Why there will be no new laws on guns

Dicksee someone could report that post to the authorities.

Im not going to and you know why?

Becuase you full of bullshit and would hand it over with a smile when the jday come

Dicksee someone could report that post to the authorities.

Im not going to and you know why?

Becuase you full of bullshit and would hand it over with a smile when the jday come

No, really, I WANT YOU to report it to the authorities. ALL of you fuckwits! Call the authorities and report me!

I'm not giving up my guns, I don't really give a fuck what laws you pass or who comes to my door. The ATF isn't getting on my property unless they have a warrant, then they'll have to find where I keep my guns, then they'll have to figure out how to unlock them, and then they'll also have to find the secret stash. Before all that happens, I'll have to be dead. So you people go ahead and give that a shot... pardon the pun.

So your going to kill yourself when they come for your guns?

dont kill yourself dixie,

Its not worth it.

Seek help for your insane gun fetish

Practice that smile you will give to the ATF people when you hand your gun over.

that day is coming and semis need to be off the streets

So your going to kill yourself when they come for your guns?

dont kill yourself dixie,

Its not worth it.

Seek help for your insane gun fetish

Nope, I love myself too much to ever think about suicide.

I don't need any help for my gun fetish. But thanks for your concern.

Now run along, you have posts to report to the Gestapo!

Practice that smile you will give to the ATF people when you hand your gun over.

that day is coming and semis need to be off the streets

As I said, I live on property that is heavily secured, and if the ATF shows up, they better have a warrant.

The day may be coming that we have an armed showdown between the gun owners and government, but I don't think that day is anytime soon. I think you want to puff out your chests and use this tragedy along with the recent election, to try and play tough. I suggest you think long and hard about it before you come for my guns, because I will send you to hell before I surrender my guns to you, or the ATF.

You can pass any damn law you like, you're still not getting my weapons.

You and your kind can get out of our way or go to hell.

We can't even hear you.

Anyone opposing what is coming is either childless or a child abuser. So be warned.

Sorry. Won't work. I see you masturbating over the graves of these innocent children salivating at your chance to restrict freedoms. But it won't work.

practice that smile we all know you will be using it and not your guns

But you said you don't wan to ban guns. Did you lie? You are talking about confiscation. This is by you will lose. You can't betray your true motives. An hiding behind in Ivey children like an al Qaeda terrorist wont shield you.

You know nothing will change which is why you are becoming more shrill.

He'll even Obuttface couldn't bring himsf to call for what you ask for last night.

As I said, I live on property that is heavily secured, and if the ATF shows up, they better have a warrant.

The day may be coming that we have an armed showdown between the gun owners and government, but I don't think that day is anytime soon. I think you want to puff out your chests and use this tragedy along with the recent election, to try and play tough. I suggest you think long and hard about it before you come for my guns, because I will send you to hell before I surrender my guns to you, or the ATF.

You can pass any damn law you like, you're still not getting my weapons.

It wont be me coming from them.

It will be duly appointed officers of the law.

You will be a criminal.

read the thread.

wen we ban semis you guys will have to hand them over

Like I said, I own AUTOS! I've not handed those over! We may not be able to purchase them, but there are hundreds of millions of firearms in America. There isn't any feasible way to collect them all, even if people were okay with you taking them, which they certainly aren't.

Fucking DREAM ON!

Back