Why is there something rather than nothing?

OK, liars, here you go as a reminder:

WIpSX2o.jpg

Lies lies lies lies lies lies lies. That's Cypressy and Doc Douche for ya.

That is a post addressed to Perry the Putz, not to me, and is isn't a request from DU addressed to me to ban you, Perry the PhD.

If this is so important to you, feel free to spend your Sunday researching the forum to find a request from DU to me asking for a ban. I don't keep track of every post, and probably read less than two percent of what is written on the forum

Well, thanks for admitting you and Cypress are liars just like you excoriate me for being.
Perry, you're the one who lied about your education and keep changing your username/sock to avoid being held accountable for your own bullshit.

That is a post addressed to Perry the Putz, not to me, and is isn't a request from DU addressed to me to ban you, Perry the PhD.

If this is so important to you, feel free to spend your Sunday researching the forum to find a request from DU to me asking for a ban. I don't keep track of every post, and probably read less than two percent of what is written on the forum

I just love seeing your lies pointed out, Cypress. The fact that you can't handle it just brings me more joy.

I just love seeing your lies pointed out, Cypress. The fact that you can't handle it just brings me more joy.

I leave you to spend your Sunday stewing in resentment, Perry PhD. I'm talking to people elsewhere with interesting things to say.

I leave you to spend your Sunday stewing in resentment, Perry PhD. I'm talking to people elsewhere with interesting things to say.

LOL. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

You are the most hatefilled poster on here short of BidenPresident and Doc Douche. Ironic you should complain to others about "stewing in resentment".

Especially ironic because you have been shown to be a liar again. And that galls you. LOL.

^^^
Perry is starting to babble. LOL

I'm thinking he needs a little vacation from Dutch.

644dqq.gif

Then ban me. Like you usually do. You enormous pussy. Helicopter Steve flyin' around with his brain damage.

(I'm looking forward to Cypress "liking" this post of yours)

I'm sowwy your wittle feewings are hurt, Perry.

Actually sounds like YOU are the one whose feelings were hurt. LOL.

I always know when my hits are landing because you run to the gif-maker and start in with your usual stuff.

I'd actually respect you if you didn't have to use someone else's tech and you made your own gifs and jpegs but I know you can't do that. Too lazy and too much brain damage.

^^^
Perry the PhD, one beer short of a 12 pack on Sunday morning

^^^Cypress shown to be a liar now. And he's losing it. now he's altering other people's posts without changing the names.

How dishonest Cypress is is anyone's guess but it seems like the amount is "VERY".

He certainly doesn't mind breaking the rules on the forum so he can hate more.

CYPRESS THINKS THE RULES OF THE BOARD DON'T APPLY TO HIM.

He changes other people's posts without changing the name in clear violation of forum rules.

VERY dishonest. Poor morals.

Actually sounds like YOU are the one whose feelings were hurt. LOL.

I always know when my hits are landing because you run to the gif-maker and start in with your usual stuff.

I'd actually respect you if you didn't have to use someone else's tech and you made your own gifs and jpegs but I know you can't do that. Too lazy and too much brain damage.
You're the one who is clearly triggered, Perry.

No worries since I forgive you.

808hu1.gif

Back