Why Should Anyone Believe in Global Warming?

Oh, it is. You wish to be dishonest via lying by omission, but "too bad so sad" for you, some of us around here are too well-equipped to let you get away with it... Your omission-riddled chanting is better directed towards your fellow physics deniers and towards stupid people who can easily be conned by it.

:seenoevil::hearnoevil:

What about the average temperature of the combined interior and exterior of a car? Does that average temperature change at all after altering the distribution of thermal energy from one part of a car to another part of it?

So, Environment A can have a higher temperature than adjacent Environment B without there being any magical creation of energy that would violet the 1st Law, right?

You refuse to answer a simple question? Why is that?
Because you and ZenMode are purposely being dishonest and have zero intention of learning anything about physics. I've already told you this.

How do I know that you and ZenMode are purposely being dishonest? Because you and ZenMode refuse to answer a simple question about the average temperature of the combined interior and exterior of a car.

I suppose you also believe that shifting three of the five apples from basket #2 into basket #1 (bringing #1 from two to five apples) somehow adds three more apples to the number of apples sitting inside both baskets. Guess what, there's STILL a total of seven apples inside of the combined baskets #1 and #2, regardless of which basket(s) you put those seven apples into... Guess what, there's STILL an average of 3.5 apples per basket no matter which basket(s) you put the seven apples into...

The average temperature of the combined interior and exterior of the car has not changed any. The average number of apples inside of the combined baskets #1 and #2 has not changed any.

You and ZenMode being dishonest physics-denying morons has not changed any.

So, Environment A can have a higher temperature than adjacent Environment B without there being any magical creation of energy that would violet the 1st Law, right?
RQAA.

So, given seven total apples, Basket A can have a higher number of apples than adjacent Basket B without there being any magical creation of apples, right?

Of course it can. So what? Now let ME ask YOU a question, ZenMode...

So, no matter how many of the seven total apples are placed inside of Basket A as opposed to Basket B, the average number of apples per basket remains completely unchanged at 3.5 apples per basket, right?

Uh oh... this is where ZenMode needs to RUN! and EVADE! because his religion has been shattered into a million pieces...

Your dishonest lying by omission to peddle your stupid physics-denying logic-denying mathematics-denying religion is LAUGHABLE.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Last edited:
Because you and ZenMode are purposely being dishonest and have zero intention of learning anything about physics. I've already told you this.

How do I know that you and ZenMode are purposely being dishonest? Because you and ZenMode refuse to answer a simple question about the average temperature of the combined interior and exterior of a car.

I suppose you also believe that shifting three of the five apples from basket #2 into basket #1 (bringing #1 from two to five apples) somehow adds three more apples to the number of apples sitting inside both baskets. Guess what, there's STILL a total of seven apples inside of the combined baskets #1 and #2, regardless of which basket(s) you put those seven apples into... Guess what, there's STILL an average of 3.5 apples per basket no matter which basket(s) you put the seven apples into...

The average temperature of the combined interior and exterior of the car has not changed any. The average number of apples inside of the combined baskets #1 and #2 has not changed any.

You and ZenMode being dishonest physics-denying morons has not changed any.

So you will never answer the question? What does that tell us about you?

So you will never answer the question? What does that tell us about you?
Your question has been answered already.

You and ZenMode refuse to answer my follow up question to your dishonest question.

If you have seven total apples (let's say 4 in Basket A and 3 in Basket B) and you alter the distribution of the apples so as to end up with 6 apples in Basket A and only 1 apple remaining in Basket B, what is the average number of apples per basket in both scenarios?

Answer:
Scenario 1 --> 3.5 apples per basket.
Scenario 2 --> 3.5 apples per basket.

It seems to me that, no matter how the distribution of the seven apples into each basket gets altered, the average number of apples per basket remains unchanged.

You and ZenMode refuse to answer my follow up question to your dishonest question.

If you have seven total apples (let's say 4 in Basket A and 3 in Basket B) and you alter the distribution of the apples so as to end up with 6 apples in Basket A and only 1 apple remaining in Basket B, what is the average number of apples per basket in both scenarios?

Answer:

It seems to me that, no matter how the distribution of the seven apples into each basket gets altered, the average number of apples per basket remains unchanged.

No it has not been answered. What happens to the temperature in a car with windows closed in a hot day?

RQAA.

So, given seven total apples, Basket A can have a higher number of apples than adjacent Basket B without there being any magical creation of apples, right?

Of course it can. So what? Now let ME ask YOU a question, ZenMode...

So, no matter how many of the seven total apples are placed inside of Basket A as opposed to Basket B, the average number of apples per basket remains completely unchanged at 3.5 apples per basket, right?

Uh oh... this is where ZenMode needs to RUN! and EVADE! because his religion has been shattered into a million pieces...

Your dishonest lying by omission to peddle your stupid physics-denying logic-denying mathematics-denying religion is LAUGHABLE.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"Of course it can. So what? Now let ME ask YOU a question, ZenMode..."

So, just to nail this down, whether you agree with climate change or not, there's nothing about the basics of climate change that violate the 1st Law. Agree?

No it has not been answered. What happens to the temperature in a car with windows closed in a hot day?
You've already been told.

Altering the distribution of thermal energy re: the car, so as to increase the temperature of one part of the car (and decrease the temperature of other parts of the car), is not equivalent to adding additional thermal energy re: the car, so as to increase the temperature of the car.

Under ZenMode's purposely dishonest scenario, the average temperature of the car in its entirety remains unchanged... just as the average number of apples per basket under my scenario remains unchanged.

I can move the seven apples all around between the two baskets, yet the average number of apples per basket remains unchanged. Likewise, I can distribute thermal energy all across different parts of the car, yet the average temperature of the entire car remains unchanged.

"Of course it can. So what? Now let ME ask YOU a question, ZenMode..."

So, just to nail this down, whether you agree with climate change or not, there's nothing about the basics of climate change that violate the 1st Law. Agree?
See, now you're trying to do precisely what IBDaMann said that you would do. And I quote directly from his earlier mentioning of what he said you would do:

"You are just trying to get me to agree to one unrelated but obviously true point, so that you can then say "See, that's all Global Warming is; I'm glad we all agree" ... and out from under your bogus arguments you slip."

No, you don't get to just slither away like that, ZenMode. Finish the job proper.

Answer:

Why does the average temperature between inside and outside matter when it's significantly hotter inside the car?

Do you think average temps matter to the child or animal that died in a hot car?

"The average temp is only 95 degrees! You aren't dead!"

Last edited:
You've already been told.

Altering the distribution of thermal energy re: the car, so as to increase the temperature of one part of the car (and decrease the temperature of other parts of the car), is not equivalent to adding additional thermal energy re: the car, so as to increase the temperature of the car.

Under ZenMode's purposely dishonest scenario, the average temperature of the car in its entirety remains unchanged... just as the average number of apples per basket under my scenario remains unchanged.

I can move the seven apples all around between the two baskets, yet the average number of apples per basket remains unchanged. Likewise, I can distribute thermal energy all across different parts of the car, yet the average temperature of the entire car remains unchanged.

You think we would miss that part of your pivoting?

I'm trying to establish that the temperature inside a car can be different than a temperature outside of a car without any additional energy being magically created or violating the first law of thermodynamics. Do you agree that what we both know happens millions of times per day, does happen without violating the first law of thermodynamics?

RQAA

No. The angles of the triangle define find the points in question. Without the triangle within the circle, the Pythagorean theorem is absolutely useless. If I'm wrong, then show me how the Pythagorean theorem is used on just a circle, with no other shapes involved.

And, no, comprende is perfectly acceptable. The fact that I said comprende and not comprendes automatically implies usted vs tu.

Still trying to discard trigonometry, eh? Well, I tried. You insist on being illiterate in mathematics.

Every day, around the world, the interior of hundreds of millions vehicles have a higher temperature than the exterior of those same vehicles. Do you agree that there is no additional energy required for this to happen and therefore, does not violate the 1st Law of Thermodynamics?

RQAA

Multiple chances, and multiple days, to answer a simple yes/no question and yet it goes unanswered. The reason why should be clear to everyone involved.

So, now we know that Environment A can have warmer temperatures than Environment B, without violating the 1st Law of Thermodynamics because a car with windows closed is getting the same amount of energy as a car with windows closed, yet the temperature inside/outside are obviously different.

Given that fact, there's nothing related to how climate change is believed to work that would inherently violate the 1st Law, either.

RQAA.
Climate cannot change.
You cannot create energy out of nothing.

Back