Why is there something rather than nothing?

You're the one who is clearly triggered, Perry.

Nah, this is what triggered looks like:

GA0o0Bf.jpg

Eq0pFM3.jpg

WIpSX2o.jpg

9mKvhUP.jpg

Nope, I just LOVE the fact I've got a picture of you and one of your victims that I can play with forever now. If you want to give me some others, please do so! It would be much appreciated.
Go for it, Perry. I love to study Abbie Normals like you to see what makes you tick.

Did you print my picture and masturbate to it at night? Am I in your dreams? Given how much I trigger you, I'm guessing you do dream about me.

76ii1p.gif

eXJP5EP.jpg

"I'm Doc Dutch, AKA Dutch Uncle, AKA Helicopter Steve. I've suffered a LOT of brain damage in my life."
^^^
Whines that I ridicule disabled people then ridicules disabled people. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

What happened to you, Perry? Were you ever actually in college before your adult onset problems began to appear?

Do you call it "salty"? If it was sweet, do you think I could be diabetic?

When you dream about me is your mouth open wide to catch my love?

8d907r.gif

^^^^How you know Doc is upset. He runs to the GIF MACHINE. LOLOLOLOLOL. Oh and he really amps up the homoerotic stuff.

I bet you have a special thumbdrive in your home that you desperately pray no one ever finds. LOL.

Wow...you are really upset now aren't you?

No, Perry. Why would I be upset? I'm fascinated by your obsession of me. Obviously, you spend a lot of time thinking about me and creating pictures for me, so I'm a little flattered to have so much impact upon your life.

No, Perry. Why would I be upset? I'm fascinated by your obsession of me. Obviously, you spend a lot of time thinking about me and creating pictures for me, so I'm a little flattered to have so much impact upon your life.

Go ahead, I'm sure Cypress believes you. :). Get Owl Woman too, she's another of your lickspittles, she'll confirm your thoughts for you.

^^^^How you know Doc is upset. He runs to the GIF MACHINE. LOLOLOLOLOL. Oh and he really amps up the homoerotic stuff.

I bet you have a special thumbdrive in your home that you desperately pray no one ever finds. LOL.
I like GIFs, Perry. Why did you stop creating pictures of me?

Do you refuse to post pictures of yourself because you fear others seeing you, Perry?

Back