Why is there something rather than nothing?

Ridicules brain damage then whines about those who ridicule brain damage. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

Are you in a "home", Perry? Do you have a caretaker?

You mean a place where they encourage you to make stuff like this in your art therapy classes?

GA0o0Bf.jpg

Yes, I have mental decline.

A few times. I've also been knocked out, passed out, fainted for no reason one time waking up on the bathroom floor plus several other forms of altered states of consciousness.

Admittedly, is was a serious smack to the head which gave me partial amnesia for a few days. The next day my mom took me to the hospital for an exam and they found nothing. It was just my brain slamming into my own skull, no breaks.

Brain damage is a serious thing.

^^^
Splooge catcher keeps proving his hypocrisy. Sad.

How long before you call me a pedo again, Perry?

Hey, Helicopter pussy, when you gonna go whinin' to Cypress to ban me from the thread? Isn't it time for you to start posting big giant font posts demanding I be banned now like you always do?

Hey, Helicopter pussy, when you gonna go whinin' to Cypress to ban me from the thread? Isn't it time for you to start posting big giant font posts demanding I be banned now like you always do?

Where have I asked for that, Perry?

*BUMP*

Why are you running from the question, Perry?

Where and why have I asked for you to be banned? If you can't or refuse to answer, I understand and forgive you, Perry. :thup:

*BUMP*

Where and why have I asked for you to be banned? If you can't or refuse to answer, I understand and forgive you, Perry. :thup:

You haven't asked me to ban Perry the PhD.

...yet you continuously ridicule people for it. Why are you a hypocrite, Perry?

I'm glad you are so open about the brain damage you suffer. Good for you.

Unfortunately you don't deserve common human decency because of what you've done to me. So give this line of attack up, scuzz.

*BUMP*

You posted one giant fonted post that demanded I be banned from another thread.

But given your brain damage it's OK if you forgot. I don't have time to look for it, but you know you did it.

Why do you lie so much?

You haven't asked me to ban Perry the PhD.

He did on another thread. I even complained vociferously about his BidenPresident-like actions at that time.

You probably forgot because you love Doc so much. you probably find the mentally challenged hilarious as well! I wouldn't put it past you. You have a very poor version of morality and ethics.

Back