Why the minimum wage does not reduce jobs.

Cawacko, I interpret this Congressional Budget Office’s study to generally agreeing that increasing the federal minimum wage rate and thereafter retaining its purchasing power would be to our net economic advantage.

Respectfully, Supposn

biglaugh7_zpsd701e485.gif

Of the minimum wage actually CREATES jobs and HELPS those on the bottom RNC of the economic ladder; why do leftist dimwits stop at $15.00??

I mean, if $15.00 can do so much, just think what $35.00 an hour can do.

Yep; that's exactly why Marxist dumbfucks who make such claims are so full of shit. They know that their argument is moronic and therefore, engage in the mind numbed robotic stupidity supposn does. They think that if they spam an argument with enough verbaleze, it will hide the fact that they are clueless retards.

And our poor are obese
Please stop with they are getting enough
Unless your referring to jogging

The Dude, the roughly translated quote “Let them eat cake” is commonly attributed to Marie Antoinette.
The source’s communication skills put most of us to shame with fewer words.

A processed food diet’s cheaper than more natural foods.

Respectfully, Supposn

The Dude, the roughly translated quote “Let them eat cake” is commonly attributed to Marie Antoinette.
The source’s communication skills put most of us to shame with fewer words.

A processed food diet’s cheaper than more natural foods.

Respectfully, Supposn

I'm not sure if you are familiar with the differences between starving and obese

I'm not sure if you are familiar with the differences between starving and obese

The Dude, I’m aware that of the difference between starving and obese. Are you aware of people that are both obese and lack vital food nutrients?

An economy is an environment. The factors of an environment do not equally treat all creatures existing but certain factors are of some benefit to almost all of those creatures and similarly certain other factors are detrimental to almost all of the creatures within their mutual environment.
Not every consequence of “zero sum” where the benefits to some must be of detriment to most others.

Were drifting far away from this threads discussion of the federal minimum wage, (FMW) rate, (an economic factor that’s the subject of this thread).

The purchasing power of the FMW rate is of some benefit to ALL USA wage rates which in turn are of benefit to our entire economy.
The FMW rate is not among the primary causes of the U.S. dollar’s purchasing power losses.
Competitive advantages or disadvantages between similar types of enterprises functioning within same USA industry are not disturbed due to modifications of the FMW rate.

Respectfully, Supposn

Are you aware of people that are both obese and lack vital food nutrients?

Are you aware that there’s no authorized power in the Constitution for the federal government to create any “vital foods” and or “minimum nutrients” programs?

The founders intended those powers and programs be the decisions and authorities of the States and the people.

Were drifting far away from this threads discussion of the federal minimum wage, (FMW) rate, (an economic factor that’s the subject of this thread).

That’s because you refuse to accept the fact that any honest interpretation of our Constitution mandates that the “POWER of the MINIMUM WAGE” belongs to the States and not the feds.

The purchasing power of the FMW rate is of some benefit to ALL USA wage rates which in turn are of benefit to our entire economy.
The FMW rate is not among the primary causes of the U.S. dollar’s purchasing power losses.
Competitive advantages or disadvantages between similar types of enterprises functioning within same USA industry are not disturbed due to modifications of the FMW rate.

Respectfully, Supposn

You have no valid evidence to support any of that, but you would have some easy comparisons to ponder if the minimum wage laws were left to the “ Several State Laboratories” of experimental economic consequences/advantages/disadvantages as our founder intended, but progressive thinkers corrupted.

Again that isn't the title of your OP. You are conflating two issues. It is 100% fact that raising minimum wage costs certain people jobs. Whether it leads to other jobs is irrelevant to me because the net effect is that it puts the government in the position of picking winners and losers and I oppose that on all levels and all industries.

I love America, to provide jobs for more of our least qualified and desirable people:
You would continue permitting ALL purchasing powers of USA employees to be more or less reduced?
You would rather we accept increased net numbers of incidences and extents of poverty that could only then be mitigated by increasing USA governments expenditures for public assistance?

A federal minimum wage, (FMW) rate pegged to the cost-price index does not choose winners and losers among USA’s employees or among USA enterprises.

Respectfully, Supposn

Of the minimum wage actually CREATES jobs and HELPS those on the bottom RNC of the economic ladder; why do leftist dimwits stop at $15.00??

I mean, if $15.00 can do so much, just think what $35.00 an hour can do.

Yep; that's exactly why Marxist dumbfucks who make such claims are so full of shit. They know that their argument is moronic and therefore, engage in the mind numbed robotic stupidity supposn does. They think that if they spam an argument with enough verbaleze, it will hide the fact that they are clueless retards.

I'm still waiting for the LeftTard response to "why not $35 an hour?" After all, if $15 an hour will do so much good, just think what $35 can do!!!

I'm still waiting for the LeftTard response to "why not $35 an hour?" After all, if $15 an hour will do so much good, just think what $35 can do!!!

Truth detector, regarding attempts to enact an excessively high minimum wage rate:

No nation’s wage rate has ever been so excessive as to be detrimental to their economy.
Every increase of the federal minimum wage rate has been (more than otherwise) of net benefit to USA’s economy; (otherwise being if the rate had not then been increased).

The enactments of the federal minimum wage, (FMW) rate’s modifications has never and should never be done in a radically sudden manner; it has always been discussed well before the passage and certainly any significant, (if not all) modifications have always been enacted by gradual increments.

If we ever encounter a net economic detriment due to the FMW rate, I suppose the U.S. Congress may reverse their last modification and I certainly expect that they would interrupt if not cease further increases other than retaining the FMW rate’s purchasing power in the future.

Respectfully, Supposn

Back