Why is there something rather than nothing?

Hey, Doc, tell us about your "near Death Experience" again. You can maybe answer the question of the OP.

Go ahead...tell us how you hit your head and you thought you went beyond space and time.

I don't, Perry. I think you're antics are funny. The fact you, like Sybil, think you are fooling sane people.

You SAY you don't find the disabled funny, but your actions speak otherwise. You ARE in control of your own actions, right? OR did that bit of your brain get damaged when you went to space?

061c882dacb8a9570883302f6b0eed79.png

Entropy is not a fundamental property.
:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

There is no such thing as a fundamental property vs. a non-fundamental property. Either something is a property or it is not. Entropy is not a property of either matter or energy. If you only would have completed high school, you would have stood a much greater chance of having learned the basics and you wouldn't have been relegated to living a life of merely regurgitating the words of others without knowing if they were valid or totally absurd.

It is statistical property that applies to collections of particles.
:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

There are no statistical properties. I'd be repeating myself if I were to reexplain the benefits of completing high school.

Absent quantum considerations, the entropy of true 'nothingness' is zero.
You don't know this. No human even knows what complete nothing is because no human has ever experienced it ... with the sole exception of Terry's cognitive prowess.

863499a04c13b08ce0cdf394938ec436.png

Yes, my knowledge is acquired from text books, classes, books, articles, subject matter experts.
You don't have any knowledge. You merely regurgitate words of others that you don't understand and cannot ascertain whether any of it is wisdom or if it's all booooolsch't. Hint: Most of everything you regurgitate is meaningless crap.

You fantasize that your insights are deeply original

You fantasize that you are a mind-reader who knows what I fantasize. Without your absurd pretense of omniscience, we are left with only your mindless regurgitations.

... it's proven that you are just plagiarizing insights other people had before you -->

I have never claimed to have developed either the science that I cite or the math/logic that I implement. It is not plagiarism to cite science, math, logic, economics or rules of English grammar. If only you had finished high school, you would have stood a much greater chance at having learned all this.

4c0e0492564f8cbf9f3ac4fc33cb3d9b.png

Perry ridicules the disabled again. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

I didn't realize you actually DID consider yourself mentally disabled by your brain trauma. My apologies. You have, however, admitted to mental decline elsewhere.

Yes, I have mental decline.

In all reality I just mock your "Near Death Experience". You just knocked yourself out and hallucinated and you have to make it into some big deal like you were coding on the table and saw beyond space and time. Guess you're something of a drama queen.

A few times. I've also been knocked out, passed out, fainted for no reason one time waking up on the bathroom floor plus several other forms of altered states of consciousness.

How much brain damage have you experienced in your life? And DEFINITELY tell us about your time piloting helicopters. That sounds super safe that someone with repeated brain injuries would be given access to flying anything.

I didn't realize you actually DID consider yourself mentally disabled by your brain trauma. My apologies. You have, however, admitted to mental decline elsewhere.

In all reality I just mock your "Near Death Experience". You just knocked yourself out and hallucinated and you have to make it into some big deal like you were coding on the table and saw beyond space and time. Guess you're something of a drama queen.
You didn't realize you are a fucking hypocrite, Perry? No surprise there. I don't blame you, though. It's your mental illness which blinds you to truth.

You mocked my "brain damage", Perry. You're a hypocrite every time you do. I'm good with it because, like Sybil, I consider you to be severely mentally ill and, thus, it's not your fault so I don't take it personal.

How much brain damage have you experienced in your life? And DEFINITELY tell us about your time piloting helicopters. That sounds super safe that someone with repeated brain injuries would be given access to flying anything.
^^^
QED on ridiculing the disabled.

You didn't realize you are a fucking hypocrite, Perry? No surprise there. I don't blame you, though. It's your mental illness which blinds you to truth.

You mocked my "brain damage", Perry. You're a hypocrite every time you do. I'm good with it because, like Sybil, I consider you to be severely mentally ill and, thus, it's not your fault so I don't take it personal.

I'm so sorry you hit your head so hard you suffered life-long brain damage. But then it makes you into a giant liar about being a helicopter pilot. Unless you lied to the military and told them you didn't have brain damage. Now you want to claim brain damage?

Which is it, liar? Were you lying to become a helicopter pilot or are you lying now?

I guess it doesn't really matter....I mean no one but Owl and Cypress believe you were ever a Helicopter pilot...but then they lap up your vomit like a dog.

Back