Why the minimum wage does not reduce jobs.

Your being poor is irrelevant
Just like you dipshit economics

Too bad you haven't the intellect to make the argument how my economics are "dipshit." You've never articulated beyond a single childish sentence any rational argument. Like Truth Deflector, your only talent is kiddie sandbox insults.:cof1:

Too bad you haven't the intellect to make the argument how my economics are "dipshit." You've never articulated beyond a single childish sentence any rational argument. Like Truth Deflector, your only talent is kiddie sandbox insults.:cof1:

I looked up the inflation adjusted min wage rate and it's close to today's. No need to raise it
But you redneck opposition is hillarious

There's no one making above 20 hrs crying about min wage.
Do you miss slavery
Simpleton

Slavery is rampant today genius. The task master is BIG government. The poor are enslaved to their reliance on it. Taxpayers are enslaved to the financial burden of supporting the vote buying scam. But don't worry genius, I'd never expect you to understand any of that.:cof1:

Slavery is rampant today genius. The task master is BIG government. The poor are enslaved to their reliance on it. Taxpayers are enslaved to the financial burden of supporting the vote buying scam. But don't worry genius, I'd never expect you to understand any of that.:cof1:

I'm rich, I love big gov almost as much as I love lobbyists
You working class heathen
Public school right

Neither of you ass clowns will bet me
I let Damon judge
$1,000
Or $10,000 you pic

Nobody in my house gives a screaming shit what your economic conditions are. Go brag to somebody who's retarded enough to be impressed by you.:cof1:

The jobs lost to min wage are not new jobs not created, they are existing and employed and become truly lost. The op is an incorrect assessnent.
Payrolls do not increase in total so there is no increase in spending.
The only point in raising min wage is to get an automatic union wage increase for those union contracts indexed to min.

The subject line of your thread says the minimum wage does not reduce jobs. Now you just posted the study that says raising the minimum wage will cost 500K jobs. Do you not the see the contradiction there?

Cawacko, “Due to reductions of the minimum wage rate’s purchasing power, (more than otherwise) the median wage is reduced while almost the entire additional USA population’s numbers and proportions of employees are working poor and consequentially of net detriment to USA’s economy” wouldn’t work as a thread title.

Respectfully, Supposn

Back