Why is trump afraid of automatic voter registration?

It would be difficult to get a drivers license without a pulse.

You don't need a drivers license to be registered.

We have 23 million people on registrations rolls that have died or moved. democrats spend BILLIONS to ensure they STAY registered.

{[FONT=cnn_sans_display]The Democratic committee hopes the program will prove to be a powerful tool in the fight against states – in the name of protecting against fraudulent voting – removing voters who had either not voted recently or not responded to mailings from the state.}

[/FONT]
https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/16/politics/dnc-voter-purges-tool/index.html

Now why is that? WHY are you fascists so determined to keep the dead and ineligible on the voter rolls?

Oh, that's right - mail in ballots with no signature check or address verification!

Election fraud - it's a democrat tradition going back to Tammany Hall.

If there was large amounts of voter fraud that would be easy to prove. The voter roles are public, so just go down who voted, and see that they are dead. While you cannot check everyone, just pick a thousand voters, and check them. If we have 30% voter fraud, you will easily be able to find 300 dead voters....

Damn near impossible to prove. With Mail In, there is no public record of who voted and who didn't. Part of the whole "secret ballot" thing.

This is why "Proxy Voting" has so long been the favorite of democrats.

Voter fraud is the ONLY right democrats hold sacred.

Voter roles are public. That means you could prove that those 23 million people voted, and I mean easily prove it, if they did. Why haven't you?

it's easier to just only have 1 day in person voting with i.d.. no mail ins.

why dont you support that?

it's easier to just only have 1 day in person voting with i.d.. no mail ins.

why dont you support that?

Is it easier? Imagine you are deployed abroad by the US Army. Which is easier, getting a leave on that particular day, and flying halfway around the world, or mailing in a certified letter?

And what do we gain by in-person voting?

Is it easier? Imagine you are deployed abroad by the US Army. Which is easier, getting a leave on that particular day, and flying halfway around the world, or mailing in a certified letter?

we gain election security with in person voting.

that's why you don't want it.

you hate honest elections.

I have actually registered voters. They have to show ID. They have to be a citizen. They have to be old enough. You cannot pick and choose the party. You offer the registration to everyone who passes by. They say they want to register, you provide the form. You take them to the election commission for processing.You answer their questions on whether they are qualified. Some states do not permit convicted ex-felons to vote.

I have actually registered voters. They have to show ID. They have to be a citizen. They have to be old enough. You cannot pick and choose the party. You offer the registration to everyone who passes by. They say they want to register, you provide the form. You take them to the election commission for processing.You answer their questions on whether they are qualified. Some states do not permit convicted ex-felons to vote.

:neat:

You need to be eligible to vote to be automatically registered to vote. I don't know why you find that so hard to understand.

No, you need to get a drivers license or ID card from the state and you automatically get registered to vote. You have it backwards.

The courts and major corporations have been captured by the fascists.
Not all of them.
What's going on in New York and Georgia show that the rule of law is a thing of the past.
New York is no longer a State of the Union. It no longer recognizes the Constitution of the United States not the Constitution of the State of New York. It's current form of government is oligarchy. I call it the SOTNY now.
Oligarchies are dictatorships by committee. There is no constitution, so there is no rule of law. It is rule by dictat.

Georgia is still a State of the Union. The only problem in Georgia are a few corrupt individuals trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. It's already falling apart.
Morons like Jarod thought that the ruling that Trump engaged in fraud on loan applications - based on a corrupt judge undervaluing Mar-A-Lago at a laughable level were the verdict in advance of the trial. Now Jarod is an idiot with no knowledge of the law, but he and his fellow Nazi were CHEERING the idea that there would be a declared verdict before the trial is held.
This is called a kangaroo court. Such courts break the law. Federal courts will intervene and quite possible bring charges against both the judge and the prosecutor.
There is no fraud, since Trump was simply using assessed values vs market values. These values are not 'made up'. They come from tax assessors and real estate marketers.
THAT is how SICK these Marxist scum are.
Quite right. The Church of Hate stems from the Church of Karl Marx. It is sick. Everything about them is based on deceit and theft.

You don't even have to have a pulse to be registered.

That's why 6 out of 10 Americans don't believe our elections are legitimate. Power grabs like this one by the filthy fascists further erode confidence.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/285608/faith-elections-relatively-short-supply.aspx

There are other reasons, such as the pile of evidence of election fraud by Democrats. People have judged this evidence and come to this conclusion as well.
These idiots no only deny any such evidence exists (even though I've shown some of it to them!), they deny the judgement people have made of it.

If they stick their head in the sand any deeper, it will pop out somewhere in the Indian ocean and they will drown.

It would be difficult to get a drivers license without a pulse.
So are you saying those clerks handing out the licenses can't drive? :D
If there was large amounts of voter fraud that would be easy to prove.
Done.
The voter roles are public, so just go down who voted, and see that they are dead.
Still working on that.
While you cannot check everyone, just pick a thousand voters, and check them. If we have 30% voter fraud, you will easily be able to find 300 dead voters....
Still working on that.
It should take a day or two...
No. It takes years to verify that many voters.
Where is the evidence?
I have already shown some of it to you.

Special pleading fallacy. Pivot fallacy. Most people in a State or city are NOT deployed abroad by the US Army. You cannot use this to justify mass mail-in voting.

So how many ex-felons did you register, Nordbutt?

Back