor and again we are being fed lies.

Isn't a legitimate question then how do you know Georgia is the aggressor if you can't trust the coverage?

Back