Why is trump afraid of automatic voter registration?

How would you tell if the voter were ineligible but legitimately registered to vote because of the system in place and they voted on a legitimate ballot?

I don’t have to. As an article indicates, “Commonwealth residents who are obtaining new or renewed driver licenses and ID cards and are eligible to vote…”

See that last part, dumbfuck. Ineligible people can’t vote.

Who said they were registered when they were 16 or 17? Oh, that’s right. YOU.

Still waiting for you idiots to find this massive fraud. Is it hiding with the unicorns? LOL

If 16 and 17 year olds are automatically registered to vote in Pennsylvania-- Something by the way that was in both the radical Leftist / Democrat sponsored "For the Voters Act" and the John Lewis Voting rights act--then yes, the state of Pennsylvania is perpetrating legalized voter fraud.

I don’t have to. As an article indicates, “Commonwealth residents who are obtaining new or renewed driver licenses and ID cards and are eligible to vote…”

See that last part, dumbfuck. Ineligible people can’t vote.

What happens if the clerk doesn't disqualify them? The problem here is the system is set up to register anyone. Disqualification is the exception. It should be the other way around.

Who said they were registered when they were 16 or 17? Oh, that’s right. YOU.

Still waiting for you idiots to find this massive fraud. Is it hiding with the unicorns? LOL

Argument of the Stone fallacy. I have already shown you evidence of election fraud by Democrats.

Former President Donald Trump ranted Monday on Truth Social, his social media platform, that Pennsylvania’s recent adoption of automatic voter registration, or AVR, was “unconstitutional” and “a disaster for the Election of Republicans, including your favorite President, ME!” In the same post, Trump complained that the Republican National Committee should focus on suing the state over the policy instead of hosting “meaningless” presidential debates that he refuses to attend. That diatribe came a couple days after an all-caps-lock post about how “Obama and his radical left thugs” were behind the policy and how it was a “scam” designed to “steal Pennsylvania again.”

Institutionalized voter fraud?

This is just the way your Reich is ending free and fair elections once and for all.

So, in Pennsylvania if you are 16 or 17 and get a driver's license do you get registered to vote? If you are in the country illegally or are a foreign national and you get a driver's license are you going to be registered to vote?

In Pennsylvania, if you are a hamster, a cat or a dog - you'll be registered to vote and will vote by mail for democrats.

They have automated voter fraud.

Because the magas know that if more people have the opportunity to vote they'll lose. Republicans are out of ideas - they've been hijacked by a faction that wants to tear our nation down.

Especially millions more people who don't exist.

Proxy voting invalid registrations has been the means of election fraud by the democrat Reich for the last century. This is just rubbing our nose in it - making it clear that free elections are a farce. Voters have no choice, the democrat Reich will pump out however many fraudulent votes are necessary to seize and hold absolute power.

23 million invalid names on voter registration rolls - and every last one voted for Joe Biden. This automates the fraud.

...which will result in civil war.

The time is now. Delay only weakens the position of Americans who are being subverted by the fascist democrats.

The Marxists are already waging civil war. We resist or fall into enslavement.

The wealth of the top 10 Billionaires in America has doubled since the inauguration of Joe Biden. At the same time the average American saw a decline of 7.4% in their purchasing power. Yet the stupid think democrats are on their side.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-59565690

If 16 and 17 year olds are automatically registered to vote in Pennsylvania-- Something by the way that was in both the radical Leftist / Democrat sponsored "For the Voters Act" and the John Lewis Voting rights act--then yes, the state of Pennsylvania is perpetrating legalized voter fraud.

LOL

I know you want that to be true with all your pee pickin’ heart, shitstain, but it just ain’t so.

Find those unicorns yet, Jethro?

What happens if the clerk doesn't disqualify them? The problem here is the system is set up to register anyone. Disqualification is the exception. It should be the other way around.

I know you love “shoulds” so much, you just shit yourself over them. “What ifs” - same thing.

Back